Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-04, 07:52   Link #21
Demi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
... you should edit the tsundere part out of your first post my friend. For some reason I can't understand it's confusing the hell out of everyone and their dog.

Anyway, how about another series by Bee Train with a similar fantasy theme like //hack.sign ?
Yeah... Tsundere isn't a requirement... I do find those series a lot more interesting than not.

I picked up Kara no Kyoukai... do we consider Shiki a Tsundere or not? I'm really liking her character.

And I saw .//hack.sign already. I loved it.

Although I would like a tsundere-type tsubasa chronicle, but I'm willing to watch anything (and have).
Old 2009-08-04, 11:56   Link #22
blue skies
noch einmal?

This is kind of based off a weird gut feeling more than anything (I haven’t seen the Tsubasa anime, but I follow the manga), and it might be a bit of a long shot, but Princess Tutu is similar to TRC. Both series are fantasies in which the main character must collect something special to restore the memories or -- in Princess Tutu’s case -- heart of their true love. Like Tsubasa, it’s a lot deeper and more intricate than it first appears (don’t let the title or the shoujo sparkles put you off), and it has intriguing characters with some of the best development I’ve seen in anime. It’s a wonderfully done fairy tale, and since you liked TRC, I think there’s a good chance you’d like this too. Unless you don’t like magical girls and ballet. ;>

I also highly recommend the TRC manga, if you haven't read it yet.
Old 2009-08-04, 17:08   Link #23
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Yeah... Tsundere isn't a requirement... I do find those series a lot more interesting than not.

I picked up Kara no Kyoukai... do we consider Shiki a Tsundere or not? I'm really liking her character.

And I saw .//hack.sign already. I loved it.

Although I would like a tsundere-type tsubasa chronicle, but I'm willing to watch anything (and have).
Another two series with a fantasy setting and adventure feeling that you might like are Seirei no Moribito and Juuni Kokki/12 Kingdoms. However it might be more useful if you could post a list of what you have seen so that we don't keep recommending you shows you have already seen
Closed Thread