AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-24, 13:55   Link #421
ShiroiRyu

And the 53 ...
I will never look at Bastemon like before. :'(
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 14:54   Link #422
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Ryuu-Rogue has fansubbed Episode 53: http://ryuu-rogue.livejournal.com/105711.html
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 19:50   Link #423
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Thanks for the link ^

Examon is supposedly the strongest dragon digimon and is also a royal knight member

I really want to see the card stats vs. fanglongmon vs. Dorbickmon vs. Megidramon.

Dragon throw down.
Old 2011-09-25, 02:18   Link #424
gameboy234

Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Racing Through Time/Who Leapt Through Time

Kurosu Wōzu: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Hantā-tachi?) is the seventh anime series in the Digimon franchise created by Akiyoshi Hongo, and serves as the sequel to Digimon Xros Wars. It is set to start airing on October 2, 2011.

Looking forward to it. It start straight after xros war.
Wonder who is the boy in the middle. Glad to see yuu and damemon.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:49   Link #425
ShiroiRyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwpOk...layer_embedded

Preview of the 55 !
The girl have boobs. *___*
Spoiler for 54:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 12:27   Link #426
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post

Preview of the 55 !
Spoiler for 54:
I definitely saw Astamon. Absolutely can't wait for this now.

Can't help noting that we've seen neither hide nor hair of the rest of Xros Heart though. This doesn't mean a thing yet, but I do wonder how present they'll be.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 13:27   Link #427
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post

Preview of the 55 !
Spoiler for 54:
Almost reaking 15 years, now there's finally a digidestined with actual boobs

This series is the longest series ever, compared to the old one's.
Old 2011-09-25, 18:04   Link #428
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 52: The Bagura Brothers, The Bond of Evil!

I should be feeling frustrated because for not being able to catch up with the episodes on time now that season six is concluded, but episode fifty-second was the prologue to the epic finalé.

If I can make all jigsaw-puzzle pieces fit right without overlooking the details, then DarkKnightmon was essentially the mastermind throughout all of the show.
Spoiler:

So, I'm very pleased with the developments happening in episode 52 now that we got ourselves another dimensional, doomsday scenario in another digimon shows that has repeated only in Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, and Digimon Savers previously.

At the end, Tactimon's sword did play a role and a need for Baguramon's uses.

And the music, particularly DarkKnightmon's Team Twilight theme song was just awesome.

Holding down the impatience with two and just two episodes left to finish.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 05:40   Link #429
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just watched raw finale...
Spoiler for :

Overall it was great finale but I really wish they make it longer with the final fight and farewell scene. Oh well, at least we'll straightly get the new season next week
Old 2011-09-27, 19:15   Link #430
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Ryuu-Rogue has fansubbed Episode 54 (END): http://ryuu-rogue.livejournal.com/105753.html
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 00:41   Link #431
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep54:
Not sure though if it says anything that I had to rewatch the preview to get what the breast talk was all about . Didn't realize I was overlooking a digimon milestone.
Old 2011-09-28, 05:15   Link #432
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Not sure though if it says anything that I had to rewatch the preview to get what the breast talk was all about . Didn't realize I was overlooking a digimon milestone.
You're not alone. I didn't notice a thing until I saw the comments here, and even then I had to watch twice just to clue in to what everybody was talking about.

Spoiler for Ep54:
Old 2011-09-28, 09:14   Link #433
gameboy234

Spoiler for 54:
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 09:17   Link #434
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
Spoiler for 54:
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2011-09-28, 11:17   Link #435
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Spoiler for Ep54:
Spoiler for Ep54:
Old 2011-09-28, 11:50   Link #436
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep54:
Spoiler for Ep54:
Old 2011-09-28, 21:21   Link #437
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 53: It Approaches! The Human World's Doomsday, D5!!

One, one more episode left for me to watch the finalé. It's been a thrilling journey, that ran over one year. I'm glad to have learned that Xros Wars will continue on next Sunday with the beginning of its third season.

Now, I'm taking a look at things of what transpired in the penultimate episode.

Spoiler:

Darkness Bagramon's D5 scenario paid meaningful moments to the end of the world scenario witnessed at the final battles for Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, and Digimon Frontier.

We found out that DarknessBaguramon is actually a speciest, deeming the human as worthy and not deserving of life. The human world got in his way towards his conquest and reunification of all dimensions and gave it reason enough to erase it. However, once Baguramon absorbed DarkKnightmon's soul, the resultant DarknessBaguramon became stimulated by his late little-brother's ambition and plans and slightly reverted his standing against the human world; he has invaded it to reformat it to his ideal image and take everything with it.

It felt nostalgic to me that they took notice at revisiting old themes from the very earlier arcs that shaped the formation of Xros Heart United Army and which continue to be Taiki's staples: Taiki's view and attitude towards not leaving alone others that need help, and Shoutmon's desired dream to become the Digital King for the protection of others.
Those are ideals and convictions worth fighting for our heroes.

Let's see how the last episode fares, although I do miss for a personal plea that they should had played the piano version of "Butterfly" (Adventure OP theme) while Taiki was desperately struggling with Shoutmon's loss inside the unknown dimension that DarknessBaguramon sent them to.
Old 2011-10-08, 20:08   Link #438
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 54: Grab the DigiXros of Glory! Our Future!!

Yatta!!

I slacked off during all this week, but I took my time to finally end the sixth digimon season equal to the first part of Xros Wars.

I do agree with all of you who managed to watch this last episode over a week ago, that the pacing was short-paced because the quality standards and production values skyrocketed through most of this fifty-fourth episode.

Seriously, TOEI should encourage themselves to make a Xros Wars film, compiling the best moments of the series with new footage.

I got to see the return of not only old and favorite digimon getting reborned and joining the battlefield, but also of phrases which marked the personality that this sixth season delivered. From Taiki's, "Can't leave it all alone", to Shoutmon's, "Do you want to know, then let me tell you".

I was as well surprised and thrilled with all the Xros Heart United Army digimon joining the battlefield and duking out against the Bagura Army, that's until DarknessBaguramon tipped the scales against our heroes with his data eraser, nuclear blast. However, all children and Digimon summoned the final Xros form.

This season marked the first of new standards delivered:
1. Although the final battle takes place in the human world much like it did previously in Digimon Tamers and Digimon Savers, this time the last boss was DarknessBaguramon (a digimon) unlike in the previous two series mentioned in which the last boss was a non-Digimon entity.
2. Not all main cast children characters received a Xros Loader: Akari and Zenjirou are not "chosen" per se as to the Digimon mythology standards, because they didn't receive a Xros Loader, but I do thank them for their continual support of their friends and the beautiful drama they both portrayed on screen.
Spoiler:

3. Taiki's good-boy natured and disposition never bothered me at al times, because through much of the series it became balanced with Kiriha's initial cold and frivolous disposition, and it fulfilled me watching how those two characters developed emotionally and grew-up during the second act of the show.
4. All the Digital worlds' digimon contributed in the formation of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode to defeat Darkness Baguramon.
5. It's been a long while since the first Digimon Adventure that the last evil, enemy boss Digimon gets defeated without being absolutely destroyed for good. Baguramon was dusted into data, but X7's dialogue clearly suggests that he might be reborned again. In Adventure, Apocalymon's data got sealed by the chosens' digivices and sent off to Infinity for good measure.
6. Unlike Digimon Adventure and Digimon Tamers ending, Xros Wars ended with a blazing note of triumphant happiness as all digimon waved their good-byes, and the humans for first time were able to see them off, and Taiki closes his monologue narration hopeful with a smile that he might meet again with Shoutmon for the next summer.
Old 2013-02-09, 23:26   Link #439
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Looks like there's nobody interested to post the following news after it was released.

Officially, Saban is going to release Xros Wars to air in America on the Nickelodeon channel later this year.

Xros Wars will be renamed in America as Digimon FUSION; that is one of the two titles that I suggested for the American Dub of Xros Wars. However, Saban has not made it clear if they're just going to air only the first Xros Wars series, or if they also brought season two, "Boys Who Leapt Through Time" as well.

BTW, the Saban Brands homepage have officially released Taiki's name for the American dub: Mikey.

Source. http://www.sabanbrands.com/pdfs/Digi..._Kidscreen.pdf
Old 2013-02-14, 00:15   Link #440
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Looks like there's nobody interested to post the following news after it was released.

Officially, Saban is going to release Xros Wars to air in America on the Nickelodeon channel later this year.

Xros Wars will be renamed in America as Digimon FUSION; that is one of the two titles that I suggested for the American Dub of Xros Wars. However, Saban has not made it clear if they're just going to air only the first Xros Wars series, or if they also brought season two, "Boys Who Leapt Through Time" as well.

BTW, the Saban Brands homepage have officially released Taiki's name for the American dub: Mikey.

Source. http://www.sabanbrands.com/pdfs/Digi..._Kidscreen.pdf
Well if they have sense they'll just release the first series .

There are some sequels that should never exist. Or if they do exist they should actually be done well.