AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-03-14, 15:45   Link #581
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
My solo ranked games always end with a surrender vote, because one team ALWAYS overpowers the other...which is why I decided to play Zilean when I was chosen as leader, and things went very well at first, but a single feeder dropped the team's morale to 0 and they surrendered Is it like this for others too?
How is Ranked? Is it as bad as people say? I heard people take it too seriously, and I don't think I'm at a level where I could take the game seriously.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 16:33   Link #582
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Only had 4 games, 2 first we won easily, 2 last were tough fights but the team gave in...making the team is critical, because you know your enemy beforehand, but you MUST have:
1)Tank
2)Physical DPS
3)AP
and it's great if the other two are jungler and assassin, but I've come to find that people hate all tanks except Rammus, who always gets banned first Other than that, it's just a normal game, I've had my shining moments despite my average level.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 13:48   Link #583
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Spoiler for Release Notes v1.0.0.113:

Lol , my Cho'Gath nerfed ! How can ....
Nice Maokai buff. Big Buff for Sona woot. More fun to play her.
Nerf Kassadin , YES !
Nerf Sion , specially for his health/regen , yeah cuz with his abilities to get extra hp , he can get 3000+ hp in mid/late game.
More experience shared - Death Timers increased lol ?, Riot really want a faster game.
Also , 6300 PI for Nocturne . As Jarvan IV is on free week , i'll take Nocturne first.

So , when for the new map ....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 16:12   Link #584
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I like the Akali buff. I can go for a different Quint now that I don't need to give one up for AD.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-16, 02:19   Link #585
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Oh, a point I forgot to mention about ranked games, you can't have the same champion on both teams, and 3v3 ranked is exclusively premade.
Zil got nerfed again, his ult has been efficiently cut in half now...and bombs just got moar expensive! Liking the Sona changes though, I'll dust her off just to check it out.

P.S: ROFL @ Login message xDDD

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-03-16 at 11:56.
Old 2011-03-17, 10:08   Link #586
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Nocturne is awesome, probably my favorite champion at the moment.

I dont feel brave enough to start jungling and ganking with him just yet though, although he might be better on the lane anyway.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 10:28   Link #587
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pretty avg in my eyes, I spent my time reconnecting with Sona...and her passive buff is seriously game-changing! Mostly Diminuendo, because it chops a lot of enemy dmg from burst casters who waste themselves on me, then I flash out, heal, ult some of them and pick on what my teammates leave with tempo. MUCH better control than last time I had played her, and I'm not seeing many Sonas out there anyway...might as well main her for now, until my Zil gets a buff again :P (Or until Galio gets his old ult range <_<)
Old 2011-03-17, 12:20   Link #588
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Nocturne is a fun champ for me & average yeah , there's better.
Fun ulti Hide & Seek , good fear , free banshee , his Q ratio is weak , passive is meh , i tried to mix with Tiamat , not very effective.
Mixed his W with AS items , quite good but on 1v1 , he's weak & can do some damage but well , this is 50-50 depend on the opponent.
In TF , his ulti is quite useful to blind but he got owned fast.
If you want to jungle and do Blue first , take Quint Health or maybe armor. For runes , i had AS runes and dodge. I was lucky , 1 more golem shot = owned.

So , i played a lot with Jarvan , i like him , you can build him off-tank like a Garen.
Warmog + Atma + Thornmail or Force nature.
Old 2011-03-17, 14:44   Link #589
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I play Jarvan as burst caster and off-tank, getting manamune and HP or HP regen to be able to repeat E->Q->W->AAx2 in lane, the rest depends on enemy team but usually goes to survivability, maybe a phantom dancer or BCleaver if I'm doing well.
Old 2011-03-21, 07:12   Link #590
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Anyone playing co-op VS A.I.? Lately I think there's a lot of bugs in the game, like death recap missing 800 HP, and many inconsistencies in damage application: our team had a Nunu with ~800 AP, 16|40% Mpen and his absolute zero was lacking 1.5k damage, despite lasting for full duration. That, and Ryze had 1013 MR instead of 13, reaching an impossible 91% magic reduction...I also tried pubstomping the bots with full AP Galio, same story as Nunu.
Old 2011-03-25, 18:18   Link #591
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So the new champ this week :

Quote:
Abilities :

Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike:

* Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
* Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.

Safeguard / Iron Will

* Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
* Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.

Tempest / Cripple

* Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
* Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.

Dragon's Rage (Ultimate)

* Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.

Flurry (Passive)

* After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.

With Urf on the screenshots and Artwork April Joke ^^
Anyway , Combo champ , interesting , i was thinking about the same champ before :O
Well , 1 AD skill & 1 AP + Ulti AP dunno if he'll be worth playing AP. Nice shield for saving your allies but can kill you too. Combo shield with Shen ?
Energy champ , thought only Ninja type could use energy well nothing bad.
But his passive is kinda meh.. +50% atk speed for 2 atk and +20 energy. CD?

I'm having fun with Nocturne. First items , Wraggle , Berserk & Youmuu. After it depends on the opponent. Good potential gank , great on early but can feed a lot too. Always go last in the TF cuz he's weak.
Old 2011-03-25, 18:23   Link #592
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What better ultimate than a Chuck Norris kick to the face? While the notion of a combo champ is amazing, making him energy-based kills the thrill...how much will his skills cost? Are the connecting abilities free? What kind of scaling will his skills have? Last one's the most important, since it is what separates supports from nukes...
Old 2011-03-29, 02:10   Link #593
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Very funny how I had said "Chuck Norris" last week, apparently Riot thinks the same...ROFL @ champion spotlight.
Old 2011-03-29, 02:39   Link #594
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Indeed , that was funny Get ready for an april's joke.
Old 2011-04-01, 01:32   Link #595
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lee Sin's real Champion Spotlight :

Enjoyable champ like a Xin I loled when the guy said that the kill was "worth it".
Old 2011-04-01, 02:03   Link #596
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Phreak LOVES getting tower kills, he dies most of the time though...even in bot fights :P So, another versatile character joins the ranks! Love how he can reveal enemies and dish out dmg fast, but I doubt he would have fared so well against Fiddles if the latter used his trademark fear/drain combo on him... Also, in the mid fight, If the enemy team had an attacker instead of Alistar, I'm pretty sure he would have died, rushing in 3 enemies is just suicide.
Old 2011-04-01, 08:51   Link #597
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Spoiler for April Joke patch note:

Very nice
Old 2011-04-01, 10:40   Link #598
Kafriel
Senior Guest

LMAO @ patch changes Teen Annie? Someone likes to tease...almost as much as 10-years-younger Nida :P However...
Quote:
Dr. Mundo
Dr. Mundo decided that he enjoys the color blue
Dr. Mundo now has mana
None of his ability costs have changed
This is by far the best.
Old 2011-04-03, 21:48   Link #599
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I find it amusing that you can form the phrase "SEE NIL" from Lee-sin.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 01:21   Link #600
Spartanz1170

Carry my team to that ace!
Spartanz1170 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol