Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.

Spoiler:
That's probably how its going to end, with death loli's destroying everything while giggling all the way. Either that or the Ideon explodes in some far of corner of the galaxy and we all die.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-15 at 18:46.
Old 2007-01-16, 04:57   Link #923
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan

Send a message via MSN to NightShade
I cant bealive i m searching for souko no strain wallpapers and i cant find one.... well i saw like 3 but they werent goods.....

i mean wtf! this anime owns! why ppl arent doing wallpapers of it like crazy like with other animes! they should!
There should be many wallpapers of sarah

If any of you here happened to see a good wallpaper of souko no strain post the link or sent me a private message
Old 2007-01-16, 07:21   Link #924
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
I cant bealive i m searching for souko no strain wallpapers and i cant find one.... well i saw like 3 but they werent goods.....

i mean wtf! this anime owns! why ppl arent doing wallpapers of it like crazy like with other animes! they should!
There should be many wallpapers of sarah

If any of you here happened to see a good wallpaper of souko no strain post the link or sent me a private message
Maybe it's not popular enough. You could try to make your own with whatever's available I guess.
Old 2007-01-16, 08:23   Link #925
c^2

The closest thing I have seen would be the background from this web site.

It is on the small side, and has some text, but otherwise isn't too bad.
Old 2007-01-16, 11:45   Link #926
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.

Spoiler:
mess with lolis and this is what happens unfortunatly but in this case it serves humanity right for doing something so stupid T_T

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-16, 12:31   Link #927
SinsI

I think this episode could've as well been the last one - the only thing that is left to show is brother/sister conclusion, and it's actually not interesting at all - leave it to the viewer's imagination.
Old 2007-01-16, 15:12   Link #928
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
I think this episode could've as well been the last one - the only thing that is left to show is brother/sister conclusion, and it's actually not interesting at all - leave it to the viewer's imagination.
How can you SAY that? Soon the scientist onboard will probably hear the story of Emily. I'm sure the higher ups in the military kept all this top secret so what will happen if this gets out? The truth. It can still be a very interesting show. Look at controversy of Brain Stem Research and here we have intelligent aliens being dissected as common animals. What a travesty!

Perhaps this is the real reason why the Union and Deague are in warfare with each other since Deague supposedly use unmanned ships perhaps it's a war because the Deague did not agree with the travesty on the research on the aliens. The excuse we heard in the beginning for them to be at war with each other was so laughable it didn't even sound plausible but now a disagreement on the treament and use of these aliens could be enough to cause military to split and for two different governments to a war that has lasted years.
Old 2007-01-16, 16:01   Link #929
Seska

Spoiler:

Seen now the Subbing (Thxs WinD).... more is in the spoiler...

Mfg,
Seska

Seska
Old 2007-01-16, 17:03   Link #930
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan

Send a message via MSN to NightShade
How come is not too popular... just look at the stupid amount of views this topic has??????? omfg!
damn i love souko no strain!
Old 2007-01-16, 17:20   Link #931
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
How come is not too popular... just look at the stupid amount of views this topic has??????? omfg!
damn i love souko no strain!
Quiet you. That really doesn't mean anything in the end though. Views equate to curiousity that people have in a given topic. If it were a matter of posts its still pretty popular on this board. However, on the internet it may not be widely recognized at all. That and its barely been interesting up until now when it suddenly got a plot and some background. Now that it has one its gotten quite better.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-16 at 19:24.
Old 2007-01-16, 17:45   Link #932
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Those Rena's are so cute.
Old 2007-01-16, 17:58   Link #933
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
How can you SAY that? Soon the scientist onboard will probably hear the story of Emily. I'm sure the higher ups in the military kept all this top secret so what will happen if this gets out? The truth. It can still be a very interesting show. Look at controversy of Brain Stem Research and here we have intelligent aliens being dissected as common animals. What a travesty!

Perhaps this is the real reason why the Union and Deague are in warfare with each other since Deague supposedly use unmanned ships perhaps it's a war because the Deague did not agree with the travesty on the research on the aliens. The excuse we heard in the beginning for them to be at war with each other was so laughable it didn't even sound plausible but now a disagreement on the treament and use of these aliens could be enough to cause military to split and for two different governments to a war that has lasted years.
The war itself was already being fought when the Aliens enter the picture.

Also Strain isn't that popular or we have our own forum. Althought we do have more post then 2 of the new shows that have Forums.
Old 2007-01-16, 18:39   Link #934
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
That and its barely been interesting up until now since it got a plot and some background.
...that's pretty debateable...and this coming from the guy who nominated Soukou no Strain in the "Top 5 Overrated Anime" thread...

Anyway, that is only your opinion, so please speak of it as such, not sounding like a law, please.
Old 2007-01-16, 18:48   Link #935
crinaea
white cotton pantsu

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2007-01-16, 19:32   Link #936
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crinaea View Post
Spoiler for ep 10:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-16, 20:00   Link #937
crinaea
white cotton pantsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-16, 20:23   Link #938
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

To c^2, Xellos, and everybody else thanks for reading my post for episode 10. In fact, I never expected that some people would actually agree much with much of my theories I proposed for this episode. I was expecting just a little or few bits, but anyways everyone is welcomed and is also appreciated if you can send me feedback or state your own theories or disagree with me at all.

What I did to understand and review this episode was I first read what some of you previously posted after the RAW came out; I paid attention to your proposed theories, then I watched the RAW myself and paid close attention to the memory flashback and started doing possible connections and accuracies.

Now I have already watched the sub for this episode and some of my proposed theories are cemented while others proven false or inaccurate, that's good. Feedback to understanding the full story.

Basically, what everyone must now know at this turning point.
Spoiler:

Now when the memory story introduces Ralph's timeline before betraying the Union, that's when I feel or witness the timeline dives into a plot hole.

Spoiler:

Q. Makes sense that the MIMIC in doll EMILY comes from the first batch of MIMIC that were made six hundred years in the past?
Old 2007-01-16, 22:22   Link #939
Nainara

I'm still not clear on the scope of the events that were shown in this episode. My understanding so far:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-16, 23:49   Link #940
Lumir

What a mind bender.

From what i can comprehend, the emily's are a human like race that have one conciousness. Thus they have instant communication even if parted far distances.

Humans found an alien ship, attacked it, and found the emily's inside. Later they reasearch/disected them in order to futher thier own technology. Ralph somehow see's them and calls them clones...(guess he was on the reasearch ship).

During the reasearch they couldnt anesthitize them effectivly therfor each and every emily felt the pain when their other was disected... the humans said the others would get used to it after awhile...(fact that really pissed me off).

From what i saw, the military and a scientific organization were involved, and are the ones who made the decisions. They were after instant communication and instant teleportation.

From what i can collect the emily's from the alien planet tried to fight the humans in order to regain/rescue/take back thier other selfs? (emily's that were taken). But they failed as ralf destroied every one of the alien strains with emily's inside them. I guess that was ralphs mission, to reclaim, or prevent the alien strains with emily's inside from rescuing their other selfs?

Ralf becomes mentally unstable due to the fact that he realizes what he, his troops, and humanity did to the aliens known as emily. He also realizes that he killed what looks like children/and what i guess seem similar to his sister. He is sad and in his sadness asks what he can do to change things.

The emily ralf is holding then tells him to open the warp star gate that is her/its body, and to save some child. Then what seems to be a black hole appears and sucks him and the emily into it. Im guessing that black hole teleported ralf back to the past in order to save the first emily found and taken by human kind?

So im guessing that ralph from the future brought back to the past with an emily's help came to stop the whole emily reasearch from happening by stealing the first emily? And i guess he sided with the deugue in order to gain military/finacial support so he could fight against the other side who had the emily in that capsule at the reasearch facility were his sister was at.

This could explain it all, as we saw in a previous ep that ralph stole an emily from some reasearch facility. The only thing i cant think of an explanation for is the doll emily. They say she is 600 years old yet how can that be in the current time? Is the emily with ralph really the first one? Did they clone her? sigh... i guess will find out sooner or later.

And do you all remeber the talk between the lil scientist boy and the captain? He agrees to the investigation of the emily doll, but what is intresting is what he says at the end of the conversation... "I cannont convince him otherwise, that person..."

Whos is he talking about? Ralph? The lil scientist boy? I can understand if its the lil scientist. But they way he said it seemed like he was talking about someone else.

Last edited by Lumir; 2007-01-17 at 00:07.
Closed Thread