AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-02, 19:50   Link #1201
Cyz
"Show it to me"

OMG! That's a lovely shot of Tamao-chan Mmm, I'm still rooting for a Nagisa x Shizuma ending.

--> Btw nilsen, that's a nice Shizuma x Nagisa sig. And I see it was made by K. Yamato
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 06:53   Link #1202
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
OMG! That's a lovely shot of Tamao-chan Mmm, I'm still rooting for a Nagisa x Shizuma ending.

--> Btw nilsen, that's a nice Shizuma x Nagisa sig. And I see it was made by K. Yamato
Thanks about the sigg, thanks K. Yamato,
ye Im still ending for Nagisa and Shizuma my self. I have a big hope.
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 07:14   Link #1203
toronto

After seeing SP OST cover CD I'm confident it's Shizuma and Nagisa ending
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 07:28   Link #1204
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
After seeing SP OST cover CD I'm confident it's Shizuma and Nagisa ending
hihi<3 hard to say, but im aiming for that myself,
that was one of the first things that made me release my big Nagisa and Shizuma hope.
Old 2006-09-03, 10:59   Link #1205
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

http://saimoe2006.hp.infoseek.co.jp/g.txt

Today's (Sept 4th) Saimoe features Kaname, the Evil Lesbian who has switched affections for Amane lately.

But I'm not here to lobby for her, since "manly" girls like Kaname aren't really my type. Rather, I'm here to promote Shizuma-sama, who will feature tomorrow (Sept 5th). She'll be up against Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, so it'll be a tight race. Stay tuned for the Saimoe thread (in the General Anime section) tomorrow.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 12:07   Link #1206
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle

Today's (Sept 4th) Saimoe features Kaname, the Evil Lesbian who has switched affections for Amane lately.

But I'm not here to lobby for her, since "manly" girls like Kaname aren't really my type. Rather, I'm here to promote Shizuma-sama, who will feature tomorrow (Sept 5th). She'll be up against Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, so it'll be a tight race. Stay tuned for the Saimoe thread (in the General Anime section) tomorrow.

Man thats going to be a close race. I like Enma Ai but i love Shizume i hope she pulls this out

Hey CYZ you seem to think behind the scenes like me. got a quesiton for you. Do you see similarties in Hakari and Armane relation and Shizume and Karoi's? I think that Armane and Hikari are what Shizume and Kaori should have have been. Any thought?
Old 2006-09-03, 17:23   Link #1207
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle

I would love to vote for Shizuma but that website is just in random codes. My computer can't handle this kind of Japanese system. Urr, so it is supposed to be in Japanese, huh? Then good luck to the people who can read and vote in Japanese.
Old 2006-09-03, 19:06   Link #1208
nilsen
What's happiness...?

I did just see the episode 22.
And I cant wait for the next one to release, I think the next one will be verry important for all the Nagisa/Shizuma faans.
About this epis, its was verry clear, nothing to ask, and some answer, I did like the Shizumas face when se released that Nagisa and Tamao was at the election, (do not remeber how to spell) soo the next one in the greenhouse, hmm, I cant wait hehe.
Old 2006-09-03, 19:40   Link #1209
Cyz
"Show it to me"

It was amusing when Kaname said "You're the chose one!" to Amane. I also like when Yaya is ignoring Hikari's question about not attending choir practices. Looks to me that Yaya is playing hooky . I guess Shizuma knew that Nagisa would be the other Etoile when Miyuki says that Tamao-chan would be Miator's representative. But I guess she was a little surprised when Miyuki chose Nagisa as one of the Etoiles
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 04:10   Link #1210
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
It was amusing when Kaname said "You're the chose one!" to Amane. I also like when Yaya is ignoring Hikari's question about not attending choir practices. Looks to me that Yaya is playing hooky . I guess Shizuma knew that Nagisa would be the other Etoile when Miyuki says that Tamao-chan would be Miator's representative. But I guess she was a little surprised when Miyuki chose Nagisa as one of the Etoiles
About the "Your're the chosen one!" sounds a kind of strange, hihi.
I do not think that Nagisa will be this years Etoile, because she have to be together with Shizuma,
and she will not accept Nagisa to be with Tamao. I also think we saw a new side of Hikari, and the Evil Lesbian, that we saw was a kind of intresting. And I loved Yaya's song.

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-09-04 at 07:17.
Old 2006-09-04, 08:07   Link #1211
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Epi. 22 was a WIN. Kaname's "you war da cuzen wan" will go down in my book as the most comprehensive english ever heard in tennis match.
Yes. Tennis match.

About Spicas.. Amane/Hikari/Yaya relationship was always interesting to watch. But I prefer Hikari/Amane in the novel.. Anime-Amane MUST learn from novel Amane. Stop being too shy, you fool prince!
Spoiler for Novel 2:

NOVEL AMANE FTW!!!

