AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-28, 00:25   Link #301
Langus
Optimus Prime

Naw, I don't think Gin's pulling the strings. He just likes to be entertained.
Old 2010-02-28, 00:31   Link #302
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
And watch Kubo not follow his own logic. Soi fon's stabs are neglected because of reiatsu, so shouldn't WW be neglected of his abilities because Yamamoto has 309489x more firepower?
logic + kubo = does not compute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Aizen is pretty much Superman with Batman's brain. I was even surprised (and happy) he said Yamaji would have been able to kill him if he could have used his zanpakutou.
No, Aizen is just an average evil-villain who has the power of the creator (Kubo) on his side. This gives him an unfair advantage by being able to not only defy logic, but also all the laws of the Bleach universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Naw, I don't think Gin's pulling the strings. He just likes to be entertained.
For the love of gawd I hope Ukitake or some other "good" guy is the one pulling the strings behind Aizen.

I really want an awesome plot twist instead of lame-ole-same-ole loopholes, logic inconsistencies, and predictable plot devices.

Last edited by monir; 2010-03-01 at 01:17. Reason: Use the "Edit" button instead of consecutive posting for quoting different users
Old 2010-02-28, 00:43   Link #303
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
logic + kubo = does not compute
Kubo hardly has time for silly logic, he's far too busy drawing the awe-inducing backgrounds for the next chapter.
Old 2010-02-28, 00:50   Link #304
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
For the love of gawd I hope Ukitake or some other "good" guy is the one pulling the strings behind Aizen.

I really want an awesome plot twist instead of lame-ole-same-ole loopholes, logic inconsistencies, and predictable plot devices.
That would be fabulous wouldn't it? Someone like Urahara or Ichigo's dad? Hey oh! Or maybe, just maybe, he's in league with the Quincys
Old 2010-02-28, 01:12   Link #305
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
That would be fabulous wouldn't it? Someone like Urahara or Ichigo's dad? Hey oh! Or maybe, just maybe, he's in league with the Quincys
I don't think Urahara would be good puppet-master villain since he's too young...not much older than Azien. Ichigo's Dad is probably too nice...and he wouldn't want Aizen killing his son. You say Qincys perhaps?
That idea is pretty awesome...Quincys want revenge after suffering hundreds of years of injustice under the Soul Reapers.

I mostly root for Ukitake to be the puppet master since he's much older than Aizen, since he was a captain for hundreds of years before Aizen was even a vice captain...and it would be awesome if Ukitake was the one who raised Aizen to be his secret evil protegee or something. General nice-guy on the outside, totally un-intimidating since he's so nice and can't fight for sh*t due to his disease...but secretly a badass schemer on the inside.

It'd be hilarious if Ukitake was faking his disease all along to avoid suspicion too...
Old 2010-02-28, 04:14   Link #306
Langus
Optimus Prime

Actually that would be hilarious. Ukitake knows he can't complete his mission due to his illness so enlists Aizen to do it for him while he secretly underminds SS from the inside. It'd be even better if Aizen's now attempting a coup and Ukitake has to show his bad ass self and cut him down.

What the hell is he up to now anyway? Just standing around and watching the show like Gin?
Old 2010-02-28, 04:24   Link #307
kamyu

Quote:
Actually that would be hilarious. Ukitake knows he can't complete his mission due to his illness so enlists Aizen to do it for him while he secretly underminds SS from the inside. It'd be even better if Aizen's now attempting a coup and Ukitake has to show his bad ass self and cut him down.

What the hell is he up to now anyway?
Just standing around and watching the show like Gin?
forgotten bleeding in a ditch with a fist sized hole in his chest courtesy of wonderweiss. been there for 30 chapters now.
Old 2010-02-28, 04:48   Link #308
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
forgotten bleeding in a ditch with a fist sized hole in his chest courtesy of wonderweiss. been there for 30 chapters now.
LOL!

My bad... so many of those these days I forgot.

Your readers should never completely forget where all your characters are. I mean, I know I'm getting on in my years but really now...
Old 2010-02-28, 05:03   Link #309
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It's understandable, Langus. All those excessive focus on a specific character should render the others forgettable if that focus drags on for tens of chapters.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-28, 05:29   Link #310
Langus
Optimus Prime

All of this could be fixed with half decent pacing... *grumbles*
Old 2010-02-28, 06:56   Link #311
john_kun
Banned

Alright finally we get to see WW's resurrection. Hah I knew it. WW was Aizen's special pet all along.

So if WW is here now this seems to indicate that kensei kicked the bucket. And why did we not get to see that? I really hope for a flashback from kensei. I wanted to see what his bankai could do. And I wanted to see hisagi and his reunion as well. But now it's not gonna happen if he is dead...oh wait who am I kidding no one dies in bleach
Old 2010-02-28, 07:49   Link #312
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

One question WTF happened to Unohana, Kensei and barrier guy?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-02-28, 07:57   Link #313
john_kun
Banned

Unohana should stand around less and heal more. After that she should be ready to kick some ass.
Old 2010-02-28, 08:32   Link #314
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kensei? Hmm, did Kubo forgot that he was fighting Wonderweiss lotsa chapters ago?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-28, 08:48   Link #315
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kensei? Hmm, did Kubo forgot that he was fighting Wonderweiss lotsa chapters ago?
Kubo just trolling his fandom again
Old 2010-02-28, 09:24   Link #316
Gin
*Artist

Does anyone else think it likely that Wonderweiss´s autism comes from Aizen scrambling his brain to change his abilities? The only problem I have with Aizen restructuring Wonderweiss is that he didn´t restructure the rest of the Espada. Aizen wouldn´t have needed to step in if he had just given all of the Espada abilities to counter all of the Taichos´zanpakuto. The only downside to that plan would be that Aizen, Gin, and tousen would be forced to hang out with a bunch of retards.
Old 2010-02-28, 10:03   Link #317
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i think the espadas were experimentations. Aizen wanted to master the process in order to make them as close to shinigami as possible so they can be powerful, and Wonderweiss is an other experiment towards modifying abilities
Old 2010-02-28, 11:23   Link #318
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Does anyone else think it likely that Wonderweiss´s autism comes from Aizen scrambling his brain to change his abilities? The only problem I have with Aizen restructuring Wonderweiss is that he didn´t restructure the rest of the Espada. Aizen wouldn´t have needed to step in if he had just given all of the Espada abilities to counter all of the Taichos´zanpakuto. The only downside to that plan would be that Aizen, Gin, and tousen would be forced to hang out with a bunch of retards.
I doubt he knew all of their abilities .

And why is aizen suppose to give a damn either way? They live they die, whats the difference ? .

And come on he can always create a new army.

And besides it would have not been fun if he never stepped in. I mean if they want to beat him they at least need to try
Old 2010-02-28, 13:13   Link #319
Starky
:3

Send a message via MSN to Starky
Kinda disappointed this week(and the last chapter too). I do not like Wonderweisses release at all :/
The thing I thought was awesome though is Yamamoto doing something in this chapter, really wasn't expecting him to do anything anytime soon, but hey I was wrong^^
What happened to Kensei?
I wanted to see him use his Bankai more
Old 2010-02-28, 13:17   Link #320
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i bet my life savings (which is none) that Urahara will show up.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga