AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-15, 23:05   Link #1841
mechdra

From what I read in volume 7, Kinji is having a dilemma abou his future. At one hand, he wants to transfer to a normal school and have a normal life but at the same time, he felt that he like the way he is now. Aria will probably be the factor that affect his future. I gueess that if Aria stay in Japan, Kinji will not transfer.

The novel will not end this early. If the iroane issue is not resolved in 6 month, the case will still drag on for some time since this is a global scale case that involved many factions. We are just looking at the tip of the iceberg.

For the upcoming volumes, I do hope that we could see Kinji develop a sister complex. Something like a boy defeated Kaname, Kaname runs back home crying, Kaname destroy her favourite stuffed animal, Kaname gone missing, Kaname returns holding her stuffed animal and tell Kinji seh like someone and Kinji cannot accept it.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 21:13   Link #1842
Flere821
Lurker

From what I read in Volume 9 epilogue, I'd say Kinji will transfer.

Spoiler:

On the other point, personally I really don't want to see Kinji with a sister complex; there's enough of that kind of characters/series (eg, OreImo) out there already. It's complicated enough with Aria, Shirayuki, Riko and Reki fighting over him, and I'd prefer to see those four fight it out (both metaphorically and literally) over him rather than new competition introduced again and again. Those new characters mean less screen time (and by extension, character development) for the already established main characters.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 06:13   Link #1843
tsunade666

^ so Kinji is already set to go if he already hand it over.
Old 2011-09-17, 06:21   Link #1844
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Spoiler:

On the other point, personally I really don't want to see Kinji with a sister complex; there's enough of that kind of characters/series (eg, OreImo) out there already. It's complicated enough with Aria, Shirayuki, Riko and Reki fighting over him, and I'd prefer to see those four fight it out (both metaphorically and literally) over him rather than new competition introduced again and again. Those new characters mean less screen time (and by extension, character development) for the already established main characters.
being protective of your half sister that I can understand, but siscon... please... that stereotype's getting old
Old 2011-09-17, 08:01   Link #1845
dragon1412

Quote:

Spoiler:

who know? may be having kinji transfer to a normal school aren't such a bad thing for the plot( he could still help from the normal shool) and remember that he can always withdraw the transfer form so we can't say anything about this yet .
As for the siscon, well i personally think that isn't really neccessary but i don't agree thats new character mean less screen time or development ( for example: TAMNI have new character in most of its volumes but its still have room for character grows, on the other hand , its not like every series can do the same as TAMNI ) and well HnA is just not the novel thats go into that route, Kinji may develop feellings for Kaname but its pretty much impossible to turn into a siscon in its current state.
P.S: sorry for my bad english.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 09:04   Link #1846
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

If Kaname, a girl who appears just recently compared to the main cast, becomes Kinji's girlfriend, I'll cut myself.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 09:46   Link #1847
endarion88

is there any image of all those girls introduced in the bandire? like the fox girl, the witch, the demon like girl whit the great axe and Meiya? (the only one which i remember the name sorry)

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-09-21 at 11:26.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 16:36   Link #1848
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
being protective of your half sister that I can understand, but siscon... please... that stereotype's getting old
I would say having the main girl in "harem" story being tsundere is getting old....

I would say if Kinji gets to transfer it will just be for 1 volume, ending of volume 10 or 11 and he will be back by the end of next.. since probably his team will need him back to action.
Old 2011-09-17, 21:33   Link #1849
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
If Kaname, a girl who appears just recently compared to the main cast, becomes Kinji's girlfriend, I'll cut myself.
Well hey, Vol10 said
Spoiler:

But yeah, I'd probably be going 'WTF' if Kaname ends up as Kinji's girlfriend. The girl he's most comfortable with hanging out together (due to he never have to worry about being aroused or the consequences he'll have to be responsible for), I can take; the girl he's romantically in love with, I'll probably be too.

... come to think of it, what's everyone's opinion here on who he should (not would - see my disclaimer below) end up with? I'm voting for Shirayuki

(Disclaimer: Despite my own preferences, I'm still thinking Aria is the one most likely to get him in the end. The two of them is the most compatible IMO, from how they fight to romance scenes so far.)
Old 2011-09-17, 23:08   Link #1850
tsunade666

Quote:
Well hey, Vol10 said
Spoiler:

That's a bit contradictory to Kaname's situation which can be triggered by Kinji.

For me it will be Reki because among all the girls she's the one who will follow him always even if he transfers school.

I like Riko the most among girls but her pride is still in the way and I think she won't follow Kinji that transfer out.

Shirayuki would be in a fight with her family if she follow Kinji to the outside world.

Aria is going back to London.
Old 2011-09-18, 22:30   Link #1851
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
That's a bit contradictory to Kaname's situation which can be triggered by Kinji.

For me it will be Reki because among all the girls she's the one who will follow him always even if he transfers school.

I like Riko the most among girls but her pride is still in the way and I think she won't follow Kinji that transfer out.

Shirayuki would be in a fight with her family if she follow Kinji to the outside world.

Aria is going back to London.
Well hey, Kaname's a brocon and/or obsessed with Kinji, while Kinji's not a siscon
Old 2011-09-21, 13:50   Link #1852
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Well hey, Kaname's a brocon and/or obsessed with Kinji, while Kinji's not a siscon
Possibility he switches to one.
Old 2011-09-21, 23:05   Link #1853
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
that + Shirayuki = "onii-sama" to Kinji

that + Riko = DAT IMOUTO ACT

that + Aria = uh... tsundere imouto anyone?
Old 2011-09-22, 00:53   Link #1854
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
tsundere imouto anyone?
*cue ClariS' Irony*
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 01:18   Link #1855
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Well maybe then he can get into Hysteria mode with Kaname... but until that happens we'd all know he's not a siscon
Old 2011-09-22, 07:50   Link #1856
azziz

Quote:
even before meeting him!wich is no credible.
she's just a device to attract all those imouto maniac.
like you i favour shirayuki.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 08:35   Link #1857
Athena
The Power of One

Personally, I like Shirayuki the best too. And 'silent freak' would be good too.
Old 2011-09-24, 08:55   Link #1858
HasuMasu
*Artist

Haven't read as much as you guys, but I'm
a Jeanne fan, don't think she's pat of the harem though.
Old 2011-09-24, 20:01   Link #1859
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Haven't read as much as you guys, but I'm
a Jeanne fan, don't think she's pat of the harem though.
Secondary character. Though she brings lulz.
Old 2011-09-24, 20:09   Link #1860
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Secondary character. Though she brings lulz.
and Hikari's goddess?

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen