AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-16, 23:09   Link #2021
Wigwams

check your mission.
Old 2013-03-17, 12:01   Link #2022
eragon22

Theres nothing going on anymore in the game -I double checked everything: no new quest, every area has a clear stamp on it and no new events but i cant advance to the seventh chapter:-(

My Quest status:
Yet to be done: 1, 26, 52, 64, 70, 73
Completed: 2-7, 14, 17, 19-21, 23-25, 27-31, 36-43, 46, 47, 50, 51, 54-60, 63, 65-69, 71-73, 76-79
Failed: 118

Im sure that im overlooking something but i really dk what it is.
eragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 13:17   Link #2023
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon22 View Post
Hello everyone,

im stuck at chapter 6 and cant level up to seven. There should be a test at the end of the chapter but it wont start. My Evaluation is over 9000, Room Yard, Store and Workshop are all 7 and the Synthesis rank is B. The last Quest i did was Nr 076 and i think ive cleared what i can do from the other quests -there are still some missing spots like quests 008-011 -perhaps thats the reason? My charas are all over lvl 30. Thanks for reading, hope someone can help me.
According to my savefiles, you need Store and Workshop at level 8 as the promotion requirement. So try to upgrade once more. The test should be at Yudora mine - Alchemy Test Mine or something like that, which doesn't start automatically, btw.
Old 2013-03-17, 13:27   Link #2024
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon22 View Post
Theres nothing going on anymore in the game -I double checked everything: no new quest, every area has a clear stamp on it and no new events but i cant advance to the seventh chapter:-(

My Quest status:
Yet to be done: 1, 26, 52, 64, 70, 73
Completed: 2-7, 14, 17, 19-21, 23-25, 27-31, 36-43, 46, 47, 50, 51, 54-60, 63, 65-69, 71-73, 76-79
Failed: 118

Im sure that im overlooking something but i really dk what it is.
http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_C...lchemy_Meister

You should probably post which heroine route your doing. Haven't played in awhile so I can't really help you, but kamidori isn't that hard that you should be getting lost. Maybe your missing a item or something. I personally never failed a mission. The only mission i had problems with was the alchemy upgrade thing. Those chests where freaking annoying.
Old 2013-03-19, 19:33   Link #2025
eragon22

Thanks a lot for your time everyone! I know my mistake now. I forgot to make fever medicine. Yeah its not so hard to get lost in this game. I just overlooked the notice -it was on the second page of the missions under Info.
eragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 01:16   Link #2026
foxy69

Hello again..
Finally have some freetime to play it again for the 4 times..
wanna complete yuela camo CG n create the remaining ulti weapon..

now then, gonna use golem n leguna still lv 1 though else already max..

Btw is there any new game like this game or rance which ero rpg with well balance between gameplay, story n hscene?

wanna prepare some new game while finishing this game
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 06:13   Link #2027
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Are you willing to play non-translated games, or ones with only an interface patch? You can use machine translators and guides as possible aide for story telling.

Daiteikoku is mostly translated although game play can get somewhat old and graphics aren't as nice.
Soukoku no arterial (another eushully game) has good graphics and an interface patch.
Pastel Chime 3 from Alicesoft is relatively new and is an SRPG similar to kamidori. I think there is a light patch for skill translation.
You can also try Himegari for Lily awesomeness.
Ar tonelico series is similar in a way that its an RPG with alchemy system. No ero though but a lot of innuendo...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 06:51   Link #2028
foxy69

i prefer full translated, still cant read hiragana n katakana
himegari? is it already full translated? last time i search still non translated though..
btw any news about rance 8?
Old 2013-03-23, 15:41   Link #2029
Velsy

I've been playing this game over the last 2/3 weeks but took a weeks break. Into chapter 7 and been enjoying this game much. Tho I have to admit, its harder to level my favourit characters up when I keep getting more who I like >< So my starting team has gotten bigger ><.

One thing I want to say tho, I hate how the skill assingment works. By using an example, Flyer type creatures such as Sharty, Melodianna, Elizasleyn. All have to use the flying skill, which takes up 1 of 4 valuable slots. For races with wings that can fly, it should be a racial trait only. Feels kinda retarded taht I have to assign a skill to fly when they already have wings. Thats probably my biggest jiff on the game.

