AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-06-25, 19:12   Link #3161
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
No white guy is gonna tell me how to get asian girls (no offence intended) Espically one that only gets average looking asians (they're still cute, but they're average girls around here, although it maybe just I'm really tired and it's a bad photo)
yea, i agree....they weren't THAT good looking...I would have strived for a good looking girl (of any race) rather than some regular looking asian just cuz she is asian...(which apparently is what he did...)
NinjaServ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 20:23   Link #3162
Babak

Quote:
Espically one that only gets average looking asians (they're still cute, but they're average girls around here, although it maybe just I'm really tired and it's a bad photo)
I really hope that you're joking.

(Sorry for the off-topic'ness)
Babak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 20:48   Link #3163
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
I really hope that you're joking.

(Sorry for the off-topic'ness)
I am not. There are alot of hotter asian girls out there, although personality is still the #1 factor for relationships, if we're just going for looks, they're just average, maybe just slightly above. Maybe being asian, and having traveled to asia, and hanging around a majoritly asian crowd, alters my perspective
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 21:10   Link #3164
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
I am not. There are alot of hotter asian girls out there, although personality is still the #1 factor for relationships, if we're just going for looks, they're just average, maybe just slightly above. Maybe being asian, and having traveled to asia, and hanging around a majoritly asian crowd, alters my perspective
at least he's not all talk and does show some modicum of macking skills. You on the other hand, the best macking you've shown to us is your asskissing and drooling ability everytime S7EV3n post a pic on this thread...
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 21:16   Link #3165
Babak

Well, if you really think that personality is the #1 factor for relationships then why did you say "average girls".
Maybe it's just me but it sounds really wrong if you think that personality is the #1 factor for relationships and call girls that you don't even know "average"..
Babak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 21:48   Link #3166
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
Well, if you really think that personality is the #1 factor for relationships then why did you say "average girls".
Maybe it's just me but it sounds really wrong if you think that personality is the #1 factor for relationships and call girls that you don't even know "average"..
Because personality and looks are two diffrent catagories, I mearly stated that those girls are 2 average looking asian girls.

If you're talking about macking skills, that's about going to a club and picking up hot girls, and not girls that are your friends already.

If I was looking for a girl friend, I wouldn't want to meet her at a club. school, work, and through friends are the best way to find girls to have relationships with.

Macking + going out I classify as diffrent things, Macking can lead to dating, but I find it doesn't work all too well

Last edited by Shift_; 2004-06-25 at 22:03.
Old 2004-06-25, 21:50   Link #3167
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
at least he's not all talk and does show some modicum of macking skills. You on the other hand, the best macking you've shown to us is your asskissing and drooling ability everytime S7EV3n post a pic on this thread...
And I need to prove myself to you why?

What turned out to be a joke, has become too serious, lighten up people, jeeze it's the internet.

Last edited by Shift_; 2004-06-25 at 22:02.
Old 2004-06-25, 21:56   Link #3168
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
But the honour of the female must always be defended. Even on the digital battleground. As none of them can stand up for themselves, y'see.

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 22:03   Link #3169
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
And I need to prove myself to you why?
yes well.. I believe you were the one that posted this:

Quote:
I'm the original asian pimp
Just haven't paid too much attention to the opposite sex lately, cars are just more thrilling right now
Sounds more like you can't get with girls so you're gonna concentrate on getting a hot car to get the girls. I wouldn't wanna be around girls that would be attracted to hot cars personally but whatever...

and, yes i know you don't have to prove anything on the net. But since you're the one talking out of your ass and insulting Sakaki about the girls he was with (I don't know any girl who would think it's a compliment to be called average), that makes you a major jackass. As i said, if you're gonna talk da talk and talk shit about other people, then at least back it up.

Quote:
What turned out to be a joke, has become too serious, lighten up people, jeeze it's the internet.
I didn't like what you said about Sakaki's friends. I wouldn't have liked it if it was my friends.
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 22:17   Link #3170
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 22:26   Link #3171
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
yes well.. I believe you were the one that posted this:

Sounds more like you can't get with girls so you're gonna concentrate on getting a hot car to get the girls. I wouldn't wanna be around girls that would be attracted to hot cars personally but whatever...

and, yes i know you don't have to prove anything on the net. But since you're the one talking out of your ass and insulting Sakaki about the girls he was with (I don't know any girl who would think it's a compliment to be called average), that makes you a major jackass. As i said, if you're gonna talk da talk and talk shit about other people, then at least back it up.
Not talking out of my ass, they ARE average looking asian girls. Like they're cute, but they're still just average. There arn't many asian girls that I would classify as "hot" or "smokin" wierd classification? Maybe...

Why am I focuing on cars? Because they requre less time, I'm at work 30+ hours a week, I go to school, and I'm trying to get into med school. At the same time, I'm also performing rennovations to my house, and helping friends install modifications to their cars (for the cost of a 12 pack ), so with school, work, and various other things I do to help out around the house, while studying my ass off for mcats and shit, it's easier to find time to work on cars than to be with a girl.

I've been through alot of relationships, but they've all ended due to "not enough time spent" together. Which basically means I haven't found the right girl, there is only one girl I'd want to get back with (honestly she's not even average looking, but her personality we just clicked on everything) cept this is what really killed everything for me her parents FORCED her to move 2000KM away to TO for university, threatened to cut her tuition if she didn't break up with the "white washed asian" boy. All because I was born and raised in Canada. That's what just killed everything for me. I've been in relationships after that, but they've totally been empty, and meaningless because I can't get that one girl out of my head. So about getting girls, I don't seem to have troubles in that area, but like I said there's that one girl that I only want to be with for now, and that'll probally be until I find someone better (if there is someone better). She's told me she would get back with me, her friends are trying to push us back together, but I don't want her to have to sacrifice her relationships with her parents for me, nor would I beable to stand a long distance relationship, it would be really really hard.

You don't know me, and I've spent this post going all off topic (and my time at work) letting you know some of my story.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:41   Link #3172
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Um, lets try not to get this thread locked....

Anyone have more pics to post?!? (Unfortunately I don't have any new pics)
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 22:46   Link #3173
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Um, lets try not to get this thread locked....

Anyone have more pics to post?!? (Unfortunately I don't have any new pics)
I have pics, but I lost my host grrr...they'll only allow car related pictures on them now.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:41   Link #3174
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Either you are a mega playboy or you got alot of money
Actually neither.

Boy, I wouldn't have posted these if I knew it would start a flame war.

Actually these were a daughter of a family I stayed with in a cultural exchange program and her friend. Plus they were half my age and technically young enough to be my daughters. (Sorry to ruin any delusions you might have had of me. )

Also they did look better than the pictures seem, and they were very nice. The whole family was really nice and after 2 years I still regularly exchange emails with the father, and plan on visiting him again.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 23:56   Link #3175
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
Actually neither.

Boy, I wouldn't have posted these if I knew it would start a flame war.

Actually these were a daughter of a family I stayed with in a cultural exchange program and her friend. Plus they were half my age and technically young enough to be my daughters. (Sorry to ruin any delusions you might have had of me. )

Also they did look better than the pictures seem, and they were very nice. The whole family was really nice and after 2 years I still regularly exchange emails with the father, and plan on visiting him again.
were they legal? That's always important

You look REALLY young though, I thought you were their age.

Also note to anyone, don't carry half a case of beer bottles in your trunk (can't carry them inside the car since it's illegal) bottles break, and I've just spent the last hour or so draining out all the fluids from the trunk, and getting the trunk (which needed to be cleaned anyways) detailed by moi, it smells like flowers back there now haha
Old 2004-06-25, 23:58   Link #3176
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
with pics of girls, talk of macking, a whole lot of unchecked testosterone, and (gasp) the questioning of said macking skills
of course there will be internet flaming
MwyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 23:59   Link #3177
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
were they legal? That's always important

You look REALLY young though, I thought you were their age.

Also note to anyone, don't carry half a case of beer bottles in your trunk (can't carry them inside the car since it's illegal) bottles break, and I've just spent the last hour or so draining out all the fluids from the trunk, and getting the trunk (which needed to be cleaned anyways) detailed by moi, it smells like flowers back there now haha
They were 19 and I was 39.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 00:01   Link #3178
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
They were 19 and I was 39.
Dude man, you look no older than mid 20s in that picture.
Old 2004-06-26, 00:10   Link #3179
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
eerr, to avoid a whole page without any pictures heres me again

Spoiler:
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 02:18   Link #3180
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
i would type it, but