Btw, this just out
Spoiler for episode 23:

Gaaaahhh~~!! Their relationship was too unbearable to root! I know Tamao is cute, but Shizuma/Nagisa will win in the end.
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 09:43   Link #1212
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I would love to vote for Shizuma but that website is just in random codes. My computer can't handle this kind of Japanese system. Urr, so it is supposed to be in Japanese, huh? Then good luck to the people who can read and vote in Japanese.
Well, you can always Google for Japanese Shift-JIS encoding download and install it. It shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway, today would be the day for Shizuma-sama to perform. Give her all the support you can give her in order to beat Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo.

Voting thread inside this post:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=515

Instructions inside this post:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...71&postcount=1

For episode 22, it felt like Prince of Tennis, I know I'm repeating myself here, but I really was looking forward to Amane doing the Dunk Smash or Boomerang Snake over Kaname.

Poor Momomi BTW.

It's not surprising Tamao and Nagisa got chosen for the Etoile election, there were no other characters available that would fit the bill for the writers.

Wonder who will run for Le Rim? It's a pity the story has made Le Rim way too laid back (they wouldn't even be noticed if it weren't for the charisma of Chikaru and her harlem), or it would be an interesting three way battle. Now it's more or less a two horse race with Le Rim as decoration.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 09:53   Link #1213
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
Epi. 22 was a WIN. Kaname's "you war da cuzen wan" will go down in my book as the most comprehensive english ever heard in tennis match.
Yes. Tennis match.

About Spicas.. Amane/Hikari/Yaya relationship was always interesting to watch. But I prefer Hikari/Amane in the novel.. Anime-Amane MUST learn from novel Amane. Stop being too shy, you fool prince!
Spoiler for Novel 2:

NOVEL AMANE FTW!!!

Btw, this just out
Spoiler for episode 23:

Gaaaahhh~~!! Their relationship was too unbearable to root! I know Tamao is cute, but Shizuma/Nagisa will win in the end.

Go away, Shizuma! You're not wanted anymore! *shakes fist*

If Strawberry Panic will play through w/the repeated formula as seen in this episode, then yeah, Shizuma and Nagisa probably will happen. I'm guessing it'll go as far as the ceremony before they do hook up together though. In fact, the writers will probably even overlook the fact that Shizuma will be graduating this term for the sake of hooking those two up together. Tamao-chan is the better choice, but it'll probably be Shizuma and Nagisa in the end, after all.

....Unless the writers have a sudden epiphany that is, which given the lack of creativty in Strawberry Panic thus far, seems unlikely to say the least. BUT, not impossible. Just very, very close to. Tamao-chan and Nagisa always previewing the next episode and Tamao's "If it's just the two of us.." might have some significance. Who knows, though. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Not exactly the best thing to do for a shallow series like Strawberry.

Do something, Tamao-chan! Don't just keel over backwards while somebody else takes your woman! DAMMIT!!!

Last edited by Kuro; 2006-09-04 at 10:03.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 13:35   Link #1214
onna-chan

Send a message via AIM to onna-chan
Unhappy

Omg.. I just browsed the 2chan pictures for ep 23..

Spoiler:

Yuri~licious
onna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 16:21   Link #1215
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by onna-chan
Omg.. I just browsed the 2chan pictures for ep 23..

Spoiler:
Think you can link that, please?
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 16:29   Link #1216
onna-chan

Send a message via AIM to onna-chan
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3524829.htm strawberry panic ep 23 screencaps Again why must they torture me with the shizuma/nagisa angst...

Yuri~licious
onna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 16:49   Link #1217
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

ouch, from the looks of it, seems like some characters will suffer pain .... Why must they also make us suffer, =__=. 24-26 better has some good stuff in it
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 16:50   Link #1218
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Predictions for the ending.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-04, 16:56   Link #1219
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Predictions for the ending.

Spoiler:
LMAO! (Who knows, maybe it's true... MUAHAHAHA!)

Nagisa and Shizuma MUST be together in the end! ; ; Or... Or I'll... I dunno. :3
Old 2006-09-04, 17:24   Link #1220
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Alot of intresting opinions here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan
Nagisa and Shizuma MUST be together in the end! ; ; Or... Or I'll... I dunno. :3
Im agree, I think it would be wrong to show all this episodes based on Nagisa and Shizuma's relationship from the verry first start, and then do not end with a good end.
----
Because of all this break up with Nagisa and Shizuma I get stronger hope that they will sucess. Its true Tamao is cute but I do not think that is what Nagisa is is looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Go away, Shizuma! You're not wanted anymore! *shakes fist*
Go away, Kuro! You're not wanted anymore! *shakes fist* - joke, (sorry if *shakes fist* means that you are joking ;Pp but I do not think soo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh

Spoiler for episode 23:

I have been searching for the RAW, but I did not find it, and I was a kind of sure it released on Thursday, maybe Im wrong.
- But how do you know all this, I cant remeber I can understand all of that in the prew, at the end of ep 22.

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri