AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-13, 11:51   Link #5861
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The deal sounds as if it is supposed to help him with his problem in episode 4, so I'm not sure about that.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-13, 11:57   Link #5862
KrimzonStriker

Hah, who said that Lelouch was going to do his "I would very much like to have your Sutherland" line which explained the flash in his Geass during the preview. C'mon, admit it, I'm a predicting master
Old 2008-04-13, 11:57   Link #5863
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Can you predict a good end?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-13, 11:59   Link #5864
monstratboy

I also don't think anyone else knows Zero=Lelouch other than the last season's group, and that Rollo doesn't know this.

Although in the preview he's chatting with Viletta, I think he works for the same same special unit trying to catch C.C. and that he also thought Zero was dead.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:00   Link #5865
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Rollo was planted to track him, so I'd say it is likely he knows.

Old 2008-04-13, 12:00   Link #5866
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
I was under the impression that Rollo thought Lelouch was dead, and was going around trying to kill all the Black Knights as revenge. (seeing as how it was a Black Knight shooting at them that caused Lelouch to fall)
True, that's a valid interpretation, but then again we'll find out next week.

Still, to me, it didn't look like Rollo honestly tried to find out if Lelouch was actually dead, so I believe it's hard to think he reached that conclusion just from the fall alone.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:04   Link #5867
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hah, who said that Lelouch was going to do his "I would very much like to have your Sutherland" line which explained the flash in his Geass during the preview. C'mon, admit it, I'm a predicting master
Oh Great-Predicting-Master, let's recall a scene from yesterday.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala
Maybe Suzaku just shot the gun out of Lelouch's hand.
Then why is Lelouch on the ground breathing heavily??

And the winner is Marsala! *cough* Ah, the powers of foresight

I made the same mistake, too, though.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:11   Link #5868
monstratboy

Seeing as the emperor mentions to Suzaku only he knows Lelouch=Zero I don't think the special unit tracking Lelouch knew anything other than "This is target bait, follow him and capture target."
Old 2008-04-13, 12:12   Link #5869
KrimzonStriker

Hey I at least got that he did shoot Suzaku on Var, so I'm happy
Old 2008-04-13, 12:26   Link #5870
monstratboy

Man, we know so little about the power of code geass and the jupiter aliens even after a full season. How? or should I ask when? or will they explain it? I enjoyed the show I suppose eitherway but its eating away at me and I really don't expect to hear anything from C.C. She's probably forgotten more secrets than the shows hinted at.

Will the emperor tell us while explaining to Suzaku (Charles has a wicked voice actor, 'all hail brittania' plays when my computer shuts down). Will V.V. blab his races secrets to someone else, Nunnaly maybe with us listening on? What the hell does C.C. want? Why the hell did she choose Lelouch? What was she doing back around when Lelouch was playing with Suzacku and Brittania invaded? Why does a floating platform and being an alien from jupiter allow one to talk to distant people and dead people? Who, where, when and why Suzaku has reaction with jupiter alien geass people and their relics?

To tell the truth, I don't really care about Rollo and his powers, why there is no hint yet at anyone else questioning the switch between brother and sister, nor even am I worried about what happened to Nunally. If they answer any one of the mysteries that began in stage one season 1, I just may be satisfied............ :| ........or not.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:30   Link #5871
flou
That's no lady

30-second preview for episode 3:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2990563

Based on the amount of Shirley + the student council, the major event will happen toward the end of the episode based on the spoilers for episode 4. I'm sure there's some spoilery stuff they chose not to put into the preview, too.

Meanwhile, Lelouch + riding gear + horse makes me happy
Old 2008-04-13, 12:30   Link #5872
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Aliens? What aliens?

Old 2008-04-13, 12:33   Link #5873
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
30-second preview for episode 3:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2990563

Based on the amount of Shirley + the student council, the major event will happen toward the end of the episode based on the spoilers for episode 4. I'm sure there's some spoilery stuff they chose not to put into the preview, too.
Ahaha, I just finished watching this video right before you posted it, what coincidence.

Yeah, it will probably happen around the end. But not the exact end, since Lelouch needs to think about it in episode 3 too.
Shirley kawaii~~

"Spoilery stuff they chose not to put"=Li

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-04-13, 12:34   Link #5874
KrimzonStriker

Geass is related to HUMAN existence here last I recall, also C.C has a human name as well
Old 2008-04-13, 12:34   Link #5875
monstratboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Aliens? What aliens?
Exactly!! Exactly!! Who knows what the hell C.C. and V.V. and those women with wierd V's on their heads are!!

Aliens from jupiter is just one of the wild theories I'm leading towards.
Old 2008-04-13, 12:37   Link #5876
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ahaha, I just finished watching this video right before you posted it, what coincidence.

Yeah, it will probably happen around the end. But not the exact end, since Lelouch needs to think about it in episode 3 too.
Shirley kawaii~~

"Spoilery stuff they chose not to put"=Li
Also, it looks like the part with Lelouch sans perma-geass is a flashback since he's giving Rollo the locket then. In the meantime, I wonder if he'll use contacts to cover it up
Old 2008-04-13, 12:38   Link #5877
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I doubt they are aliens honestly. It would be incredibly cliche as well as the fact that there isn't much pointing to them being aliens.

Old 2008-04-13, 12:40   Link #5878
monstratboy

Quote:
Geass is related to HUMAN existence here last I recall, also C.C has a human name as well
How do we know this earth wasn't colonised by the aliens from jupiter? My point is we know nothing about the power's or the people's origins, so I'm going for the unoriginal super sci-fi theory: Encouters of the 3rd kind.

Wait another mystery! What were the first 2 encounters??
Old 2008-04-13, 12:42   Link #5879
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That's just silly.

Old 2008-04-13, 12:43   Link #5880
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
Also, it looks like the part with Lelouch sans perma-geass is a flashback since he's giving Rollo the locket then. In the meantime, I wonder if he'll use contacts to cover it up
he could just figure out what the trick was that made his geass turn off when he lost all his memories.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers