AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-07-19, 23:07   Link #301
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
just finish it ...... felt so much mental fatigue ...... after this ...... i want find something much more light hearted .... the images left that are for me left very bitter and painful .... i know mecha battle there will always some pilot/characters will eventulay killed/die in line of battle . Guess want irks me the most are the deaths those girls ( as a guy, felt the situation is messed up ) .... ... felt this was some bad end scenario

i hope the total eclipse to don't have to much gore , i like mech battles and such ..... but gore and other dark side anime , i tend to away for it
Good Job in finishing it. Now go and read Extra all over again for it's healing effect.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:26   Link #302
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Good Job in finishing it. Now go and read Extra all over again for it's healing effect.
AF would be better i think? Its the direct continuation of the epilogue after all. Its the end of the circle

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:35   Link #303
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'd rather read PTSD arc all over again than repeating Extra after ALT It's just too painful for me seeing all of them are happy like that after what happened in ALT...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:40   Link #304
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'd rather read PTSD arc all over again than repeating Extra after ALT It's just too painful for me seeing all of them are happy like that after what happened in ALT...
That is the whole point of AF. For a world where lovers and friends suffered in hell together, there is a world where they live in comparative heaven together ;_;
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:00   Link #305
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
AF would be better i think? Its the direct continuation of the epilogue after all. Its the end of the circle
I guess so, but Extra comes with events that correlates in Alternative. Like the copies of the theory and Sumika mentioning that Takeru was acting weird. Plus, the scene where Meiya and Takeru went inside a cave is also another important reference. It'll be an enjoyable reading session if the reader did not get those reference beforehand.

Quote:
Are you serious? I hated that part since Age just had to keep on giving me the flashbacks I did not want to see. Not to mention...

Jinguuji-sensei was seen eating with another man. Jinguuji-sensei was seen eating with another man.
Jinguuji-sensei was seen eating with another man. Jinguuji-sensei was seen eating with another man.

Godammit... It's adding salt to an open wound already. Its like a message from Age saying, "Things are going well, right? Haha Not anymore cuz Choo Choo F*ck You train is coming right up.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-07-20 at 00:18.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:13   Link #306
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

kinda off topic

several mecha might fix nicely in MUV luv verse
Spoiler for Let super dimensional takeru pilot these:

I'll call this unit BETERs unit " Beta exterminator" mech
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:49   Link #307
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
That's one sexy TSF(?) there.

Quote:
Are you serious? I hated that part since Age just had to keep on giving me the flashbacks I did not want to see. Not to mention...
It's gruesome and heart-wrenching, but compared to replaying Extra while knowing what would to them afterwards makes me sadder

Old 2012-07-20, 03:06   Link #308
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
But there's no English Patch for AF...so people will just have to console themselves with Extra and reliving Shirogane's harem routes.

And my goodness, after finishing MuvLuv: Alternative yesterday, that darn scene just keeps on replaying because we all know how Soldier Class will put you to sleep. u_u It's freaking brainwashing by Age darnnit, I just start thinking that a BETA invasion is right around the corner for Altered Fable.

Still that WOULD be interesting, how would today's modern society cope with discovering the BETA on Mars? We don't have a Space Fleet after all to deflect all the incoming Original Hives. Plus our thoroughly interconnected globalized supply system would be thrown into chaos if China and Southeast Asia falls. xP

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:07   Link #309
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
kinda off topic

several mecha might fix nicely in MUV luv verse
Spoiler for Let super dimensional takeru pilot these:

I'll call this unit BETERs unit " Beta exterminator" mech
Just bring the Nadescico verse ships and mechas. their shields are perfect for the purpose of deflecting free electron lasers .
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:57   Link #310
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Just bring the Nadescico verse ships and mechas. their shields are perfect for the purpose of deflecting free electron lasers .
Well, Nadesico is where the TSFs and XD-70 are based from... Look at the Astevials accompanying the Nadesico and compare to TSFs accompanying XG-70. Even the laser and main cannon works more or less the same way. Nadesico fights against metal AI bugs too...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-07-20, 08:46   Link #311
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

reading in the wiki in akane maniax i think the original universe(?) where Shirogane came, Godha became a space knight tekkuman( parody ?? lolz) may be this character fighting off the beta out off the solar system ? seriously wish age parodied Blade not the orignal Tekkaman

Spoiler for .....:
Old 2012-07-20, 08:58   Link #312
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
reading in the wiki in akane maniax i think the original universe(?) where Shirogane came, Godha became a space knight tekkuman( parody ?? lolz) may be this character fighting off the beta out off the solar system ? seriously wish age parodied Blade not the orignal Tekkaman

Spoiler for .....:
Now that you've mentioned it, I've heard that there's one super robot TSF in muvluv... What was it again?

Old 2012-07-20, 09:39   Link #313
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Now that you've mentioned it, I've heard that there's one super robot TSF in muvluv... What was it again?
the Hinokagutsuchi. that the what i know still quite to muv luv better ask silvance or others who is more knowable
Old 2012-07-20, 09:47   Link #314
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
the Hinokagutsuchi. that the what i know still quite to muv luv better ask silvance or others who is more knowable
Its from Ayu Mayu Alternative. It shows really unrealistic ways of fighting BETA.

Spoiler for pic:

Old 2012-07-20, 11:12   Link #315
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Ah the Xg-70a basically its a big play on many super robot Tropes. Its formed from 3 TSF that can transform into jets. Yet they doge lasers and when they are combining they don't get targeted by laser classes. Its equipped with a semi-perpetual motion infinity engine or some such devices, runs on the pilots energy, As long as the pilots are feeling good,hot blooded and not tired the TSF will have power. It possess a crystal engergy shield system and many Super robot style of attacks(Think Apotheosized Ialdabaoth). It can remove limiters on its engine causing the TSF's armour to open up in sections and the entire machine turn red and leave behind it trails of red flame/light(i m looking at you Unicorn ). Also in this mode the particles emitted cause jamming effects on all radar and communcation equipments in the vicinity(GN Fairy pixie dust.......).

Old 2012-07-20, 11:20   Link #316
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
It possess a crystal engergy shield system and many Super robot style of attacks(Think Apotheosized Ialdabaoth). It can remove limiters on its engine causing the TSF's armour to open up in sections and the entire machine turn red and leave behind it trails of red flame/light(i m looking at you Unicorn ). Also in this mode the particles emitted cause jamming effects on all radar and communcation equipments in the vicinity(GN Fairy pixie dust.......).
HNGGGHHH

What's the reason of this doesn't get mass produced? The lack of qualified pilots? I want to ask how n the hell could someone manage to create something like this, but...

Old 2012-07-20, 11:32   Link #317
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
HNGGGHHH

What's the reason of this doesn't get mass produced? The lack of qualified pilots? I want to ask how n the hell could someone manage to create something like this, but...
It exists as a joke tsf in a non canon part of the story. even in that story the TSF it self was deafeated by Humans and BETA . In the end it got NOM NOMed by BETA Tanks and human Artillery fire..
Old 2012-07-20, 11:37   Link #318
DoomRavager

Quote:
HNGGGHHH

Because it's a joke mecha from a joke sidestory.
DoomRavager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:40   Link #319
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I know it's a joke but I thought some of it were canon And how the hell could something like that be defeated w

Old 2012-07-20, 11:46   Link #320
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
I know it's a joke but I thought some of it were canon And how the hell could something like that be defeated w
In the same way crabs are eventually defeated by ants I guess.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto