AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-04, 02:55   Link #221
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

It seem Noya has a hidden side to him that requires medication to be suppressed, and apparently, sexual stimulation triggers it. Seems like Izumiko can no longer keep him under her thumb. I wonder if he become a sex-crazed maniac now, as opposed to his usual demure behavior. I wonder if Kyouko knew about it all along and thus planned to have him locked in with Hakata, as to bring out his other (perhaps real) self.
Old 2012-09-04, 06:09   Link #222
novalysis

That Noya is in truth, a haughty, ultra-assertive and utterly perverse rich boy with an immense amount of Arrogance? And that this Noya we see has been broken by his maid?

Actually, which episode are you referring to here?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 10:26   Link #223
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep 7. This show has no self-control. In a good way, lol. Teacher and boyfriend = amazing. Spying on Noya and Kanamori, too (although I could do without the torture apparatus). Foot fetish rises to alternate personality. What will they think of next? I find the club vice-pres x student council chairman scenes strangely moving. There is an actual relationship there. And making fun of themselves for attempting K-On/Haruhi was about right. I liked the realistic initial cacophony. Not every joke hits the mark, but there are so many that plenty do.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 12:05   Link #224
novalysis

Wow, Dark Itsuki is one awesome, scary boy. I guess all those drugs were meant to keep a psychopath under control, sufficiently sane, pleasant and meek.

You know, we need a show with Protagonists such as Dark Itsuki as the main PoV Character. Episode 7 is the best yet.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 21:02   Link #225
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
akward moment when somebody realizes its not yuri .... remember kids, follow the teachings Ackbar-sensei please......
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:12   Link #226
Lukeman1884

I don't get it. "My boyfriend likes large breasts, so I must fondle the breasts of my students"? Oomori IS insane.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 09:50   Link #227
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
I don't get it. "My boyfriend likes large breasts, so I must fondle the breasts of my students"? Oomori IS insane.
Yeah, that was a beautiful disconnect. I found myself thinking: "Whaaat?" More unique craziness from this show. There are some basic cliches in the show, I guess, but lots and lots of things that are fairly unique.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-09-06, 12:49   Link #228
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

The pieces are coming together in episode 8. Remember that Kyouko didn't want Noya to join the Asstronomy Club? I guess this is why: not only is he far more dangerous (to girls) than he appears to be (his pheromones are apparently super-effective), he's also Kyouko's husband-to-be.

Something tells me Izumiko won't stay loyal to him till the very end. She's already showing signs of hesitation and doubt, but her resentment towards hr sister is greater right now. She'll probably have to reconcile with Kyouko to (gain the strength to) overpower Noya.
Old 2012-09-09, 22:33   Link #229
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Spoiler for Newtype scan:
Old 2012-09-10, 00:14   Link #230
Nico87

I just gotta ask, I got hooked on the PVs of Ebiten, but how is the show itself?

I thought they were 5 min eps, but Amazon.jp lists the vol. 1 BD to have a runtime of 50 min like any other two-ep volume?
Nico87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 03:00   Link #231
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
I just gotta ask, I got hooked on the PVs of Ebiten, but how is the show itself? I thought they were 5 min eps, but Amazon.jp lists the vol. 1 BD to have a runtime of 50 min like any other two-ep volume?
It's a 22-minute show like any other. It's bizarre and outlandish, full of parody and self-parody. Some people (including me) think it hilarious and unique, but other people think it worthless. All we have so far are 360p streamed versions of nine episodes (seven subbed). I don't believe we'll get full-sized good quality versions until the DVDs/BDs come out.
Old 2012-09-11, 11:16   Link #232
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Wow, King Bee Noya sure is more interesting than doormat Noya.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 15:16   Link #233
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Ep. 9....Wow the yaoi fangirls are gonna go crazy with this one. Itsuki and his brother are total bishies!
Old 2012-09-11, 19:50   Link #234
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

ep9. This show is Faaabulous. Every time I thought I had a place to stand, the ground kept slipping away.
Old 2012-09-12, 00:09   Link #235
Isekaijin

Next episode's going to be an Urusei Yatsura parody?

That dat'cha, and the aquarium scenario was Beautiful Dreamer no matter how I looked at it.

Really looking forward to it.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 02:22   Link #236
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Ep. 9....Wow the yaoi fangirls are gonna go crazy with this one. Itsuki and his brother are total bishies!
At the very least, Kanamori definitely was smitten by both of them. One look from either of them at her was enough to make her clothes disappear.

A pill that turns teenage girls into lolis, where can I get one like that? I wouldn't mind having a loli harem of my own.
Old 2012-09-12, 05:40   Link #237
EroKing

Old 2012-09-12, 08:24   Link #238
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

lololololol

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 19:21   Link #239
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Well I ended up picking up this series last week and watch to the end today, and I have to say it was generally really hilarious and the characters were fun/interesting, the comedy style reminded me a lot of SnI, and balanced comedy and character development decently overall I'd say it earned an 8/10 from me.

I really enjoyed Hasumi and Yuka's interactions . Kyouko was just hilarious, Kanamori got to suffer , and Hiromatsu was amusing. And the Izumiko/Noya development was pretty good. And the teacher, Oomori, was just insane, I've never a seen a stalker of quite her level before .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 08:32   Link #240
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow that was a great ending!!!

say anyone have a decent pick of todayama in that christmas get up and the others are cosplaying? ive seen lots of crap pics of it but not a proper one

Tags
romantic comedy, seinen