AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-31, 18:59   Link #41
Vinak
Procrastinator

Any character in Hueco Mundo or Fake Karakura Town could die. It's really a good time for a "good guy" death too. It would make some room for new characters, not to mention add some emotion to the story.
Old 2009-03-31, 20:31   Link #42
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im suprised nobody is finding out the hidden message in my post

look closer

Quote:
Also did you people know that Tite Kubo hinted a main characters death yesterday?
People might not have notes that the Death flag for few people were hinted
Really interesting since many of the people who are fighting are in danger atm.
I prefer not too say this but, I believe that its someone who are fighting in HM
Likely it will be Aizen, because if he dies then Bleach will most likely end.

Full of things have bin mentioned that Aizen might be working for someone else.
Orihime is also one of the characters you just cant help but love, so she wont die.
Orihime loves Ichigo and its also hinted a kiss will come soon so pucker it up
Likely it will happen since Orhime loves Ichigo that much she would die for him.
Since there have bin so many IchigoXOrhime moments a kiss is bound too happen.
Find something interesting? :P

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-31, 20:55   Link #43
hassam

I see it you have April fools written in vertically
Old 2009-03-31, 23:19   Link #44
demon2004

get real

this must be 100% a april fools joke, o you guys really believe this, i mean so much detail on a tuesday when it just happens to be april 1 in japan. this is fake fake fake
Old 2009-03-31, 23:53   Link #45
Calca
Expressionless

Next week:

Orihime: Ulquiorra...you saved us.

Ulq: I don't know why, I just had to do it...

Orihime: Ulquiorra...I

Ulq: I think I....have fallen in love with you.....

Animesuki's reaction:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-01, 00:10   Link #46
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Any character in Hueco Mundo or Fake Karakura Town could die. It's really a good time for a "good guy" death too. It would make some room for new characters, not to mention add some emotion to the story.
I just don't see any of the main group - Ishida, Orehime, Chad, Renji, and Rukia - die, or at least not until the very end. Suppose you me, that in overall grand scheme of the Bleach story line we are at the midway point, if Kubo killed off one of those characters, sure there will be an incredable emotional impact, but not only will he be killing off good characters, but he will let that character good drown out through the remainder of the story, no one will ever remember them in the same light; I get the emotional impact, but in the long rong, it just doesn't make sense until the very end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2004 View Post
this must be 100% a april fools joke, o you guys really believe this, i mean so much detail on a tuesday when it just happens to be april 1 in japan. this is fake fake fake
Are you talking about the above post or the spoiler? The spoiler was pretty damn good; while not totally what I would call a twist, seeing as it was a bit predictable, something Bleach has become, it has gone the good path and I'm happy about that. I'd call this an interesting development.

-

To echo off on what I read earlier in this thread, what will Ishida do? I believe his character has grown out of that whole "Quincy vs. Shinigami" crap that it all started off, and he views Ichigo as his nakama, even if he is a bit rough around the edges to him. Surely someone with his mental capacity can see what has happened here. I've become an Ishida fan of sorts, he is such an endearing character, someone who although seems to be Ichigo's second, is very cool in his own right, nice to see Kubo show him some love by also putting him in the spot light.

It's been a while since we've had the oppertunity to discuss positive plot developments in Bleach, and I can say I'm happy, hope it continues.

-

Just had to add, since they are going to go back to Karakura for the fights in the anime, I hope they dont destroy Koma-Koma's absolute pwnage of that fraccion.
Old 2009-04-01, 00:37   Link #47
demon2004

ok

do you realy think this spoiler is real if it is then i have no reason to keep reading bleach, as it is i am already pissed off that this wasn't ich's win at all and now this.

Last edited by demon2004; 2009-04-01 at 00:37. Reason: typo
Old 2009-04-01, 05:03   Link #48
Wolfie0101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Yeah, the only person he seemed to recognize was Orihime. And well, that's soley based on the fact that he didn't instantly attack her.
I also noticed that he is convinced that he is protecting something, possibly Inoue since he is always saying he is gonna protect her. Maybe this is his animal-instinct way of doing that, kill everything around her that could be a possible threat...
Old 2009-04-01, 05:16   Link #49
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Also did you people know that Tite Kubo hinted a main characters death yesterday?
People might not have notes that the Death flag for few people were hinted
Really interesting since many of the people who are fighting are in danger atm.
I prefer not too say this but, I believe that its someone who are fighting in HM
Likely it will be Aizen, because if he dies then Bleach will most likely end.

