AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

View Poll Results: Soul Eater - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 41 74.55%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 5.45%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-12, 01:24   Link #21
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

plz plz plz plz god...if the first half of the series is this damn hot, the second half better not let me down
Old 2008-09-12, 11:22   Link #22
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Jesus this episode was epic the conclusion of the SteinvsMedusa fight was just sick my nerves were racking me to pieces i watched with the lights off and streamed it my 32" LCD tv so my set up was great. Medusa's face at the end when she was cut in half and Steins crazy ass warp looking face just made a huge impact and as the snakes exited out of Medusa body i knew it was over. Even though the battle was by Stein the war apparently was won by Medusa.

The struggle to stop the Kishin from being reawakened was just that a struggle. Blackstar arrived at the right time but succumb to the Kishins visions (but the BGM music for Blackstars entrance was the shit) I honestly thought he had stopped the needle from going in till i saw Kids face and i was like oh shit i knew at that moment what happened.

The 2 idiots working with Medusa stood there with the look on their face like OMG what did we just do. Well they are going to find out if it were me and i had those crazy visions from just entering the room i would have said ya know maybe Medusa is wrong maybe this is not such a good idea. Oh well whats done is done preview looks good looks like the Reaper is back. I wonder how Maka and Soul will react whent hey get there.
Old 2008-09-12, 11:22   Link #23
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Wow. Next episode is going to be one of the most epic anime episodes ever. It's going to be EPIC from what I seen in the preview.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-09-12, 18:21   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Jesus this episode was epic the conclusion of the SteinvsMedusa fight was just sick my nerves were racking me to pieces i watched with the lights off and streamed it my 32" LCD tv so my set up was great. Medusa's face at the end when she was cut in half and Steins crazy ass warp looking face just made a huge impact and as the snakes exited out of Medusa body i knew it was over. Even though the battle was by Stein the war apparently was won by Medusa.
Just a sad twist that what gained him victory signalled the loss of the major struggle. Also he likely would have died if they had succeeded in stopping the Eruka and Free.
Quote:
The struggle to stop the Kishin from being reawakened was just that a struggle. Blackstar arrived at the right time but succumb to the Kishins visions (but the BGM music for Blackstars entrance was the shit) I honestly thought he had stopped the needle from going in till i saw Kids face and i was like oh shit i knew at that moment what happened.
Yeah they gave what they could but just couldn't stop it. That last hallucination was a dirty one since there wouldn't be a way to tell otherwise until its too late. No Asura popping out of nowhere and ripping off faces, just enough to move Black Star's attack away from the black blood and thus gain his freedom.

At least Black Star should be happy with the music he got upon entering the stage .
Quote:
The 2 idiots working with Medusa stood there with the look on their face like OMG what did we just do. Well they are going to find out if it were me and i had those crazy visions from just entering the room i would have said ya know maybe Medusa is wrong maybe this is not such a good idea. Oh well whats done is done preview looks good looks like the Reaper is back. I wonder how Maka and Soul will react whent hey get there.
Should be quite the shock when they arrive on the scene. Likely will join up with the others and throw everything they have at Asura. Long as that cube is active they can't allow that guy to leave the area. Though with Shinigami in the preview seems like they will be able to at least accomplish that.
Old 2008-09-12, 20:14   Link #25
golthin

Damn! I am sad to see medusa go!
Old 2008-09-12, 20:17   Link #26
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post

It's not like Frog-tan had any other options that didn't end with snakes busting out of her.

And it is a sad farewell to our tall sexy Medusa, she's not half the woman she use to be.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-09-12 at 20:48.
Old 2008-09-13, 07:45   Link #27
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Wow this episode was something else.

Stein finally won his battle, but looking at his crazy laugh in the end, it makes you wonder who was the bad guy there.

So now Elka and Free are in trouble. Medusa dead, no one can control the black blood. This just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully Shinigami-sama will be free so he can give pointers to Maka and co on how to defeat the kishin
Old 2008-09-13, 07:54   Link #28
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Awesome ep. Action was tense and the suspense was huge. I thought the first part of stein vs medusa moved a little slow, but towards the end it was just awesome. Nice music when BS entered the scene. But its gonna be a huge blow to his gigantic ego though. Either way, preview for next week looks awesome. Gonna be helluva epic fight;
Old 2008-09-13, 13:05   Link #29
ryuukazi
Empire of the Sun

Send a message via AIM to ryuukazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
So now Elka and Free are in trouble. Medusa dead, no one can control the black blood. This just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully Shinigami-sama will be free so he can give pointers to Maka and co on how to defeat the kishin
I thought Medusa couldn't control it anyway. its sorta just like super blood

Shinigami-sama was fighting in the preview at the end of 23, looks like its gonna be pretty intense.... another week till its subbed on gonna lose my flipping mind

Thought I’d never see, The love you found in me, Now it’s changing all the time, Living in a rhythm where the minutes working overtime
Old 2008-09-13, 13:45   Link #30
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
So now Elka and Free are in trouble.
It's Eruka, BTW. It's supposed to be a pun on 'kaeru' (frog).
Old 2008-09-13, 18:11   Link #31
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Eruka is actally better off, since the snakes inside her are now dead. Fre....he could not care less. After 23 episode, I've grown really fond of Eruka. She's cute, clumsy, silly, and her frightened look makes me want to hug her. She and Free would make an awesome couple.
Old 2008-09-13, 18:34   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
She and Free would make an awesome couple.
I really don't want to imagine that. D:
Old 2008-09-13, 18:56   Link #33
DmonHiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I really don't want to imagine that. D:
Not THAT...you sicko
Old 2008-09-13, 19:24   Link #34
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Not THAT...you sicko
What? I'm talking about them as a couple, i don't want to imagine it.
Old 2008-09-13, 19:32   Link #35
DmonHiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
What? I'm talking about them as a couple, i don't want to imagine it.
I was considering it as a inuendo.

Forgot to mention the TOTALLY badass music during the revival. Can't wait for that piece on the OST.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:35   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Eruka is actally better off, since the snakes inside her are now dead. Fre....he could not care less. After 23 episode, I've grown really fond of Eruka. She's cute, clumsy, silly, and her frightened look makes me want to hug her. She and Free would make an awesome couple.
Have to agree she has grown on me in these episodes. On top of the cuteness has a victim feeling as well. Just doing what she has to do in order to stay alive. Luckily for her Medusa is gone and so she doesn't have that worry. Though now has to survive the revived Kishin . Wonder how Free and Eruka will act now that he's revived. Probably a quick retreat while Kid and Black Star try to stop it.
Old 2008-09-14, 10:52   Link #37
fugthimble
Underwear Meister

I think Eruka and Free are a nice couple, i can imagine it, though I don't think Eruka will last much more.
Dunno why, but I just have this feeling that she'll die REALLY soon...
Old 2008-09-14, 20:18   Link #38
gabbytay
Banned

F8CK yeah !!!!!!! this episode was awesome!!
Old 2008-09-15, 00:45   Link #39
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

there's a lack of Blair and Mitzune fighting though >.>
Old 2008-09-15, 09:45   Link #40
Odin-sama
Lord of the Ęsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin-sama Send a message via AIM to Odin-sama Send a message via MSN to Odin-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Odin-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
there's a lack of Blair and Mitzune fighting though >.>
Agreed...
I want to see her kick some serious mouse butt!
Closed Thread