AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2003-12-23, 15:23   Link #1
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Question M.O.E http://www.pc-moe.com/

On M.O.E http://www.pc-moe.com theres gonna b a new anime called smash hit, and love love, i was wondering is there a possibity they will be on bittorent if anyone knows cos they look pretty good, oh if anyone knows have they already been aired in japan?? i live in the uk so i wouldnt know...
Thanks..
And no one shout at me please im still in the process of reading the rules so if ive asked something that shouldnt be or asked somethings thats already been asked i apologise...
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 19:02   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Holy crap! :Q Those look good! Now you've got me interested too.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 19:17   Link #3
Tboz

Cosmopolitan Prayers I think, as mentioned by this link that I got from this thread, it will be broadcasted in Japan soon.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 21:45   Link #4
Anlushac11

Cool

On their website, in the window on the left, bottom link looks to be for Hanaukyo Maids but I dont knowif it is for the first season or season 2 due to come out.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 22:36   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I believe there is a second season of Hanaukyo Maids in the process of coming out. Anlushac11, you just made my day.^^ btw, is there a description of what are those animes are about? My japanese has a lot of room for improvement.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-24, 07:48   Link #6
Rhia

Question dunno...

Im not sure if they have any description i need to learn how to read japanese... but all i know is that they look interesting...
Old 2003-12-24, 22:47   Link #7
rayearth

Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
Ah well, I'm feeling bored today, so here's the description from the site. They got a short description on the "top" page of each series.

The Cosmopolitan Prayers

"To combine our powers and fight", I can't do that. (This is a line the female lead says, you'll know if you watched the promo vid)

The "praying fighters" (Cosmpolitan Prayers) have been gathered from the world to stop the revival of the demon lord.

However, their ritual at Izumo (it's a place in Japan, pretty famous for it's Shinto shrines) has failed, as a result, everyone other than the girls have vanished from the world...!

Smash Hit:

"This is my first time... It's embarrassing, but please watch me!"

Ikuta Mitsuki (note that this might not be her real name, there are a billion ways to read her name), a drama otaku (meaning someone who is crazy about drama, "drama" in Japan usually means TV drama, not the stuff on stage), 25, virgin.

And to make things worse, she so like a baby that she gets bullied around by daughty kids around her neigbhourhood. But on day, she got invited by a producer!

And that is marks the beginning of the days of her everyday-crying-test-out-period. You can do it Mitsuki! Awake! First H (Hit)! (this final bit is a joke, the H here would normally mean Hentai, but they mean Hit as in a Hit TV drama series).

Love Love?

"pure x poison = (love)^2?"

Ooizumi Naoto (once again, a billion ways to say his name), the high school guy who has a complex about eye contact. But this is a secret that he does not anyone to know...

And suddenly, a group of bishoujo (pretty girls) showed up before him! Would he take this as "the rule for love comedy" (as in many girls after 1 guy who can't choose)??? Who will be the one he smiles at finally?
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 13:47   Link #8
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayearth
Ah well, I'm feeling bored today, so here's the description from the site. They got a short description on the "top" page of each series.

The Cosmopolitan Prayers

"To combine our powers and fight", I can't do that. (This is a line the female lead says, you'll know if you watched the promo vid)

The "praying fighters" (Cosmpolitan Prayers) have been gathered from the world to stop the revival of the demon lord.

However, their ritual at Izumo (it's a place in Japan, pretty famous for it's Shinto shrines) has failed, as a result, everyone other than the girls have vanished from the world...!

Smash Hit:

"This is my first time... It's embarrassing, but please watch me!"

Ikuta Mitsuki (note that this might not be her real name, there are a billion ways to read her name), a drama otaku (meaning someone who is crazy about drama, "drama" in Japan usually means TV drama, not the stuff on stage), 25, virgin.

And to make things worse, she so like a baby that she gets bullied around by daughty kids around her neigbhourhood. But on day, she got invited by a producer!

And that is marks the beginning of the days of her everyday-crying-test-out-period. You can do it Mitsuki! Awake! First H (Hit)! (this final bit is a joke, the H here would normally mean Hentai, but they mean Hit as in a Hit TV drama series).

Love Love?

"pure x poison = (love)^2?"

Ooizumi Naoto (once again, a billion ways to say his name), the high school guy who has a complex about eye contact. But this is a secret that he does not anyone to know...

And suddenly, a group of bishoujo (pretty girls) showed up before him! Would he take this as "the rule for love comedy" (as in many girls after 1 guy who can't choose)??? Who will be the one he smiles at finally?

Thanks, do you know when they'll come out on bittorrent???
Cos they seem really good...Thanks for the info...
Old 2003-12-25, 13:50   Link #9
Rhia

Thumbs up And also...

and also where can i find the promo???
Old 2003-12-26, 03:20   Link #10
rayearth

Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
Thanks, do you know when they'll come out on bittorrent???
Is it just me or does everyone else also think that's an extreme dumb question to ask? The thing isn't even out on TV in Japan and you're asking where you can get it on BT, really shows what mindless leechers are like these days...

As for the promo vid, it's on the site. Even if you don't know any Japanese, it's pretty easy to find.
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 08:12   Link #11
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayearth
Is it just me or does everyone else also think that's an extreme dumb question to ask? The thing isn't even out on TV in Japan and you're asking where you can get it on BT, really shows what mindless leechers are like these days...

As for the promo vid, it's on the site. Even if you don't know any Japanese, it's pretty easy to find.

Well im sooooooooooorryy