AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-11-11, 23:21   Link #5961
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by akire_and_atem View Post
I agree that he never loved her, he just like her as a friend, but I do think that, as a guy he saw he had a really attractive friend that shared common interest with...

And that he WONDERED if he should just stay with her and settled down with what he had at the moment (wow I make it sound bad, but everyone here knows how sweet Souske is and the hard time he was having right, right?!)

I think some of us have had those kind of moments where everyone else tells you someone is just PERFECT for you even if you don't feel that way, they leave you wondering "what if"

... then again maybe it has just happened to me, in which case I just made an embarassing comment... lol
forget that its not JUST about the girl...

its about the place, with a great girl to call HOME....

Namsak where people cut throat at every corner? battle armslaves like no buisness... and serve warm beer? Not to mention the cops like to piss on your face, its freaking Black Lagoon's version of Roanapur...he lived his entire life in that bullshit...who the hell wants to stay in that rat-city?

or..a peaceful haven in Tokyo where an adventure is at a beach keeping your bikini babe (chidori) out of trouble, and wisk off to the sunset! the challenge of a civilian life filled with Bontakuns, hot pasteries, and......haircuts..XD . Not to mention good hearted friends and a girl that knows how to flip him over, and know how to REALLY make him smile....Need i say more?!

He chased Chidori of course! XD!!
Old 2010-11-12, 20:13   Link #5962
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

I'm not sure if this article is about the interview of Gatoh in the Dengeki Hobby that I posted earlier. Can someone verify?

I'm still searching for that page that got left out :|
Old 2010-11-12, 21:44   Link #5963
FeistyDreams

It's definitely an interview with Gatoh. I just sent the link to my friend who's far better at Japanese than I am to ask her what it's saying and the likes. I can tell that the question off to the left is about an anime, but I can't tell what it says. Preliminary guess is that he's thinking about it, but doesn't know if it'll happen. Don't take my word for it, though.

Edit: She got back to me saying she's pretty sure he's saying that we need to be patient. That, at least, gives me hope~

Last edited by FeistyDreams; 2010-11-13 at 01:17.
FeistyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 01:38   Link #5964
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
It's definitely an interview with Gatoh. I just sent the link to my friend who's far better at Japanese than I am to ask her what it's saying and the likes. I can tell that the question off to the left is about an anime, but I can't tell what it says. Preliminary guess is that he's thinking about it, but doesn't know if it'll happen. Don't take my word for it, though.

Edit: She got back to me saying she's pretty sure he's saying that we need to be patient. That, at least, gives me hope~
YAYYYYY!!!! thats good enough for me!!!
Old 2010-11-13, 22:06   Link #5965
Kaoru842

where CAN I read the manga for Dancing merry christmas? thanks
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 04:38   Link #5966
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post

This week I should got my Chinese copy, so if one can wait, just be patient.

Oh, and sorry about the promised translated sum-ups. The local translator almost done the whole book but my time being in these few months (as Year-4 student and my part time) makes me highly difficult to do anything. Probably take some time for it after my exam in January.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 05:22   Link #5967
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Oh that's good to hear Hunter. You saved the day again :P
Old 2010-11-14, 13:33   Link #5968
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
This week I should got my Chinese copy, so if one can wait, just be patient.

Oh, and sorry about the promised translated sum-ups. The local translator almost done the whole book but my time being in these few months (as Year-4 student and my part time) makes me highly difficult to do anything. Probably take some time for it after my exam in January.
better late then never ^_^....

I cant wait!
Old 2010-11-14, 22:56   Link #5969
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Sigma 60 does a great job blending the ending with the continueation of the novels, looks like next manga is gonna be right in to the next book! Always Stand by Me!

I CANT WAIT!
Old 2010-11-14, 23:09   Link #5970
FeistyDreams

61+ right now is DVMC. It's up to chapter 65 that I've seen and DVMC still isn't over yet. There's still a few more until it's over, THEN we'll have ZSBM in Sigma.
Old 2010-11-15, 06:56   Link #5971
Kaoru842

thanks everyone!
Old 2010-11-16, 21:07   Link #5972
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

http://www.youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime
Okay people

Gatou is in that video and near the last 3 minuts of the clip he is advertising the last two books of FMP and they talk a LONG time,..does he mention anything new?!!?

Anyone know japanese?!?!
Old 2010-11-16, 21:30   Link #5973
FeistyDreams

If I heard correctly, I think they said the anime isn't over, and that there's an OVA in the works.

Oh gods yes. Yes yes yes. Please say I heard right~ I'm running it by the people I know who are much better with the Japanese than me to confirm, now I just need to hope one of them gets back to me soon. I might die from suspense. XD
Old 2010-11-16, 21:55   Link #5974
Kaoru842

YAY! so happy to hear that! I hope it does not come out when I am already a grandmother
Old 2010-11-16, 22:16   Link #5975
FeistyDreams

Bah, I got confused, they were talking about the existing OVA. And Tessa's panties.

The "animation wa kansetsu shite shinai n desu" is getting us on exactly the meaning. It's either "It's not done ...yet (winkwink)" kind of implication, or just... Not done. And likely not to be.

OTL

I'm... I'm going to hold out hope that they mean it's just not done, and by not done, they mean more to come.
Old 2010-11-16, 22:18   Link #5976
Kaoru842

I'm confused, so there is no new anime? ;-(
Old 2010-11-16, 22:25   Link #5977
FeistyDreams

It might be an "eventually." I was mistaken about the OVA.

Right now, my friend and I are getting confused because of all the music in the background, it's pretty loud and annoying and making it difficult to make out each of the words. Hopefully my other will be able to make it out~

There's also the little matter where they can't announce things until a certain point, so he could be deflecting. Looking at it from that angle, it could all be perfectly fine. >.>
Old 2010-11-16, 22:54   Link #5978
Kaoru842

thanks feisty, thanks also for being faithful to the forum
Old 2010-11-17, 00:26   Link #5979
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

does it help that he raced against Kyoto animation studio members that each advertise their work..

racing with animators...

gee...and no talk of FMP? with the SAME team that MADE FMP!?

Your gonna ask me that they never talked about that buisness?!!?!? <_<..its all top secret i tell you!
Old 2010-11-17, 09:07   Link #5980
Kaoru842

hmmm...maybe they are doing something

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen