Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 23:29   Link #141
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Honestly was the watch that important? I honestly don't remember what it did for Riko other than make Kinji late for the bus that day and he could just be dumb again and miss it like he did in the first ep.
Oh, that's true. Maybe they'll make Kinji oversleep next day, missing the bus.

Well, they dropped some materials at least.
But I personally preferred if they showed the watch cause it will make the conclusion chapter later better.
Old 2011-04-23, 23:39   Link #142
tsunade666

the watched leads to Kinji being late and Kinji deducing how things turn that way. He can't just miss it and be dumb with it because it will miss a point in the deduction of Kinji,
Old 2011-04-23, 23:57   Link #143
ZeKeR
Superbad

say Shirayuki imouto no. 2 appeared in v9? dat girl who sat on Shirayuki is her?

KINJI X HILDA MUST HAPPEN PLOX AS WITH FUU X KINJI AND AYA X KINJI.

I pity kinji in v5... that HS mode is not something to go easy with.... sure Holmes is in the near-death HS mode, but seriously... Kinji will be eventually kill himself if he gives in to the rage.
Old 2011-04-24, 00:20   Link #144
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
say Shirayuki imouto no. 2 appeared in v9? dat girl who sat on Shirayuki is her?

KINJI X HILDA MUST HAPPEN PLOX AS WITH FUU X KINJI AND AYA X KINJI.

I pity kinji in v5... that HS mode is not something to go easy with.... sure Holmes is in the near-death HS mode, but seriously... Kinji will be eventually kill himself if he gives in to the rage.
I think Muto x Aya might happen since the two really get along (check v4). However, we all know Muto has the hots for Shirayuki so maybe not.

Kinji x Fuu. Actually in HnA AA they are sisters in battles (kinda like partners), as what was written in Japanese wiki.

I haven't reached v9 yet so I can't comment anything beyond v7.

Anyways, Kinji x Hilda is a thumbs up for me. She's hot haha.

And why hasn't anyone mentioned KINJI x SHIRANUI!!
Spoiler for yaoi:
Old 2011-04-24, 00:33   Link #145
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
I think Muto x Aya might happen since the two really get along (check v4). However, we all know Muto has the hots for Shirayuki so maybe not.

Kinji x Fuu. Actually in HnA AA they are sisters in battles (kinda like partners), as what was written in Japanese wiki.

I haven't reached v9 yet so I can't comment anything beyond v7.

Anyways, Kinji x Hilda is a thumbs up for me. She's hot haha.

Spoiler for yaoi:
Nah...Meiya x Hilda

And yes....Fuuma should so totally join the main gang...too bad she's a first year...

BTW I see you played Yuzusoft's games yes?
Old 2011-04-24, 00:37   Link #146
tsunade666

Quote:
I
Spoiler for yaoi:
Man that's BL !!!! I don't like Yaoi stuff though yuri is fine

I expect fujoshi would love it.
Old 2011-04-24, 00:37   Link #147
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Btw, don't know if any of the translators are on this site, but I just wanted to give them a big thank you for the quick updates. You guys (or guy if it's only one) rock.
Old 2011-04-24, 01:07   Link #148
tsunade666

translators are
Nera Sleith
YoakeNoHikari
And Kira but I haven't seen his name in the novel thread. His busy again.
Old 2011-04-24, 01:21   Link #149
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Nera and Kira are the only guys doing all the work.

Hah, KinjixShinranui ;D
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 01:28   Link #150
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Just got to the part in volume three where Riko disguises herself as Kana. Hearing Kinji refer to his brother as "her" and reading his dialogue about his beauty is kind of sickening. The boy has some major issues he needs to work out.. Like his sexuality. I swear, if it weren't for hysteria mode, his personality and hots for his brother would have me believing he's gay. Heck, he might still be.
Old 2011-04-24, 01:45   Link #151
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post

Hah, KinjixShinranui ;D
Hikariiiii!!!! Have your eyes opened to the world of the fujoshiiii?!?!?!

I think Shiranui was whispering something to our gigolo MC about something... UNLESS he wanted a quick French (NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!)
Old 2011-04-24, 01:48   Link #152
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the watched leads to Kinji being late and Kinji deducing how things turn that way. He can't just miss it and be dumb with it because it will miss a point in the deduction of Kinji,
Yes but that's all the watch does. It could completely be ignored and not change anything since Riko is still the one that makes him chase after Aria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Just got to the part in volume three where Riko disguises herself as Kana. Hearing Kinji refer to his brother as "her" and reading his dialogue about his beauty is kind of sickening. The boy has some major issues he needs to work out.. Like his sexuality. I swear, if it weren't for hysteria mode, his personality and hots for his brother would have me believing he's gay. Heck, he might still be.
It's explained in volume 4 but there is a reason he refers to his brother as her and Kana when he crossdresses.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 02:04   Link #153
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
BTW I see you played Yuzusoft's games yes?
HAI!! Actually a big fan of Yuzu-soft. (Played every game and finished 1 girl route at least)

Quote:
Since when did Nera became a hard worker!??
It's Hysteria Mode Hikari doing all the fast translations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Btw, don't know if any of the translators are on this site, but I just wanted to give them a big thank you for the quick updates. You guys (or guy if it's only one) rock.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...istration_Page
You'll see how Hikari owned almost every translated volumes there. (and ninja-ed the other unfinished ones)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
I think Shiranui was whispering something to our gigolo MC about something... UNLESS he wanted a quick French (NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!)
But look at the way Shiranui grabs his arm... Shiranui is in the gray area cause he doesn't show any interest to girls or doesn't make a girlfriend despite being popular and having good looks. Well, that was a popular rumor circulated around Butei High girls actually.
But seriously, I am wondering why he has no apparent interest in girls. I am suspecting that there is more to his character than how he was being portrayed. And of course, it won't be a pluma gai or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I expect fujoshi would love it.
And Hikari liked it! (I think xD)
Old 2011-04-24, 02:11   Link #154
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
HAI!! Actually a big fan of Yuzu-soft. (Played every game and finished 1 girl route at least)
Now that you mentioned Yuzu-soft, I just had an urge to play ExE Natsuki's route now cause I almost finished reading v7.

You'll see how Hikari owned almost every translated volumes there. (and ninja-ed the other unfinished ones)

But look at the way Shiranui grabs his arm... Shiranui is in the gray area cause he doesn't show any interest to girls or didn't make a girlfriend despite being popular and having good looks. Well, that was a popular rumor circulated around Butei High girls actually.
But seriously, I am wondering why he has no apparent interest in girls. I am suspecting that there is more to his character than how he was being portrayed. And of course, it won't be a pluma gai or something.

Shiranui is a fun guy to be around with....nice and not nuts over girls...maybe he's hiding something....

Anyone else think the LOO is kinda ridiculous despite having a Vulcan gattling cannon?

Since you are un PM-able I'll just ask here which one do you reccommend out of these 3? Bura-Ban!, ExE, Noble Works.....want to see which to start first.
Old 2011-04-24, 02:19   Link #155
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Shiranui is a fun guy to be around with....nice and not nuts over girls...maybe he's hiding something....

Anyone else think the LOO is kinda ridiculous despite having a Vulcan gattling cannon?

Since you are un PM-able I'll just ask here which one do you reccommend out of these 3? Bura-Ban!, ExE, Noble Works.....want to see which to start first.
I was thinking he's hiding something similar to HSS traits, and kinda like he's keeping it a secret for a reason (just like Kinji) and avoiding getting intimate on a girl because it was a trigger to activate it. Whatever the case, he's fishy to me. I felt the same vibes from him as I got from Tsuchimikado. He must be hiding something. Muto is an idiot so he's kinda like Aogami Pierce in Index.

Seeing that you really like Reki, I recommend ExE and play Natsuki route. They have a lot of similarities. Well, she doesn't have Dragunov though. Otherwise, Noble Works is good. If you prefer light-hearted theme with a good story, that's the best one I can recommend you.
Old 2011-04-24, 02:22   Link #156
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Noble Works is the one I liked.

God, Kobuichi's illustrations of Shiranui make me...

At any rate, I'm still going for Jeanne ;D
Old 2011-04-24, 02:24   Link #157
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
At any rate, I'm still going for Jeanne ;D
Yeah. Like all of us are.

In jcafe forum we have all our avatars as Jeanne there. xD
Old 2011-04-24, 02:26   Link #158
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:

But look at the way Shiranui grabs his arm... Shiranui is in the gray area cause he doesn't show any interest to girls or doesn't make a girlfriend despite being popular and having good looks. Well, that was a popular rumor circulated around Butei High girls actually.

he probably has a fiancée or that he's to preoccupied to be in relations. he DID manage to infiltrate a host club and getting out like a smooth criminal tho.

i think she did, Nera... i think she did...

I only played ExE once after my friend finished the entire game... I went O_o upon seeing the art.... exactly the same.... DAT REKI LOOKALIKE...

but still... only Muto and Shiranui are his all men crew tho.... and if Kinji wasnt all that cold and shady towards the girls (except not being a gigolo), he'd be really popular... and I mean REALLY REALLY popular... but the bastard's an unmotivated piece of WUSS in normal mode.
Old 2011-04-24, 02:26   Link #159
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I was thinking he's hiding something similar to HSS traits, and kinda like he's keeping it a secret for a reason (just like Kinji) and avoiding getting intimate on a girl because it was a trigger to activate it. Whatever the case, he's fishy to me. I felt the same vibes from him as I got from Tsuchimikado. He must be hiding something. Muto is an idiot so he's kinda like Aogami Pierce in Index.

Seeing that you really like Reki, I recommend ExE and play Natsuki route. They have a lot of similarities. Well, she doesn't have Dragunov though. Otherwise, Noble Works is good. If you prefer light-hearted theme with a good story, that's the best one I can recommend you.
Heh....I'll start that first then (ExE)...After seeing the artstyle and confirming the artist...couldn't resist.

Muto is not an idiot.....I'm sure someday he'll get the Vostock.....then he'll be like the only nuke-armed Butei.
Old 2011-04-24, 02:29   Link #160
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

That's because all HnA translators have to worship Jeanne >: D

Yeah, Kobuichi-sensei knows his stuff ;D

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen