Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-13, 10:49   Link #161
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So Tenka has teleportation powers and can also physically fight kind of like Kyouka ?

Can't wait for the next reward! Especially with all that undressing .
Old 2024-02-15, 10:34   Link #162
Frontier

The trio of Yuuki, Kyouka, and Himari is very effective in action! Whether it be Himari's gun, Yuuki's hyper-beam, or Kyouka's bisecting a large Shuuki in one slash of her blade !

But the real highlight of the episode is Tenka vs Rairen, as Tenka finally gets to show off. Not only does she control space, allowing her to teleport herself or anything and even suck whatever she doesn't like into what is effectively a black hole, she's so pleasant and polite about it and is even willing to throw hands herself! Rairen didn't stand a chance !

Kyouka and Tenka are not only powerful but work well together without even needing to hash out a plan out loud, showing the true strength of what it means to be a commander in the Demon Defense Force, and the kind of people Kyouka is competing against to become Supreme Commander .

All's well that ends well! There may still be humanoid Shuuki on the loose and we didn't get to see Kyouka vs Tenka, but Ginna is a fan of Yuuki now and respects boys a little more and Himari and Yachiho get along a bit better...even if Yachiho is too much of a tsundere to be honest about how much she cares about her little sister. It's definitely not going to bring her home though, and Sahara has to carry a petrified Yachiho back .

Yuuki is ready to relax and wash off and what better place for his reward than watching Kyouka and Hiamri strip in front of him and wash him off in the hot springs wearing nothing but towels around their waist and flashing their exposed boobs? Yuuki even gets to feel Kyouka's bountiful bosom right up into his back! And the girls are so doting and caring towards him! Yuuki you lucky dog !

I though Tenka had a bit of a lustful smile on her face when she left with her squad...but I didn't expect her to teleport into Yuuki's room and watch him sleep. Once again, Yuuk is a lucky boy

Time to visit the 6th Squad dorm! While Kyouka and Tenka converse, Yuuki gets to play caretaker! And in the process gets to wash and handle the underwear of multiple girls! I wonder who had the bear panties ?

I can understand the trepidation to entering Yachiho's room, but she really is just a hardcore siscon with pictures of Himari plastered all around her room .

I'm not surprised Sahara's sleeping on the couch in nothing but her underwear, but I should've seen it coming that she'd wrestle with Yuuki on said couch while in her sleep and give him a face full of her cleavage and crotch in the process !

Yachiho keeps herself in shape! And looks good in workout clothes and with her hair in buns! And despite everything Himari does respect her sister, and in fact the Azuma sisters' relationship with each other might even be key to their powers. Even if they also still can't quite communicate their feelings to each other properly .

Shikoku saved Rairen and seems to have similar powers to Tenka, as well as snake hair, but it seems like this was all about testing the power of the commanders and whether they could stage a full-scale assault. But for now it seems like the Shuuki generals are going to wait until they have all 8 of them together...are the female Shuuki Yuuki's sister apart of part of this? But that's still only six people .

I'm honestly not surprised Tenka is asking for a chance with Kyouka's Little Slave. Probably just to borrow him, but that could be a lot of fun too .
Old 2024-02-15, 14:50   Link #163
Rasty

I get incredibly distracted by the banana peel on Tenka's head...

Anyway, this episode, despite supposedly being a high-octane one, didn't really make it for me.

Btw., a stalker with space-controlling ability is a nightmare.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-15, 18:52   Link #164
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I really want Himari to see Yachiho's room. She would probably be grossed out beyond belief.

Kyouka definitely has impressive powers. No doubt she's going to be pitted against the humanoid shuuki with powers similar to hers. I wonder what exactly she wants with Yuuki, since he's useless without Kyouka or Himari.
Old 2024-02-15, 19:17   Link #165
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I really want Himari to see Yachiho's room. She would probably be grossed out beyond belief.

Kyouka definitely has impressive powers. No doubt she's going to be pitted against the humanoid shuuki with powers similar to hers. I wonder what exactly she wants with Yuuki, since he's useless without Kyouka or Himari.
I think you mean the other Demon Defense Force commander .

Ever since they introduced the idea that he could have different masters and different forms as a result I feel like they couldn't resist having him get paired with different girls. I have to assume Tenka's found some kind of workaround.

Or maybe she just genuinely wants him in human form. Not much reason to watch him sleep otherwise .

(There's a part of me that hopes she ends up fighting the Shuuki voiced by her sister-in-law ).
Old 2024-02-15, 19:22   Link #166
grecefar

I think tenka wants him because he is interesting and maybe love at first sight?

We will get to see kyouka vs tenka after all since there is no way kyouka will leave yuuki.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-15, 23:51   Link #167
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Was expecting Rairen to have a more manly voice and not sound like Frieza, hmm...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-16, 07:35   Link #168
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think you mean the other Demon Defense Force commander .
Uh, yeah, mixed up the names
Old 2024-02-20, 05:49   Link #169
Huh...?

YouTube

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-20, 16:52   Link #170
Frontier

Yuuki is a lucky guy! Gets Tenka coming onto him in bed and gets a Nei form that lets him see through clothes !
Old 2024-02-22, 10:33   Link #171
Frontier

Tenka has it all, looks, smarts, skills, and prestige...but the one thing she's missing is a fulfilling love live, and in Yuuki she sees the perfect "pet" to pamper her and take care of her after a long days' hard work. And I can think of far worse things to be than Tenka's pet. Especially if she's also good with "boyfriend" !

Though while Kyouka could easily lend him out and has no control over his personal life...she won't give Yuuki up like that and she doesn't need Tenka's help to become Supreme Commander !

I wanted more of that bath scene between Shushu and Himari! Especially with Shushu talking about feeling up Himari's boobs! Though I guess I'll settle for that eyecatch of Squad 6 in hot springs and Tenka's bare boobs !

Tenka really wastes no time! She doesn't even need Yuuki to be asleep when she slips into his room, all the better to put the moves on him! It's like Alto and Vermeil 2.0 (with the same VA's, even)! And Tenka is so down bad for Yuuki she immediately kisses him with tongue and starts undressing the both of them! Even using her powers to strip him! No wonder Yuuki can't reject her advances, though who knows how far it would've gone had Shushu not walked in on them !

So maybe Tenka won't be slipping into his room for sex in the foreseeable future, but she won't be denied her Little Slave that easily (also nice to see the girls in their loungewear/PJ's) .

Kyouka CAN transfer her power to other people so they can imbue Yuuki with their power and control him. So hypothetically every female Demon Defense Force Member can pair up with Yuuki, the only drawback is it takes a lot out of Kyouka and whichever girl does it has to give Yuuki the reward. Though of course Shushu is all in on that !

Nei's Yuuki form is Shining Star! A form that sacrifices speed and power in a cuter version of Yuuki, but boosts Yuuki's sensory powers to great effect! And, of course, he can see through clothes and gets quite the eyeful of the rest of the squad. Though a Nei kiss on the cheek is the perfect reward from her .

Shushu's Yuuki form is Iwatoshi! A bulkier version of Yuuki that prioritizes power, but that's literally it's only advantage and functionally seems useless. Poor Shushu is desperate to make her Yuuki form seem useful to the point of transforming...and sitting on Yuuki in the process. Even her reward is just tending to his wounds, when she was imagining something wayyyy more raunchy. At least Yuuki got to feel her butt on his back, I guess .

Why is a little girl like Nei in the Demon Defense Force? Because she, like Yuuki, is trying to find her family who were stolen by Mato. Even her powers are just an extension of her desire to find her family again. Though I hope they haven't been transformed like Yuuki's sister .

Tenka and Kyouka seem particularly close, though Tenka also seems to have an in with the current Supreme Commander. I get the idea behind wanting to communicate with the humanoid Shuuki and understand more about them and Mato, but they only seek to eradicate humanity .

Tenka just using being tipsy as an excuse to see Yuuki back at their squad barracks...Kyouka is finally jealous! Because Yuuki is her slave and not anyone else's! And that makes Tenka want him even more! And Kyouka scolding and man-handling Yuuki into a combination attack against Shuuki turns him on too !

Shikoku experimenting with Shuuki to find something even more dangerous to sick on the Demon Defense Force? This can't end well. But hey, Hitomi Nabatame as the skimpy Shuuki General !
Old 2024-02-22, 19:05   Link #172
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh, so that's how they're going to ramp up the ecchi element. Anyone can ride Yuuki if Kyouka lets them, and they're the ones who have to give him a reward.

Tenka is very aggressive to say the least. She was pretty much going to rape Yuuki.
Old 2024-02-22, 22:10   Link #173
grecefar

it was that simple and tenka only wants him because she indeed likes him and want a rich personal life with a boyfriend. Maybe there is something more there but we'll see.

gotta be thanful of tenka too, we got to see a jelous kyouka.
Old 2024-02-22, 23:49   Link #174
Frontier

Quote:
Oh, so that's how they're going to ramp up the ecchi element. Anyone can ride Yuuki if Kyouka lets them, and they're the ones who have to give him a reward.

Tenka is very aggressive to say the least. She was pretty much going to rape Yuuki.
I have to assume he's going to get ridden by the 6th Squad at some point, with Tenka first in line .
Old 2024-02-27, 04:03   Link #175
Huh...?

YouTube

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-27, 12:02   Link #176
Frontier

So they kidnap Yuuki ?
Old 2024-02-29, 10:31   Link #177
Frontier

Yuuki and Kyouka have grown into an amazing team together, their teamwork being so smooth and effortless now! Though Yuuki might be jumping the gun a bit thinking he can be Kyouka's knight in shining armor with her as a damsel in distress...but if that translates into a reward of holding her in his arms in a Princess Carry, and receiving a kiss, it's worth it. Especially to see Kyouka so profusely blush! Probably the pairs' most romantic moment yet !

I love how Tenka is just hanging around the 7th Squad barracks like she lives there just so she has an excuse to hang out with Yuuki .

Aoba was a great Big Sister! Not only did she adore her little brother, but she'd manhandle any dudes who tried to mess with him! It's no wonder Yuuki cared so much about her. And their wrestling together built him into the fighter he is now !

A civilian embroiled in a Shuuki attack turns out to be...Coco! One of the humanoid Shuuki girls! And what she lacks in heights and smarts, she more than makes up for in strength and cuteness .

So do all the Shuuki women have personal Shuuki mounts? We know Aoba has the one that destroyed Kyouka's village, Coco has her bear one, and Naon has that spider thing she can phase into ?

Yuuki just flexing and admiring himself naked...though Kyouka doesn't think anything of it but poor Nei had to witness his nakedness. At least she covered her eyes .

Welp, Yuuki is still whipped enough that a command from Aoba is enough to get him to stay like a dog. Which makes it all the easier for her to grab him with her super-powered hair .

Yuuki gets kidnapped and he still gets a reward...Coco straddling him, shoving her butt in his face, and licking him all over to heal him! Not to mention Naon manhandling him !

So there's an entire village of humanoid Shuuki? They don't seem outright malicious and seem relatively peaceful and tight-knit, but they REALLY do not like the Demon Defense Force. Is that from personal experience or is that their Shuuki genes? And if there are about 20 of them, does that mean they're different from the Shuuki generals they've been dealing with prior to this? It also sounds like the Peaches transformed them into this, but they can refuse to eat them, so why are they different from the Demon Defense Force girls? So many questions .

But good thing Aoba is such a brocon that it's easy to distract her when she's got Yuuki on the brain! Though I wonder if she's proud of how much he's grown both up AND down ?

Naon is a gorgeous and sensual lady with a body to match, on-top of Rina Hidaka delivering a sexy and sultry performance, though while she has a body to die for...Yuuki is so hungry he'll rub her boobs and Coco's butt right up against his face thinking they're food .

Kyouka still needs to give Yuuki a reward! Which means her body has a physical compunction to go to him and that's their best bet for finding him! And combined with Tenka's squad, they've got a full team to take on the Shuuki village! I'm expecting a dramatic, all-out brawl !
Old 2024-02-29, 18:15   Link #178
grecefar

in the end no matter if they found each other, they are enemies and I doubt any of the two of them will change their mind.

at much yuuki will try to find a way to cure them or something but like they said, fight is unavoidable.
Old 2024-02-29, 18:49   Link #179
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So there's an entire village of humanoid Shuuki? They don't seem outright malicious and seem relatively peaceful and tight-knit, but they REALLY do not like the Demon Defense Force. Is that from personal experience or is that their Shuuki genes? And if there are about 20 of them, does that mean they're different from the Shuuki generals they've been dealing with prior to this? It also sounds like the Peaches transformed them into this, but they can refuse to eat them, so why are they different from the Demon Defense Force girls? So many questions .
We know Aoba has spent years in Mato, she and the others were mostly likely forced to consume Peaches to survive. The hate for the Demon Defense Force seems like an instinctual thing, but it could be they hate them because they were never rescued by them.

Pretty sure they're a completely separate group from the Shuuki Generals. They even look different from them, though it could just be their outfits.
Old 2024-02-29, 19:07   Link #180
Frontier

Quote:
We know Aoba has spent years in Mato, she and the others were mostly likely forced to consume Peaches to survive. The hate for the Demon Defense Force seems like an instinctual thing, but it could be they hate them because they were never rescued by them.

Pretty sure they're a completely separate group from the Shuuki Generals. They even look different from them, though it could just be their outfits.
I wonder if those who have been mutated by the peaches have an instinctual revulsion to those who eat them but don't transform ?