Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-23, 02:08   Link #161
Struggler

or Iruka ... even Ebisu, maayybee
Struggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 03:20   Link #162
AnimeFangirl

I would be very surprised if Shounen Jump wasted a whole preview on Kakashi, Ebisu or Iruka (then again I've been surprised before). Besides, those guys are usually referred to as "sensei," not "shi." I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2004-10-23, 08:08   Link #163
yinstro

regarding the whole sakura med nin thing, she fits pretty perfectly. I think its important to realize sqakura never really applied her self since graduating the academy. Also another thing to remember is through hard work a reg can beat ca genius, sakura can become a very powerful versatile ninja in theory. I noticed tha ino is with chouji's pops, looks like ino has choujio in her future, also i figure she will prolly get fat since her name has something to do with pig. Oh yea and my guess is if any of sakura's features become overly large in the future, it will prolly be her butt, they seem to focus on that then again who knows.

As to the next chapter i think it may be jiraiya and sasuke, the throw away your past thing doesnt seem to fit with jiraiya very much, he just recently told oro hes no longer his comrade.. anyhow cant wait for the trans, and i dont think a major time skip is coming, also it seem that a year at least has past since the start of series, my guess is naruto is 13 or older now. Oh yeah and for people saying tsunade doesnt have time to train people, keep in mind that sarutobi tained 3 ninjas in a time of war. i think that the hokage has time
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 10:05   Link #164
Zek
Eyebrows...

My guess is that it's Jiraiya, telling Naruto to forget about Sasuke for the time being and start training.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 12:05   Link #165
Kayess
Guy From Canada

The person is obviously Itachi. The only person who has ever "Came" for naruto has been Itachi... everyone else kinda got stuck with him... Iruka, Kakashi, Ebisu, Jiraiya.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 13:15   Link #166
kazumaofshellbullet

As far as I can guess, noone from akatsuki will come anytime soon to get naruto since naruto is being followed around by kakashi, jiraiya and tsunade. Even akatsuki would have a really tough time to get naruto out of konoha. Konoha right now is in much better shape than it was right after the war just b/c tsunade and jiraiya are there.

All I can say is that, this is a perfect time for a small time jump(about 6 mnths) to happen which will help the storyline move forward.
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 13:50   Link #167
LunaNeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchir
It could also mean Kakashi you know.
It would be so cool to see more Kakashi....

Besides, "thowing away the past" that would make more sense if Kakashi said that - cause I bet he is really, really, really pissed at Sasuke, so he could totally tell Naruto to forget about "worse then a scum" teammate who betrayed everyone. So...will see...

I am not a big fan of Jiraya...he is funny and strong and all...but...Kakashi will always be my favorite Sensei...:-)

Last edited by LunaNeko; 2004-10-23 at 14:30.
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 13:58   Link #168
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
regarding the whole sakura med nin thing, she fits pretty perfectly. I think its important to realize sqakura never really applied her self since graduating the academy. Also another thing to remember is through hard work a reg can beat ca genius, sakura can become a very powerful versatile ninja in theory. I noticed tha ino is with chouji's pops, looks like ino has choujio in her future, also i figure she will prolly get fat since her name has something to do with pig. Oh yea and my guess is if any of sakura's features become overly large in the future, it will prolly be her butt, they seem to focus on that then again who knows.
Yes, Sakura seems to fit the bill best. Ino really doesn't have the brains to do it, at least she doesn't seem to. Hinata has the brains but she doesn't have perseverance and if she failed once she'd probably go all to pieces. If she got a bit more of a backbone she might make a great med nin. It kinda pains me that Sakura and Temari are the only girls getting to do cool stuff, where are all the others? And where's Shino?
Old 2004-10-23, 14:30   Link #169
Struggler

How did you figure that Hinata has the brains but Ino doesn't? -_- we don't know much about them.
Old 2004-10-23, 14:40   Link #170
AnimeFangirl

I was basing that off the chuunin exam. Sakura and Hinata were the only ones we didn't see cheating and I don't think Hinata would have offered Naruto her answers if she thought they were wrong.
Old 2004-10-23, 14:54   Link #171
Struggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
I was basing that off the chuunin exam. Sakura and Hinata were the only ones we didn't see cheating and I don't think Hinata would have offered Naruto her answers if she thought they were wrong.

We don't know if Hinata cheated or not. -_- I say she cheated.

edit: made a mistake.

Last edited by Struggler; 2004-10-23 at 15:06.
Old 2004-10-23, 14:58   Link #172
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Hinata has the brains but she doesn't have perseverance and if she failed once she'd probably go all to pieces. If she got a bit more of a backbone she might make a great med nin.
No perseverance? She'd go to pieces? Hinata trains hard, constantly, she trains more than anyone on her team. She also fails constantly, she is almost worthless in missions because she has no self confidence, and seems to be scared a lot. However, she doesn't go to pieces, she just keeps training, trying to improve herself, despite the fact that she is seen as untalented by everyone, and worthless by her father. That shows real perseverance. Her personality is much more suited to become a medic than a regular ninja to me, unless she changes dramaticly.

And Neji did use his Byakugan, he used it to see through someone and copy their answers.

Shikamaru's a genius, and according to the Viz translation, Ino posessed him and Chouji and wrote down the answers. I'll have to re-read that part of the manga, though(the fan translation).
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:14   Link #173
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
man thats BS

shizune training sakura first would have made so much more sense.

the hokage has too much to worry about and training some useless girl who constantly cry and rely on her teammate is not worth her time. why not learn the basic w/ shizune and then when the time comes, she goes under tsunade......well i guess since naruto and sasuke did it....why cant she?!!?!?! still.......tsunade should be .....i dunno...gambling and drinking? ^____^

i hope the person thats coming back is jiraiya....i miss that horny old man........

and what will kakashi do now since his students are under the sannins......new students maybe? highly doubt it....
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:21   Link #174
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

and so [NMR] scanlated chaopter 263,

and so is Sakura Tsunade's pupil from now on.

Seemingly being "bright" and "well spirited" can get you a spot as pupil of a Sannin these days.

tsk.
Old 2004-10-23, 15:31   Link #175
Mashimaro
q8D

Most likely kakashi told tsunade more then "bright" and "well spirited" And probably out of all genins she has better chakra control than any of them. Probably even some of the jounins?
Mashimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:42   Link #176
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashimaro
Most likely kakashi told tsunade more then "bright" and "well spirited" And probably out of all genins she has better chakra control than any of them. Probably even some of the jounins?
wasnt it stated in the beginning that sakura had the best chakra control of team 7, when they explained how chakra worked... and Tsunade said that superb chakra control is very important for a medical nin.. and obviously being bright and well-spirited isnt the only thing Kakashi told Tsunade about her, they have files of each student which are pretty elaborate i reckon.
Old 2004-10-23, 15:52   Link #177
HoBoZ

....so sakura goes to tsunade
naruto goes to jiraiya
sasuke goes to oro.....

arG. y couldn't naruto b the only special one?
HoBoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:00   Link #178
evil orange juice

Send a message via AIM to evil orange juice
I think a time skip to the end of a chuunin exam could be good. See Naruto do well in it, maybe Sakura as well showing that their training went quite well...and whoever else I suppose. Promote them up, get things rolling a bit, because Sasuke could have done much in that time also. That could cover about 6 months of time and not be too far off. Then again, it's hard to imagine Itachi or Orochimaru and the rest to wait all that long..so maybe not. I just hope things pick up again soon. I like where it is heading, but the manga has just seemed like a long ass build up to things to happen later, the most interesting chapters have mostly been the one's that invloved talking...like the last few.

And um, Sasuke has not gone to Orochimaru. At least, not yet. People should stop speculating such random things. Especially when Sasuke said he wanted to get strong his own ways. What that means, we don't know yet.
evil orange juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:24   Link #179
TRUETBOY

About time sakura got some training!!! wanna see what her real talent is...
TRUETBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:30   Link #180
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil orange juice
I think a time skip to the end of a chuunin exam could be good. See Naruto do well in it, maybe Sakura as well showing that their training went quite well...and whoever else I suppose. Promote them up, get things rolling a bit, because Sasuke could have done much in that time also. That could cover about 6 months of time and not be too far off. Then again, it's hard to imagine Itachi or Orochimaru and the rest to wait all that long..so maybe not. I just hope things pick up again soon. I like where it is heading, but the manga has just seemed like a long ass build up to things to happen later, the most interesting chapters have mostly been the one's that invloved talking...like the last few.

And um, Sasuke has not gone to Orochimaru. At least, not yet. People should stop speculating such random things. Especially when Sasuke said he wanted to get strong his own ways. What that means, we don't know yet.
Another chuunin exam would be annoying. It'd be basically the same thing over but with different variables. We'd have to go through the writing section, survival, and the tourney...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote