3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.33%
Voters: 451. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-13, 12:19   Link #361
monstratboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman380 View Post
heh, Leouch got what was coming to him this episode. I love it. I hope more pain awaits him.

Ironically Leouch in his attempts to stop one monster he created, created an even bigger monster instead. HAHHAHHAAH.
Suzaku has always been a monster pain in Zero's plans from the beginning. Even before he(Zero) was born Suzaku was kicking Lelouch around.

I really don't think an angry Suzaku is any more dangerous to Zero than the giant empire with advanced technology or V.V. with kidnapped Nunnally or any other of the 12 'Knights of Rounds' and their super knightmares.

Suzaku was always ruthless when taking down opposition. He'll probably just preach less while doing it now.
monstratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:23   Link #362
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcage View Post
Spoiler for About Kaguya:
The background does look like a Chinese building, but she probably isn't in the one where Lelouch is. Otherwise, she would have went to meet him.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:24   Link #363
cajunman380

and he now has reason to kill Leouch.
As for the incident being an accident. HONESTLY!!!!!
what kind of moronic idiot says that line? Seriously. He could have said hundreds of other practical words or other bad jokes (strip naked, show boobs, lick my boots) ANYTHING!!!!!!!. and he picks that...... that which causes the deaths of people who didnt deserve to die, and the death of someone who really wanted to help him. SOrry but saying its an accident doesnt cut it for me. He did something that makes Suzaku look smart by comparison and I just hope he frys for it. I could care less if he achieves his goal.....(well hes gonna nayways)
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:27   Link #364
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Because it was such a ridiculous order that he would never give. He was giving examples of how he could do the most absurd things with the order if he wanted to. He was trying to convince her that he could have done it since she didn't believe him.

You seem quite bitter about this whole thing, so why continue watching if you know you aren't going to like how Lelouch is going to win?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:27   Link #365
KrimzonStriker

It was an example, he wasn't an idiot, in fact he was just being too smart for actually having come up with the idea before disregarding it for the needle-gun plan in order to spare Euphie and anyone else from getting caught in the crossfire. Blame his Geass for coming in on the wrong time.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:28   Link #366
Algent

Quote:
and he now has reason to kill Leouch.
As for the incident being an accident. HONESTLY!!!!!
what kind of moronic idiot says that line? Seriously. He could have said hundreds of other practical words or other bad jokes (strip naked, show boobs, lick my boots) ANYTHING!!!!!!!. and he picks that...... that which causes the deaths of people who didnt deserve to die, and the death of someone who really wanted to help him. SOrry but saying its an accident doesnt cut it for me. He did something that makes Suzaku look smart by comparison and I just hope he frys for it. I could care less if he achieves his goal.....(well hes gonna nayways)
It was not an accident in the sense that someone forced his geass to activate and turned the joke into a bad one.
And you really wanted to see an ending like that ? It would have been very lame
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:30   Link #367
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

If Suzaku is the only KoR who knows of the Hall of Twilight, doesn't that mean that aside from the Rounds, the Emperor still has his caped Emperor's Hands of S1? (( I thought KoR was redesigned from them, seems like I'm wrong. ))

So...Rollo = Mara Jade?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:31   Link #368
cajunman380

Blame his geass? the one he accepted? It was the poorest choice of words I could have ever heard of. Even if it was an example he should have known that there might be a slight chance of shit occuring if he said that. He pushed his luck. There were hundreds of other words or examples to pick and saying those just makes leouch look like a careles idiot.

Quote:
It was not an accident in the sense that someone forced his geass to activate and turned the joke into a bad one.
And you really wanted to see an ending like that ? It would have been very lame
what are you referring to?
Old 2008-04-13, 12:32   Link #369
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

When you get your own geass, you can watch over everything you say at all times then.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:32   Link #370
KrimzonStriker

Well that is often easier in hindsight then in foresight isn't it?

He got arrogant about being able to control his powers, it happens to the best of them, actually it often happens to the best of them now that I think about it
Old 2008-04-13, 12:34   Link #371
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Blame his geass? the one he accepted? It was the poorest choice of words I could have ever heard of. Even if it was an example he should have known that there might be a slight chance of shit occuring if he said that. He pushed his luck. There were hundreds of other words or examples to pick and saying those just makes leouch look like a careles idiot.

what are you referring to?
Since when? He did not know that his Geass would turn crazy like Mao's, especially that Mao's was like that for quite the start.
There is absolutely no possible way for anyone to think "oops, i might give a geass order", especially that lelouch DO FEEL he is activating his geass when he gives an order, and that didn't happened.

Yet, the order he gave to Euphemia wasn't as strongly declared as before.
That accident is hardly possible to blame on Lelouch.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:35   Link #372
cajunman380

Quote:
When you get your own geass, you can watch over everything you say at all times then.
-not necessarily, i may not get the same power. Plus sunglasses are always nice.

Quote:
Well that is often easier in hindsight then in foresight isn't it?
not really, its called being cautious.

Quote:
He got arrogant about being able to control his powers, it happens to the best of them, actually it often happens to the best of them now that I think about it
His arrogance caused many people to die needlessly.

Quote:
Since when? He did not know that his Geass would turn crazy like Mao's, especially that Mao's was like that for quite the start.
There is absolutely no possible way for anyone to think "oops, i might give a geass order", especially that lelouch DO FEEL he is activating his geass when he gives an order, and that didn't happened.

Yet, the order he gave to Euphemia wasn't as strongly declared as before.
That accident is hardly possible to blame on Lelouch.

---well my opinion on Leouch isnt going to be changing anytime soon. Its supposed to be an episode 2 discussion so Ill leave my viewpoints at that. Thank you all for your opinions.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:38   Link #373
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-13, 12:44   Link #374
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Could somebody just gut that douchebag Suzaku now? Please?
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:45   Link #375
KrimzonStriker

Well now it's a good lesson for him to be more cautious with it from now on, give the man a break already
Old 2008-04-13, 12:47   Link #376
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Could somebody just gut that douchebag Suzaku now? Please?
sorry, in Britannian Japan, Suzaku gut you!

He's alright now, at least he's in reality at this point. Better to work with what you've got through whatever means necessary rather than destroying it all and starting from scratch with something that will be just as problematic if not worse. It's a reasonable point of view. (which will lose in due time. >:3)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:48   Link #377
KrimzonStriker

He's just become more of a hypocrite now, he's using Lelouch's methods, Lelouch has a patent on those methods I tell you!!!
Old 2008-04-13, 12:50   Link #378
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I like Suzaku a lot more than I did before. At least he won't be preaching anymore.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 12:52   Link #379
KrimzonStriker

No he'll be doing, which while more effective, is lessened by the fact that he's still holding onto those impractical ideas of his and giving it a twisted form now... >_>
Old 2008-04-13, 12:53   Link #380
NakedAngelX

quite a nice come back episode

Spoiler for Ep 2: