Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-11, 19:24   Link #4541
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Hm. Interesting... yeah, for me, I have to admit that I adore their relationship above all the others in the show (except possibly Lelouch and Suzaku's), regardless of the possibility of romance or not.

I really did think it seemed to be developed romantically, at least in season one. Season two was... I don't know, sometimes there were moments, but I could see them as non-romantic. But the ending of Season One? The kiss? I know that in the current R2, it was because she was getting his memories, but if we remember that in the original plans he was supposed to have won against Suzaku....? Hm. Oh man, maybe the timeslot ruined LuluCC! D:
It was, actually. There were certain moments, the snow-one, the one after Mao, the ending of S1 as you mentioned, that did build up something, that could potentially blossom into the romantic flower-field. That is true and i believe, rather obvious.
But alas, R2 obviously had other plans, generally speaking. Even for C.C;s character-development on her own.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 19:28   Link #4542
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Yet another reason season one was superior to R2 in every way!

lol. XD That doesn't quite count. But yeah, gawddamn R2. DDD: THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE HAREM all the way.... ;_;
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 19:39   Link #4543
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Hm. Interesting... yeah, for me, I have to admit that I adore their relationship above all the others in the show (except possibly Lelouch and Suzaku's), regardless of the possibility of romance or not.
It's one of my favourites, too.
It's so... deep, somehow. And quite different from any other relationship I have seen in anime so far.
I think the only relationships in Code Geass I fangirl more are that of Lelouch and Suzaku and the could-have-been between Lelouch and Clovis. And of course, the latter is just me being an inocrrigible fangirl. xD

Quote:
I really did think it seemed to be developed romantically, at least in season one. Season two was... I don't know, sometimes there were moments, but I could see them as non-romantic. But the ending of Season One? The kiss? I know that in the current R2, it was because she was getting his memories, but if we remember that in the original plans he was supposed to have won against Suzaku....? Hm. Oh man, maybe the timeslot ruined LuluCC! D:
Yeah, I guess there are many things in the first season that can be seen as hints for romance between those two - I just never took them that way, because I didn't care about romance at all when I watched those parts, and because the Shirley thing seemed more "serious" to me.
But I don't think it's just because of the timeslot that those "hints" didn't lead anywhere, because then the staff probably wouldn't have gone out of their way to shoot the pairing down.

Quote:
Anyway. Yeah, the way their interactions were developed in season one, I really thought they were going for a romantic angle. I carried that viewpoint on to season two, but I guess in that case it wasn't as obviously romantic, but... I... ): I'm still rather sad about it.
Hm, well, I fangirl them, too, so I guess I should be glad I'm not one for romance, or I'd probably also be disappointed. xD
The way it was, I just saw two awesome accomplices and got everything I hoped for. Errr... well, except that R2 was evil, but oh well. I still continued to happily fangirl them there.
Old 2009-06-12, 11:18   Link #4544
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Quote:
Yet another reason season one was superior to R2 in every way!

lol. XD That doesn't quite count. But yeah, gawddamn R2. DDD: THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE HAREM all the way.... ;_;
I still kind of think that Lelouch and C.C. might've kissed again in R2 if it weren't for Kallen's interruption. Why, Kallen, why... Of course, it's just my theory as a Clu Clu supporter. Plus, my Lelouch pairings are pretty hypocritical, at least to me (Clu Clu, Kalulu, and Shirlulu ), so I hope that that didn't sound too hypocritical.

Quote:
Episode 11, Lelouch said "Kodo Gias"

Not something that didn't appear in the story
I doubt that, because Lelouch said that her real name sounded more human than "C.C.," and "Kodo Giasu" or "Code Geass" doesn't sound all that human, at least to me anyway. :/
Code Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 11:49   Link #4545
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Yeah --- that moment in ep 24 or whatever when Lelouch and CC went to one another, I honestly thought something was gonna happen... sdhg ): And then Kallen came in with some payback for all the times CC interrupted her moments with Lelouch XD

Kodo Gias... not very human. :/
Old 2009-06-12, 11:55   Link #4546
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Quote:
Yeah --- that moment in ep 24 or whatever when Lelouch and CC went to one another, I honestly thought something was gonna happen... sdhg ): And then Kallen came in with some payback for all the times CC interrupted her moments with Lelouch XD

Kodo Gias... not very human. :/
It's very true. I've never heard of anyone naming their child "Kodo Gias." I've also heard rumors about her name being "Chloe Catherine," but Elizabeth would work as well. At first I thought it was kinda random, but I went back and watched the episode again, and the way he pronounced the words was oddly similar. :/ He used about 5 syllables, so that narrows it down.

In a way, C.C. kinda helped Kalulu a bit, like where she appeared in Lelouch's clothes on campus and he hid behind Kallen's face... Again, just a theory.
Code Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 11:56   Link #4547
rave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyazu View Post
Her name is Code Geass!!!

Episode 11, Lelouch said "Kodo Gias"

Not something that didn't appear in the story
Hahahahaha, that is ridiculous you know.Then again it fits her exactly because of this.
rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 02:35   Link #4548
pigoz
YUKI.N>

Send a message via MSN to pigoz
I'm struggling to understand the end of Code Geass R2:

Spoiler for Code Geass R2:
pigoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 02:41   Link #4549
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoz View Post

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-06-15 at 03:41.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 03:10   Link #4550
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Well, it's not that uncommon to see people talking to beloved ones who recently passed away, so, like Nobody, i guess she was just talking to Lelouch in heaven(or hell, hehe). In fact, maybe the connection between her and Lelouch because of the geass could link them even in the world of c, but that's just hypotetical.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 03:13   Link #4551
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:

I'm positive-repping you solely because you didn't scream "Lelouch is alive!" like a lot of people who come here.
Old 2009-06-15, 03:17   Link #4552
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

considering that the (completely human) kallen is ALSO talking to him
i kinda doubt that
Old 2009-06-15, 03:20   Link #4553
pigoz
YUKI.N>

Send a message via MSN to pigoz
Thanks for the answers. I guess it's then safe to assume that she is talking to herself (lelouch in heaven hell like normal people do: without actual communication), and realizes that he gave back her humanity.
pigoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 08:47   Link #4554
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:

Spoiler for who CC is talkin to:

the truth is behind that spoiler xD

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH

Last edited by gigaloki; 2009-06-15 at 08:48. Reason: xD something wrong haha
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 09:12   Link #4555
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
No
Just no
Old 2009-06-15, 18:33   Link #4556
Charred Knight

Okouchi has flat out stated that Lelouch is dead
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 20:26   Link #4557
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
No
Just no
Yes. A lot of people don't quite comprehend that scene and think Lelouch is the driver, but no. Lelouch is cheese-kun. C.C moved when she said "Right, Lelouch?" because Lelouch was feeling uncomfortable with her lying on him and stuff.
Old 2009-06-15, 21:37   Link #4558
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Actually, he's in her suitcase.

Chopped up into little itty bitty bits.

Old 2009-06-16, 02:27   Link #4559
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Actually, he's in her suitcase.

Chopped up into little itty bitty bits.

That's Mao. She did what he wanted to do with her and the cart was going to Australia so she can dispose of him.

See? Everything is connected. The show gave us enough clues to solve the mistery, it's just people don't think outside of the box.
Old 2009-06-19, 07:32   Link #4560
mearii
artsy fartsy

Quote:

dont think so..i think she was talking to herself..
or maybe there's still a connection between her and her accomplices even after death..
who knows??
haha. ^_^

*newbie here*
mearii is offline   Reply With Quote