AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 10:49   Link #4641
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I don't think you should have much faith in the mangaka at this point, considering what's happened.

Well..you know. "hope is the last to die"....

And i'm trained because i read The Breaker..so my patience is infinite

I don't remember when i start read this manga..maybe five years ago...and i love this manga in all way..except that the Author make Kenichi like an idiot all times..
it,was ok at the beginning of the manga..but, after 400 ch, i think that is time to grow up Kenichi character....i just want this..because if you don't this, the manga became illogical,,like Kenichi is a retarded that learn nothing fight after fight...
Old 2012-01-01, 14:19   Link #4642
ellifeedn
Thinker

I get what you're saying, but to quote a line from a movie,
Quote:
...good is dumb.
Kenichi is, whether you like it or not, one of the most pure hearted and good characters around.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 16:31   Link #4643
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I get what you're saying, but to quote a line from a movie,Kenichi is, whether you like it or not, one of the most pure hearted and good characters around.
I like it...but Kenichi is no longer in the normal word..

Kenichi chose this path..the path where he must be the strongest and defeat all disciple of Yami for bringing the supremacy of the Katsujin-ken and this, as nothing to do with the fact that Kenichi don't go full power and doesn't focus immediately when the fight come..and in this world, is essential it, and this is one aspect of his personality that has to change.
You remember the fight with Ethan Stanley?
Chikage said that Kenichi is a slow start, and the Elder helped him..and the fight go in the right way..Kenichi after this fight should have understood that he has to go full power, and must be careful from the beginning at the fight..but as you see when Kenichi see Miu, and Miu kick him,he was not prepared, and was lucky that Miu hasn't kill him..in this case, I'm fine,he didn't expect Miu like this..but in this second round,he must be more careful.., but no...i want to see the same eyes of Kenichi,like when he fight the disciple of Hongo, that has hit Miu..

I know that Kenichi has the power to change the people around him, because is a good guy with a pure heart,but that doesn't mean that the Author continue to make Kenichi like this...and after two years of continuous training and fighting,he character has to grow up...normally..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-01 at 16:53.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 23:34   Link #4644
Shadow5YA

Well... even if the Ma styleshock treatment didn't work, NO REGRETS.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 15:23   Link #4645
Franckie

Quote:
I get what you're saying, but to quote a line from a movie,Kenichi is, whether you like it or not, one of the most pure hearted and good characters around.
To be honest his character has been static for quite a while now and some change is in order, hence the current developments with Miu. His personality is also annoying because traits such as "Blades are scary!" got old years ago and have no place in the setting the author has established. The only saving grace with the character is how his character shines during climaxes in fights. But fights such as the one he is in with Miu are lackluster unless he takes the fight seriously, which he has never done and is still unwilling to do.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 16:18   Link #4646
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Well... even if the Ma styleshock treatment didn't work, NO REGRETS.
Lol,that's right,at least he didn't die before grabbing her boobs with both hands,usually it was just accidents and shit
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 04:43   Link #4647
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
in this manga there s somthing i noticed mu and darthwader recemble eachother too much
1- Both of their mothers killed brutally
2- Both of them started in light path
3- Both of them tempted by evil lord
4- Both of them had darkness in their hearts
5- Both of them didnt get full trust from their companions
6- Both of them started to wear masks
7- Both of them fall to dark side because they didnt wanted to loose their loved ones
isnt this intresting maybe after that arc tll be start of dark age in HDSK .
I can agree with points one and two, but it gets a bit sketchy after that. When has Miu been tempted by Saiga or the Fists? Before the current arc, she's despised YAMI and everything they stand for. How she views them after this is debatable, though I doubt her opinion of them will improve, especially after everything Jenazad's done to her. As for darkness in their hearts, I'd say it's more like both have unstable kis, and are prone to lash out in anger, especially Anakin. And when has anyone distrusted Miu? She's kept the dojo in the black and been a real friend to everyone around her. As for the mask part, when did Miu fall into a volcano? Anakin has her beat hands down in that department. As for falling to the dark side, Miu was drugged and brainwashed, while Anakin was simply deceived and led astray. If Miu chose this path, then the comparison would be accurate. But she didn't, so it goes out the window.

Overall, it's not fair to compare Miu to Vader. If Yoda and Obiwan trained him the way Hayato trained Miu, there'd be no Darth Vader. Alas, it was not to be.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 05:43   Link #4648
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Did the new news on Anime news network, say what I though it would say? That Kenichi will continue? with a new anime?
This, is what i found:

Oav will be sell with 46th volume (on sell march 14th). And the story of Oav will be drawing by author himself in Super Shônen Sunday. 1st chapter will be publishing in april number (24/02).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
To be honest his character has been static for quite a while now and some change is in order, hence the current developments with Miu. His personality is also annoying because traits such as "Blades are scary!" got old years ago and have no place in the setting the author has established. The only saving grace with the character is how his character shines during climaxes in fights. But fights such as the one he is in with Miu are lackluster unless he takes the fight seriously, which he has never done and is still unwilling to do.
Yes, i agree.....just analisys.
Old 2012-01-03, 08:35   Link #4649
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
in this manga there s somthing i noticed mu and darthwader recemble eachother too much
7- Both of them fall to dark side because they didnt wanted to loose their loved ones
both were taught by a bearded old guy in a weird robe/gi.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 11:25   Link #4650
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I disagree with 5. Miu was trusted by everyone.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 19:23   Link #4651
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

^Agreed. Even Chikage to a degree.
Old 2012-01-04, 21:05   Link #4652
kenjtr

i have been thinking abaut this a little but kenichi and mu can really make a good couple ? i think shigure is more suite to kenichi cause they look like in the same frequency , on the other hand miu looks like can get along with nijima better .

i think this arc will eventually lead miu and kenichi understand that the are suited for each other , miu has totally different expectations from life and for mius expectations nijima is more suited . Kenichi liked miu from her actions at first but that was elders creation , what i mean is elder forced miu his way of style and ideals . Real miu doesnt agree all of elders ideas and she has so many conflicts in her mind because of that , on the other hand no one forced shigure anything she is a natural sei life giving fist , what i mean is shigure is what elder miu wanted to be .

i dont think its good for miu to go on a realationship with kenichi cause after some tme theyll understand they are not suited for each other , but shigure is like the perfect wife for kenichi and i think theyll get along so well . Maybe author didnt gave us shigures age cause he wants to make her a couple with kenichi , i also think miu will be so happy with nijima .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 21:40   Link #4653
Xaturas

You are the hardest shipper I have seen on this board ^^.
Soon you will say that, kenichis father shotgun is better partner for kenichi than miu.
We know that you really want shigure/kenichi to work out, but its one of those dream pairings where shippers can hope while still knowing that there's no chances whatsoever.
You are either new to anime/manga business or highly naive in your thinking.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 21:56   Link #4654
cyberdemon

Quote:
i have been thinking abaut this a little but kenichi and mu can really make a good couple ? i think shigure is more suite to kenichi cause they look like in the same frequency , on the other hand miu looks like can get along with nijima better .

i think this arc will eventually lead miu and kenichi understand that the are suited for each other , miu has totally different expectations from life and for mius expectations nijima is more suited . Kenichi liked miu from her actions at first but that was elders creation , what i mean is elder forced miu his way of style and ideals . Real miu doesnt agree all of elders ideas and she has so many conflicts in her mind because of that , on the other hand no one forced shigure anything she is a natural sei life giving fist , what i mean is shigure is what elder miu wanted to be .

i dont think its good for miu to go on a realationship with kenichi cause after some tme theyll understand they are not suited for each other , but shigure is like the perfect wife for kenichi and i think theyll get along so well . Maybe author didnt gave us shigures age cause he wants to make her a couple with kenichi , i also think miu will be so happy with nijima .
you know new years is over right? i can understand drinking a little earlier on NYE but you may want to lay off the drinks now that it has been several days since then lol.

Nijima? You may be more drunk than i thought. Needless to say but Kenichi and Miu ARE suited for one another. Shigure has potential but currently her feelings seem to take on more of an elder sister vibe. Not to mention she doesn't have much awareness of herself as a woman.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 21:59   Link #4655
kenjtr

Abaut the relationship between kenichi and shigure , i think they are so like kenichi mother and father like how kenichi tooks shigures weapon , same as kenichi mother tooks her husbands rifles . There are also moments where kenichi really mesmerized abaut shigure like when she smiled after taught him to swim or her smile when she said you get along to miu and kenichi . Also shigures aim looks like to be strongest swordsmen/women kenich will become strongest too so two strongest suit each other . i also remember conversation abaut her being a prodigy but at that time kenichi put miu in the same category , most of the masters didnt agreed to mius being a prodigy or it looked forced to me . Kenichi ad shigure also both water type martial artists ( i mean sei ), they both love nature and peace too etc.. No matter how i think they are perfect couple and i dont see why people disagreeing on that relationship just because they think she is a little oler then kenichi cause i would easily go for kushinada route
Old 2012-01-04, 22:33   Link #4656
cyberdemon

Quote:
Abaut the relationship between kenichi and shigure , i think they are so like kenichi mother and father like how kenichi tooks shigures weapon , same as kenichi mother tooks her husbands rifles.
so if someone else takes away Shigure's weapons that would make them a perfect match for her as well? Kenichi has never shown to be trying to emulate his parent's relationship in the least. That weapon thing is the only thing even slightly similar. her and Keniochi are nothing like his parents.

Quote:
There are also moments where kenichi really mesmerized abaut shigure like when she smiled after taught him to swim or her smile when she said you get along to miu and kenichi.
anyone would be mesmerized when someone who hardly smile suddenly smiles. he's also been mesmerised by Miu's smiles many times already. Also Miu was the one to originally teach him to fight a little which was what made him want to truly learn.

Quote:
i also remember conversation abaut her being a prodigy but at that time kenichi put miu in the same category , most of the masters didnt agreed to mius being a prodigy or it looked forced to me.
when was it ever said that the masters didn't agree to Miu being a prodigy? It's been affirmed over and over that she is one. This arc even proves it by showing how fast she is able to adapt to a completely new martial arts.

Quote:
Kenichi ad shigure also both water type martial artists ( i mean sei ), they both love nature and peace too etc..
Apachai may be a dou type but while unable to hold back he's the same as those 2. He's very peace loving and loves nature (he loves children and animals a lot and they seem to love him). doesn't mean that he's a romantic match for Kenichi. miou while being a dou type also loves peace and nature as well. while for some like Kenichi, there is a choice in the matter of what style he wanted but there are other who aren't really given a choice. Simply both being a Sei type isn't going to mean they are a perfect match. In a way the opposites attract saying for Miu and Kenichi works best since due to Miu's dark side, kenichi would only want to get stronger to ease up Miu's burdens with her dark side.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-01-04 at 22:46.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:43   Link #4657
kenjtr

i think author of HSDK always gave hints that kenichi and miu wont be together in the end also miu doesnt love kenichi lke a women loves her lover , mius love to kenichi is like how a mother loves her child or like a sister .

i also dont understand why people think kenichi will be able to stop miu from going dark side and even if he was able to do that miu wont be same again . i want kenichi to be together with shigure cause she is the best girl suited for him , even miu and kenichi got together theyll separate in the future .
Old 2012-01-04, 23:54   Link #4658
cyberdemon

Quote:
i think author of HSDK always gave hints that kenichi and miu wont be together in the end also miu doesnt love kenichi lke a women loves her lover , mius love to kenichi is like how a mother loves her child or like a sister .

i also dont understand why people think kenichi will be able to stop miu from going dark side and even if he was able to do that miu wont be same again . i want kenichi to be together with shigure cause she is the best girl suited for him , even miu and kenichi got together theyll separate in the future .
praytell what hints are you talking about? The only hints there has been is that they WILL end up together. i think you have Miu and Shigure reversed. There's no definite proof that Shigure loves Kenichi romantically currently. She can be more seen as a love of a mother or a sister than Miu. Miu herself has shown an intense jealousy towards any of the other girls even close to Kenichi. definitely not a familial type of jealousy.

funny, you're quick to change your arguement but fail to even argue against any of the points made against it. you aren't even coming close to convincing anyone about your side.
Old 2012-01-05, 01:21   Link #4659
kenjtr

i think there were enough hints in the manga that miu puts kenichi in place of her long lost mother ( for gods sake they even look similiar ) , yes there were some developments in last 100 chapter but that isnt enough evidence for me . its also the mangakas style to make friends enemies like hongou-sakaki , akisame-saiga , mikumoo-elder , kensei-sougetsu etc.. i think in this arc sakaki and jenzad will die and miu will be hongos dicipline , like jenzad said to reach peak kenichi needs to loose something precious and thats miu .

Miu showed hints of satsujinken from the beginning of the the manga , i was pretty shocked when she gave honaka open hand also in hongou and sakakis fight it was like miu was cheering hongou . Miu is always like that she never belived their cause , some people say miu is kind so he wont be satsujinken but thats wrong . Look at hongou he wasnt a bad person but he still killed people , no one remember how shocked sakakis face when he sensed mius killin intent .

i think miu is also pretty intrested in kiling tecniques like the time when she asked kazeo nukite to elder and her dance is also a proof of that cause if you look at her dance and her kick at jenzad they are the same , miu was studying killing tecniques by making jymnastic as an execuse . We all know elder wouldnt allow her so she choose that sport and started to practice them in school , after these events i wont be surprised if miu developed a second character and now that jenzad erased elders character all that left is killer .

After these many hints from the autho i wonder why no one thinks that miu would go dark side i dont understand or am the only idiot .
Old 2012-01-05, 02:00   Link #4660
cyberdemon

you make absolutely no sense. You wish for something so bad that you're seeing things that aren't there in the first place.

Tags
shounen