AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-06, 18:14   Link #21
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue_Spainec
Originality is a key to a successful anime series and for all of the people expecting the same get together between the main characters are denying the true aspect of Fumoffu. The Romance story is important but the hilarious comedy and completely random events are the key to the series being popular. If Sagara and Kaname did manage to finalize the relationship there would be no need for season three, reviewing the episodes, or discussions about the show. Nobody remembers Gunparade March, Star Ocean EX, or Chobits because the ending was expected. However Slayers, Escaflowne, Evangelion, and FLCL are remembered because the endings are special. Don’t be disappointed by Fumoffu’s ending, realize how well it mirrors the show.
no one remembers those series? what? (actually i have no idea if i am reviving a dead thread or not. searched for it)

I remember GPM. IMO that was one of the best series i have ever seen. Eva, shinji= whiny.

it helps that evanglion has has ALOT more advertizing (that and it is out in america) than gunparade march

Star ocean EX - cant remember it. havent seen it!

chobits- i still have no idea what to expect. if i dont know what to expect, how can it be expected???

... well.. i do have a guess/hope, but it wont happen.
Old 2004-03-06, 23:20   Link #22
cheez
duh?

Send a message via ICQ to cheez Send a message via AIM to cheez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue_Spainec
However Slayers, Escaflowne, Evangelion, and FLCL are remembered because the endings are special.
I remember Evangelion because it had the crappiest, most unfulfilling ending I've ever been witness to. I don't think that's something a series would want to be remembered for.
Closed Thread