Also I dont raelly know what to think of Wil, he has some good points to him, but sometimes he can be so full of himself. I have to admit, I like Lugana more than Wil. If I had to say, Melodianna probably been my favourit char, but I have a liking to a few of the others aswel.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 17:39   Link #2030
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I've been playing this game over the last 2/3 weeks but took a weeks break. Into chapter 7 and been enjoying this game much. Tho I have to admit, its harder to level my favourit characters up when I keep getting more who I like >< So my starting team has gotten bigger ><.

One thing I want to say tho, I hate how the skill assingment works. By using an example, Flyer type creatures such as Sharty, Melodianna, Elizasleyn. All have to use the flying skill, which takes up 1 of 4 valuable slots. For races with wings that can fly, it should be a racial trait only. Feels kinda retarded taht I have to assign a skill to fly when they already have wings. Thats probably my biggest jiff on the game.

Also I dont raelly know what to think of Wil, he has some good points to him, but sometimes he can be so full of himself. I have to admit, I like Lugana more than Wil. If I had to say, Melodianna probably been my favourit char, but I have a liking to a few of the others aswel.
Its like that for a reason. Cause in the end. With all the accessories any of your units can fly, swim, dig or even walk through lava. Plus flying is overrated. Its all about dimensional teleporting.
Old 2013-03-24, 03:37   Link #2031
foxy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Its like that for a reason. Cause in the end. With all the accessories any of your units can fly, swim, dig or even walk through lava. Plus flying is overrated. Its all about dimensional teleporting.
well..
my most fav skill is interdimensional..
n my most fav acc is adventurer set, wil's relic..
with these adventurer set + ethereal + double action + battle order + legendary hammer.. YOU ROCK MAN...!!!
Old 2013-03-24, 17:20   Link #2032
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy69 View Post
well..
my most fav skill is interdimensional..
n my most fav acc is adventurer set, wil's relic..
with these adventurer set + ethereal + double action + battle order + legendary hammer.. YOU ROCK MAN...!!!
Endgame Wil pretty much becomes your tank. Especially in NG+ games. Characters like the dog, aht (suina pretty much was useless) scale down pretty hard. Out of the three main heroines I found Emelita to be the most underpowered until you got her NG+ gear. Ironically I found that Sharty was more useful in NG+ than normal games. You can get ng+ characters, but its a pain to level them since they start from level one. NG+ armor pretty much breaks the game unless your doing the ng+ missions. Slimes that only have specific weakness. A land that constantly drains your hp/mp unless you have earth resistances.... Kamidori is actually pretty short its unless your trying to collect all their accessories and artifacts does the game take so long.
Old 2013-03-25, 09:05   Link #2033
foxy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Endgame Wil pretty much becomes your tank. Especially in NG+ games. Characters like the dog, aht (suina pretty much was useless) scale down pretty hard. Out of the three main heroines I found Emelita to be the most underpowered until you got her NG+ gear. Ironically I found that Sharty was more useful in NG+ than normal games. You can get ng+ characters, but its a pain to level them since they start from level one. NG+ armor pretty much breaks the game unless your doing the ng+ missions. Slimes that only have specific weakness. A land that constantly drains your hp/mp unless you have earth resistances.... Kamidori is actually pretty short its unless your trying to collect all their accessories and artifacts does the game take so long.
yeah, it takes me about 1 month+ for 3 routes..
i like collecting all material, acc, weapon, furn, etc and the most tiring is lvling..
i use puteto king to grinding my lv in my 2nd game, finishing dungeon 90+ in my 3rd game, completing CG in my 4th game n i always clear all quest without fail..
thats really a long journey for me.. lol

ah about suina and aht become pretty usefull in NG++ if u already max their lv.. especially aht get another 2 move n can tank at dugengon 90+ which is full of desert (sorry forget the name miracle forest or whatever) equip with wind weapon n BANG!!

sharty will become pretty useful when u have wind glove which has railgun skill..
i never think main heroines are underpowered, yuela have high evade so she can tank earlier in game, emelita has elemental skill which can very usefull and serawi has enchance barrage for nuke enemy to 9 range with different kind of elemental bow..

Last edited by foxy69; 2013-03-25 at 09:23. Reason: forget to say something else
Old 2013-03-25, 10:25   Link #2034
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I don't think Suina is useless, even in your first play through. With her you can go farming dragons pretty early, consider she's the first character that gets a range attack with range 3 (outranging dragon range attack). Pretty much use Aht as tank Will as buffer or second tank, Servalwi as healer and Suina as nuker.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 12:00   Link #2035
Velsy

I got Will the Troll Hammer and I find that the best item on him (mind you I am in my first play through) I tanked the whole angel army with Will using prevail. Provided very useful when doing Melodiannas trial quest, when Will solos pretty much.

Melodianna seemed really good early game. But now that I think I;ve entered late game and got alot more characters, higher levels, and a few of them getting buffed (Aht got a much needed buff). She seems really to have lost the edge she once had on my team. I think its mainly because her leveling stats have become too restricted ? hardly ever gain any stat points with her when leveling up as the gray bars havent moved. Seems dissappointing, since shes my favourit character :/

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 14:21   Link #2036
foxy69

suina pretty useful early, but underpowered later when u get more char, for some trick better u lv suina until u get skill ice blade or something (omni melee attack) or maybe u will eventually get those skill after defeat the other suina? (sorry forgot the details)

later u'll dont need heal skill anymore cuz u can buy heal item at hanna and u will have a lot of money if u sell some valuable items.. or u can farm azure fruit at ur workshop, misterious seed sold at yuma lake with small price, the place is where u fought paraskevaz, u need bronze key to get through the room..

troll hammer pretty useful in 1st game, it has phy elemen n not many enemy have high res againts phy..
if u already have full mil just farm at troll u will also get shell shield which has 10 evade n some cons + skill shield2 or 3, n u can sell it with high price at ur workshop just a little diff with troll hammer..

melodiana pretty useful when u fight againts angel or holy enemies..
i always equip her with dark weapon, better has dark magic skill like tilwan hell or dark lance n equip full mil/tears if u make her as killer or shield if u make her as tanker..
Old 2013-03-25, 23:19   Link #2037
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy69 View Post
suina pretty useful early, but underpowered later when u get more char, for some trick better u lv suina until u get skill ice blade or something (omni melee attack) or maybe u will eventually get those skill after defeat the other suina? (sorry forgot the details)

later u'll dont need heal skill anymore cuz u can buy heal item at hanna and u will have a lot of money if u sell some valuable items.. or u can farm azure fruit at ur workshop, misterious seed sold at yuma lake with small price, the place is where u fought paraskevaz, u need bronze key to get through the room..

troll hammer pretty useful in 1st game, it has phy elemen n not many enemy have high res againts phy..
if u already have full mil just farm at troll u will also get shell shield which has 10 evade n some cons + skill shield2 or 3, n u can sell it with high price at ur workshop just a little diff with troll hammer..

melodiana pretty useful when u fight againts angel or holy enemies..
i always equip her with dark weapon, better has dark magic skill like tilwan hell or dark lance n equip full mil/tears if u make her as killer or shield if u make her as tanker..
Actually what you do is you give suina the bowling ball and start hitting stuff... You only get that after character clearing her and although that skill is useful shes too fragile for close range combat.

I mainly used Wil, Yuela, Serawi, Kohakuren, Rags, Uya, Crayanne and Crayl most of the time. Ironically i should of used more of Eliza since she was technically null.
It blows on how badly scaled Uya is after your first game. I did very little to use the ng+ characters minus the maids. and I found EVE to be freaking useless. ESPEICALLY HER MISSIONS with monsters who had insane DARK RESISTANCE.
Old 2013-03-26, 01:18   Link #2038
foxy69

bowling ball sure give a lot of damage +death but it will reduce ur move by 1 so when u need char with high moves it will useless..
i prefer give suina elemental weapon which has elemental magic in it for ex earth weapon with pelet (early) or higher magic when u farm weapon on dungeon 90+ and give her demon shield (early) cuz it has 5 res + cons + shield2, she can even tank on yuidora mine NG+ with it..

eliza has omni magic + seal skill so she is pretty useful that can solo some enemies..
crayanne has range 4 earth magic so she can very useful with water enemies but i still dont have any idea about crayl being useful later on NG+ or NG++ even reach max lv n equip with ultima weapon with relic, he still most underpowered than the others, well in my opinion i prefer use gapthal than crayl..

uya still useful in NG+ or NG++ for searching some treasure..

BTW who is EVE?
Old 2013-03-26, 07:16   Link #2039
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Bowling ball's weakness is easily negated by unequipping it and using it only when you are attacking.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 07:33   Link #2040
foxy69

is there someone has played rance quest?

and also my screen cannot fit with the game even i already changed to 1024x600 cuz the original 1024x768, the screen just cut out..

arrrgghhh im frustrated...

Last edited by foxy69; 2013-03-26 at 14:03. Reason: correcting

Tags
eushully