AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-18, 02:08   Link #21
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
By just whoring the rasengan? Maybe it'll grow to the size of spirit bomb. But truth be told, even 2.5 years won't get him anywhere if he doesn't put more variety into his techniques. Naruto only knows 2 moves, if you consider kage bunshin a move.
Old 2008-04-18, 02:43   Link #22
vision55

great episode.......no real problems......hopefully we can just pound out these training chapters in one or two episodes *wishful thinking*
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 05:21   Link #23
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I really liked this episode, maybe because it tackled the start of Naruto's training and all the talk fairly well. It also had very -very- sparse fillers, and they only added to the ep'.

I'm pretty pleased with this one.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 09:10   Link #24
cdkobasiuk
Mommy on a Bender

I enjoyed all the Kakashi in the ep. We've been Kakashi poor lately.

cdk
cdkobasiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 11:35   Link #25
NarutowithSharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I started thinking eh...what would happen if Sai would come up with a nickname for Tsunade?
I doubt anyone is going to/can hold back Tsunade!
That would be fucking hilarious. Sai would look funny with his jaw wired shut, at the very least. Probably would have a full head cast. I reckon Sakura, Lee and Gai could hold Tsunade back if they had to. They probably wouldnt want to because they would have heavy jocks/nickers after jumping in but i think they have the strength for it.
NarutowithSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 11:37   Link #26
Ero-Senn1n

It's unbeliveable but this episode was actually good
Right at the start: Naruto half-sleeping looks at Sakura and says "Ugly whore"
Then we have Kakashi's remarks on how stupid Naruto is
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 12:25   Link #27
NarutowithSharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's unbeliveable but this episode was actually good
Right at the start: Naruto half-sleeping looks at Sakura and says "Ugly whore"
Then we have Kakashi's remarks on how stupid Naruto is
WTF does Naruto really say "Ugly whore" at Sakura? he never did in Manga
NarutowithSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 14:02   Link #28
kimbokasteniv

Wow, a good episode. I actually want to see the next episode. It was almost as if I was watching an old Naruto episode.
Anyway, am I the only one surprised by the widescreen? Is it going to stay this way?
kimbokasteniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 14:49   Link #29
BlackShinobi07

It is me or was this episode unordinarily good? I can't remeber the last time Shippuden was this funny, beautifully animated, and devoid of fillers. It also had a very cinematic feel to it which was a great touch.
I really couldn'e believe how absent minded Naruto is? Is really suited to be a Hokage? Surely Leading an entire village depends on more than just being the strongest ninja. It was bit upsetting to see how stupid Naruto was.

I know this may not be the case but I must put this question out there: Has the team who helmed the last 54 episodes been replaced? If so, it was a very good move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
By just whoring the rasengan? Maybe it'll grow to the size of spirit bomb. But truth be told, even 2.5 years won't get him anywhere if he doesn't put more variety into his techniques. Naruto only knows 2 moves, if you consider kage bunshin a move.
Very true. I'm surprised that hasn't been noted by any of the characters, especially Kakashi.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2008-04-18 at 16:25.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 15:41   Link #30
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I know this may not be the case but I must put this question out there: Has the team who helmed the last 54episodes been replaced? If so, it was a very good move!
What I can tell you for sure is that most of the animators who worked on the first and the second shippuuden arcs are still here, and this episode was made by the same guys who worked on episode 35 and 42.
But yes, things are really handled better in this new arc. You don't see people staring at each other for hours anymore, and since they switched to widescreen, they can't abuse flashbacks like they did in the previous 53 episodes either (notice how episode 54 skipped over a flashback that was in the manga and how the 10 seconds flashback in episode 55 was redrawn).
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 16:01   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutowithSharingan View Post
WTF does Naruto really say "Ugly whore" at Sakura? he never did in Manga
That's anime filler at it's best
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 16:27   Link #32
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That's anime filler at it's best
I know right. I laughed so hard at that. Such a great way to open an episode.
Old 2008-04-18, 17:46   Link #33
GoTz
Deleted

LoL! When he called her that I seriously had to rewind, replay to see if I read it correctly or if I was imagining things. I thought for sure she was going to murder him, but I'm sure she got somewhat used to it being around Sai

Great episode, except for the fact that we finally get to witness how utterly STUPID this kid is. This type of training seems so overpowered to me, which makes it awesome lol. Naruto is the only one, as Kakashi somewhat pointed out, that can do this type of training which leads viewers to believe he actually stands a chance of becoming "the strongest ninja." If only he thought of this sooner, we wouldn't have had to seen rasengan a billion times over. I like how they finally explained the five main elements and the special bloodline elements that derive from them...unless I missed this somewhere along the line of these past few years.

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
GoTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 18:51   Link #34
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTz View Post
LoL! When he called her that I seriously had to rewind, replay to see if I read it correctly or if I was imagining things. I thought for sure she was going to murder him, but I'm sure she got somewhat used to it being around Sai
It would be really funny if it was revealed later on that the space of time between that moment and when he started training was 2 months due to Naruto being in the ER
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:23   Link #35
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
After Naruto gets this new move need to do a few more things with this training. Get some variety in his moves, so start having his clones learn a variety of techniques. No point having a great new move if you don't have some variety. Next drop Naruto into a bloody library. Have each clone pick up a book and see if we can hammer some knowledge into that guys head. It might explode but a risk they need to take.

Of course they couldn't use this kind of learning earlier. Naruto might have actually been able to go up against Sasuke. No way we could do that and miss out on a ton of episodes that we are going to get before the eventual rematch.
Old 2008-04-18, 19:49   Link #36
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

unbelievable. I was sure that it would suck but it turns out very good. Pace was very well handed, the music matched, animation superb, funny. Oh my god! lol. I never thought I would say that again.
Old 2008-04-18, 21:05   Link #37
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Time for me to catch up now...I'm way off in the episodes.
Old 2008-04-18, 21:10   Link #38
defrule

Naruto still cannot create Rasegan with one hand? Does that not indicate his shape manipulation is still lacking?
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:41   Link #39
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule View Post
Naruto still cannot create Rasegan with one hand? Does that not indicate his shape manipulation is still lacking?
The clonse is the one who does the shape minipulation.
Old 2008-04-18, 22:37   Link #40
Seeker4life

Hello everybody, I been coming to the forums for a while but this is the first time I am posting this comment. Because I laugh so hard when Naruto and Kakashi said these words.

Naruto: Ugly whore

Kakashi: Jiraiya sama, How the hell did you ever teach this kid a technique like Rasegan ? Unbelieveable.

And remember people, Bush in this reality became President. So it is possibly that Naruto can become Hokage, except he won't be a
F up like this president.
Seeker4life is offline   Reply With Quote