AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-04-27, 10:34   Link #161
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So much for posting because I could just to revive the thread...

In very very short: Toaru Majutsu no Ark is the magic side of my other fic Toaru Kagaku no Firestarter. It stars an OC, Nakano Ayane, who is just a music student in the city who gets dragged into magic affairs when her friend from France mails herself over. NHK! is her band.

Haven't used CCs yet, Touma only appears in episode 2 onwards...
Old 2010-04-27, 11:50   Link #162
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So much for posting because I could just to revive the thread...

In very very short: Toaru Majutsu no Ark is the magic side of my other fic Toaru Kagaku no Firestarter. It stars an OC, Nakano Ayane, who is just a music student in the city who gets dragged into magic affairs when her friend from France mails herself over. NHK! is her band.

Haven't used CCs yet, Touma only appears in episode 2 onwards...
I sense a very strong influence from a certain light music club anime...

don't tell me they have spells based on music?? The Power Of Rock TEH GUITARZ?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 20:02   Link #163
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Currently not yet, and no plans for the entire band to turn magic (they are all normal girls and ESPers!).

But for Ayane at least, I've been foreshadowing... stuff she does with her music that she herself doesn't notice.
Old 2010-04-27, 21:05   Link #164
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

the power of Pure Sound.
Old 2010-04-27, 23:13   Link #165
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It moves the soul and makes you wanna dance.
Old 2010-04-28, 23:21   Link #166
johnfingmorrison

Hey guys, first time posting on these forums but I thought I'd add my little contribution. I only watched the Index and Railgun animes, but I really wanted to write something after Railgun finished.

This is just a little prologue to Broken Dreams. I'm planning for it to be a Kuroko-centric fic about her trying to get to the bottom of a massive crime wave spreading across Academy City.

Spoiler for Broken Dreams Prologue:
johnfingmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 10:10   Link #167
Ashaman

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849343/3/Judgement
Another update
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 11:22   Link #168
tsunade666

woot! been waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! time for this. Specially this time of dead end no release of ToAruVerse because Teh_Ping is out for the moment. This brings joy to my heart.

EDIT!!!!

Finished reading and its really refreshing! I like the story when touma and accel stand side by side talking like that. its kinda new and cool in a way. And I can't wait for a judgement action.

About the omake.......... I know I'm sure you probably decide this after reading the vol 10 and on what happen to Aisa. Its really touching and cute but ............ I tell you its not touma................ his blunt but his not that type of guy to say that even if his super dense. Its just doesn't feel right.

I'll wait till june for the update.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-05-01 at 11:43.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 11:50   Link #169
Ashaman

That's true, Touma isn't right.

To be honest, I wrote it in about twenty minutes and was going for more... touching than accurate.

It came about because I had completely forgotten about Aisa in the first two chapters and I had no reason to include her in the third.
I felt bad about that. And then I read that part of Vol 10 and felt even worse.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 06:53   Link #170
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mah, since it's gonna be a long wait till the next season/volume of Index/Railgun, I've decided to try my hand back in this business. It's abit long for a first chapter, but with your help, hopefully I can brush up my skill and at the very least prevent the Characters' personality from being different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rabbit Hole
Genre: Mystery/Horror
Synopsis: Trapped in a cursed village forced to relive a night of unspeakable horror, can Touma and Index solve the mystery to escape, or will they become it's next victims? Elsewhere, the insane laughter of a woman echoed throughout the darkness...

I've figured since everybody's gonna do a story involving Mikoto, I'm gonna try something different and do a story involving Index. Eagle-eyed readers would easily notice that the story is base of something very familiar...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 12:56   Link #171
tsunade666

when I read the part of the insane woman... Kuroko is the only one that comes on my mind.
Old 2010-05-23, 13:14   Link #172
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mah, since it's gonna be a long wait till the next season/volume of Index/Railgun, I've decided to try my hand back in this business. It's abit long for a first chapter, but with your help, hopefully I can brush up my skill and at the very least prevent the Characters' personality from being different.

The Rabbit Hole
Synopsis: Trapped in a cursed village forced to relive a night of unspeakable horror, can Touma and Index solve the mystery to escape, or will they become it's next victims? Elsewhere, the insane laughter of a woman echoed throughout the darkness...

I've figured since everybody's gonna do a story involving Mikoto, I'm gonna try something different and do a story involving Index. Eagle-eyed readers would easily notice that the story is base of something very familiar...
I noticed that too .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 15:39   Link #173
tsunade666

Quote:

The Rabbit Hole

Awesome fanfic Chaoz though I got the feeling that I had played a game like this but it's still awesome
Old 2010-05-23, 17:38   Link #174
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
when I read the part of the insane woman... Kuroko is the only one that comes on my mind.
hmm... Not the intended outcome but thanks for reading
Old 2010-06-13, 07:15   Link #175
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

All quiet on this front huh... Maahh~ I can't really blame ya'

Chap2 of my Toaru fanfic thriller is done

The Rabbit Hole - Chapter 2

Hopefully I can keep up the momentum, especially since the plot would be alot more complicated from here on!

P.S - It would help if you guys could post reviews At this point I could still make changes, plus it would help morale.
Old 2010-06-13, 07:28   Link #176
tsunade666

woah another chapter. I'd be reading it later, quite busy but I bet it would be good. Now if only another chapter of judgment fanfic would also be release. It's been june already.
Old 2010-06-13, 08:16   Link #177
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
All quiet on this front huh... Maahh~ I can't really blame ya'

Chap2 of my Toaru fanfic thriller is done

The Rabbit Hole - Chapter 2

Hopefully I can keep up the momentum, especially since the plot would be alot more complicated from here on!

P.S - It would help if you guys could post reviews At this point I could still make changes, plus it would help morale.
Hmm, Touma sounds pretty badass in there XD

Punching a ghost seems a lot better as it sounds

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 12:35   Link #178
tsunade666

I've just finished it and it's awesome as ever.

I find it more relaxing to read than index. Because when they are in pinch the author didn't give time to do joke. But when touma is in pinch here. He even remembered that if style finds it out he would be burn crisp

I love the whole story. It's a big OK!!! though what's with the naming sense of the chapter? I just don't get it.

And it's also fun to read because it's refreshing when touma's been taking down ghost instead of magicians.
Old 2010-06-13, 20:04   Link #179
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

I love the whole story. It's a big OK!!! though what's with the naming sense of the chapter? I just don't get it.
I'm glad you've asked, originally I wanted to look for a song title with 'butterfly' in it, but after searching for a long time, I've decided to settle for something that isn't too obvious. Charaxes Brutus is the Scientific name for a specie of butterflies.
Old 2010-06-14, 16:10   Link #180
charles88

I have suggestion for you To aru fanfic writer out there.How about make To aru majutsu no Index fic where what if Touma and Misaka were childhood sweeheart/friend and if you can make touma and Misaka aleady become couple at beginning of the story.Also this fic also has Railgun side story as well.Hope consider my suggestion!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction