AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-01, 02:19   Link #61
spidey
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to spidey
I wonder if Kubo pulls out some Aliens and stuff and turns Bleach into a 2012-apocalypse manga.
Old 2011-11-01, 14:20   Link #62
sayde

I gotta admit--even if Aizen returned to the plot, that might scare me away from Bleach as well.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:16   Link #63
Relax.

I took the time to read bleach on 3 months. Well, I'm glad that I finished it, until the last part.
But the thing that's bothering me, is the story is getting more twisted than I thought. I mean, what would I expect about the fullbringers? Damn, more characters are being added up.

Still, I find happiness on reading and watching Bleach. Maybe the only reason that I will only stop following Bleach, is that if the story gets too much twisted and making me lazy to understand the whole story. :P

Last edited by Relax.; 2011-11-04 at 10:50.
Old 2011-11-06, 19:42   Link #64
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
short awnser: kill Ukitake, and yes i almost quit Bleach when fire extinguisher punched a hole in him
Old 2011-11-08, 13:03   Link #65
Xagzan

Really? Except for the fact we hadn't seen his bankai, I thought that chance was as good as any to kill him. It would've been nice if the soul reapers had any casualties from that battle. But once again, none of the good guys ever die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
:P
You sure your not just picky as hell?

Pick any anime and I can point out a lot of stuff....exccept scryed..and trigun...and blassreiter..and TTGL..you know what I mean
I don't think it's picky to call bad writing when you see it.
Old 2011-11-12, 09:21   Link #66
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I already quit at episode 342: Goodbye. It was a perfect place to end the series with a decent note. Bleach is so stale and boring right now.... and has been for the past 100 episodes or so.
Old 2011-11-14, 22:21   Link #67
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

If Rukia left then I wouldn't bother. She keeps the story going. I wanted to stop at chapter 342 or whatever it was when they finally said goodbye after everything because the story was dragging on so much and I was getting annoyed at a few other things too, but I had nothing better to do at the time so I kept reading.
Old 2011-11-17, 17:33   Link #68
User190323
Disabled By Request

I'm not watching bleach anymore and the reason for that is that we constanly get fillers o_0
The same thing goes for naruto, one episode it's super exciting and awesome and the one after that...filler
And now with ichigo losing his powers ? sorry but that really took all the fun away for me
I stopped at the end of the what was it called the arancar saga ? and i think it's better that way
Old 2011-11-17, 19:23   Link #69
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

Spoiler for Plot Related Material that a possible reader may not of caught up to:
The only thing keeping me from going now, would be the situation with Ichigo and Ginjo. If any more absurb overpowered events unravel, I'll probably call it quits.
Old 2011-11-17, 20:01   Link #70
astrallionheart

If Inoue is the final villain then I quit.
Old 2011-11-18, 02:53   Link #71
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Just knowing that this anime will still be running until now, made me quit it.
Old 2011-11-18, 02:58   Link #72
Kodoku Kaze

I barely started watching Bleach a couple months ago, and seriously I'm stuck on the bounts episodes. I feel like they are just fillers, and I can't get myself to watch past episode 71. Although my anime buddy says that its worth watching past the bounts episodes.
Old 2011-11-18, 03:33   Link #73
Alchemist007
*Author

I too think they're worth watching, but they ARE fillers fyi.
Old 2011-11-18, 07:15   Link #74
User190323
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I too think they're worth watching, but they ARE fillers fyi.
they are worth watching ? what about the end of the bounto saga thing ? the ending sucked in my opinion really hard

if you skip them you won't miss a thing
Old 2011-11-18, 23:15   Link #75
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
If Inoue is the final villain then I quit.
I wouldn't have a problem w/ this if they built her up properly, her powers are pretty damn hax, almost Susan Richards/Invisible Woman hax.
Old 2011-11-19, 04:37   Link #76
sukidanica

BLEACH IS MY ADDICTION. I don't know if I'm capable of doing anything aside from watching bleach. LOL
Old 2011-11-20, 23:56   Link #77
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I started watching Bleach when it first came out, but quit around the 70's or 80's. I was getting out of anime in general at that point, but there was a filler arc going on around that point that was nowhere near as interesting as the main plot, so Bleach got cut. Now I'm considering getting back into it, but the high episode count and the comments here are keeping me from it.

This, in particular, speaks to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
What was the point? It accomplished absolutely nothing. That is what I can't stand. If it's not contributing to the story or character development, it's wasting my time.
I like the characters in Bleach, and the series premise was pretty interesting. They did a fairly good job in those 70-some episodes of preventing things from becoming boring or stale. How can you keep that up for 300+ episodes, though? One of the things that attracted me to anime over many American shows was the fact that things happened in anime series: plots advanced, characters developed, relations between characters changed. I'm not against series that go beyond the 24-26 episode mark, but it's boring to just see likable characters running around and not doing anything particularly meaningful. I'm also not interested in being strung along, potentially for years. In a way it's sad when a series ends, but I like to see things through to completion. If there's no end in sight, well...

Looks like I won't be returning to this series. (Naruto is a similar deal - I stopped around episode 120 or so, after the fillers became tiresome. I'm not convinced that things are advancing in a meaningful way, nor do I see the series having a meaningful conclusion any time soon.)
Old 2011-11-21, 08:11   Link #78
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

If Ichigo suddenly breaks out a random breakdance somewhere in the manga, I quit Bleach.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-22, 14:03   Link #79
Aqua Knight

I think if main character does something totally out of their character - it will be better, then boring stereotype behavior.
So yeah
Quote:
If Ichigo suddenly breaks out a random breakdance somewhere in the manga
I would only appreciate that.
Old 2011-11-25, 10:45   Link #80
Jouten

I quit after the Soul Society arc lol. I'm just watching a few episodes now end then. It's not like I miss anything as everything is summarized every second episode what happened till now.
Closed Thread