Full of things have bin mentioned that Aizen might be working for someone else.
Orihime is also one of the characters you just cant help but love, so she wont die.
Orihime loves Ichigo and its also hinted a kiss will come soon so pucker it up
Likely it will happen since Orhime loves Ichigo that much she would die for him.
Since there have bin so many IchigoXOrhime moments a kiss is bound too happen.
Good one, now if only it were true...
Old 2009-04-01, 06:02   Link #50
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Aren't we having a "Vegeta" case here?
The proud antagonist who is becoming good? Meh. Shounen!
Old 2009-04-01, 06:10   Link #51
Arachne

Not really, Vegeta was never loyal to Freeza unlike Ulq who is loyal to Aizen. And him becoming "good" was a gradual process that spanned several arcs. Besides, Ulq may be proud, but he is nothing like Vegeta beyond that. Vegeta was also always an emotional person who acted on rage and jealousy whereas Ulq was portrayed for the most part as a robot.

Also, the "proud" bad guy becoming good is a literary cliché not just an anime one.

If you are going to look down on Shounen at least be aware of the product you are demeaning.
Old 2009-04-01, 06:53   Link #52
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Some pics are out. It looks that half of Ichigo's body was shown + half hollow.
Old 2009-04-01, 07:24   Link #53
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Im suprised nobody is finding out the hidden message in my post

look closer

Find something interesting? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassam View Post
I see it you have April fools written in vertically
Nice one. To Wargumm for the idea and hassam for finding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Next week:

Orihime: Ulquiorra...you saved us.

Ulq: I don't know why, I just had to do it...

Orihime: Ulquiorra...I

Ulq: I think I....have fallen in love with you.....

Animesuki's reaction:
Spoiler:
Lol, yes. Maybe the internet will break? o0 Y2K, 9 years late. Computers can handle the year 2000, they just cant handle UlqiHime being canon.
Old 2009-04-01, 07:59   Link #54
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Perhaps Rudobon is still there. Rukia sensing Ichigo's reiatsu could mean this scene happened some chapters ago. Then it says "Yammy appears in front of them", not "Yammy just landed there" He fell inside the dome right? The crew is located on the outside.
From the scans, it seems Rukia has dealt with Rudobon's necromancing ability, and now has the upper hand. I don't mind that. As for Yammy, you could be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie0101 View Post
I also noticed that he is convinced that he is protecting something, possibly Inoue since he is always saying he is gonna protect her. Maybe this is his animal-instinct way of doing that, kill everything around her that could be a possible threat...
Yeah, and since she was the one that caused Ichigo to turn into what he has, I'm sure she'll also be the one to bring him back.
Old 2009-04-01, 08:14   Link #55
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
Not really, Vegeta was never loyal to Freeza unlike Ulq who is loyal to Aizen. And him becoming "good" was a gradual process that spanned several arcs. Besides, Ulq may be proud, but he is nothing like Vegeta beyond that. Vegeta was also always an emotional person who acted on rage and jealousy whereas Ulq was portrayed for the most part as a robot.

Also, the "proud" bad guy becoming good is a literary cliché not just an anime one.

If you are going to look down on Shounen at least be aware of the product you are demeaning.
I wasn't really thinking about loyality or emotions. I was talking about the feel of superiority (i.e. "a mere human to beat me" attitude) and then joining the inferior party. But you are right, it is a universal cliche.

I am not demeaning anything. I was just thinking outloud about shounen events as in "Ah! It's shounen! what do you expect?" sort of thing.

Anyway, since we have Ulqi as a switching-to-good-party candidate and Nel already being an ally, I don't know which one of them will actually make the switch. I doubt both of them will and Ulqi seems to have stronger chances because of the build-up of "human heart" aspect. I really do hope Nel to switch for good. Ulqi is just too loyal to Aizen but that could be used to surprise us more, no?

Last edited by Anima; 2009-04-01 at 09:26.
Old 2009-04-01, 10:17   Link #56
Justin Kim
*Artist

Ok guys, we all know that the previous April Fools post was just a spoiler joke, I noticed it right off the bat - considering how careful you have to be when it's April 1st >.>.
Old 2009-04-01, 11:00   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Matches Spoiler

Quote:
Credits : SpaceCat / Ohana
Old 2009-04-01, 11:40   Link #58
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Not all but somethings do.
Old 2009-04-01, 11:47   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well there is one more image which sums up the chapter. But as Bleach is Licensed , I am restricting number of spoiler images . : )
Old 2009-04-01, 12:53   Link #60
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Well there is one more image which sums up the chapter. But as Bleach is Licensed , I am restricting number of spoiler images . : )
Thank you very much. Well yes it looks like that way.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga