AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you think Kiminozo had a good ending?
Played game, thought ending was good 23 6.57%
Played game, thought ending was bad 11 3.14%
Didn't play game, thought ending was good 202 57.71%
Didn't play game, thought ending was bad 114 32.57%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-01-05, 08:05   Link #21
lordlucless

Man, 14 episodes and Takayuki still can't make a damn decision. It isn't until Haruka basically says "it's over, bud" that he takes himself off and devotes himself to Mitsuki. He doesn't end up deciding on Mitsuki over Haruka, Haruka makes the decision. C'mon, can't the moron develop even a little backbone over the course of 14 episodes?
lordlucless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 08:22   Link #22
DwArD
mAnIaC

I thought its because Takayuki talked to her bout their relationships and what happen during the years when Haruka was unconcious that made Haruka feel that Takayuki didn't like her anymore?? Nevertheless, I decide not to vote. I felt that the ending is not bad but it still isn't the perfect one. I've been thinking bout this...what do you guys think if the anime jus end at the part where Mitsuki and Takayuki reconcile with Taka saying "Lets start over again here"??I don't know how u guys feel though...
Old 2004-01-05, 08:38   Link #23
Tboz

I didn't play the game and I think the ending is not bad.

There wasn't any big fight before they reconcile, but I feel it kind of fits the atmosphere of this last episode. Since they have decided to like it be a happy one, why create tension by having Mitsuki and Takayuki lay the table and trash everything out? Why have Haruka put up a racket before she concedes and step aside?

In the end, they chose to wrap up everything gracefully and dispense with all the angst and frustartion we had for so long. That in my book is not too bad for a happy ending.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 08:48   Link #24
GustaveCD

~truncated~

Last edited by GustaveCD; 2013-10-15 at 12:29.
GustaveCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 09:03   Link #25
Tboz

The way I see it after the last episode, she was trying to prove that she can be independent of Takayuki and that he shouldn't worry about leaving her. The fact that she's now writing her own children book speaks alot of how far she has come since the old days.

My 2 cents.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 11:23   Link #26
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Crimson, I am neither a Mitsuki nor Haruka supporter. I dislike both girls. I'm a "Takayuki gets the shit beat out of him and dies" supporter. If I had to pick a favorite girl it would have been Akane, but I would NOT have liked to see her end up with a Bakayuki piece of trash. Akane was the only one in the series who was able to deal with the accident, care for Haruka, and continue her own life (swimming). For that she wins the uhhh 'winner' award.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 14:36   Link #27
-=Sasuke=-

Send a message via AIM to -=Sasuke=- Send a message via MSN to -=Sasuke=-
I'd be happy to be Shinji right now. Unlike Takayuki and Mitsuki who won't be seeing Haruka and Akane anymore, Shinji knows a soon-to-be famous swimmer, and a children's story author. He can pawn their autographs for tons of cash.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good ending. I never played the game but i heard that there is a picture of Mitsuki reading Haruka's story to her baby. This is also pretty funny to me because they could have had a baby at any time. Since the story had to be like that, they had a baby at the perfect time .
-=Sasuke=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 14:53   Link #28
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Sasuke=-
I'd be happy to be Shinji right now. Unlike Takayuki and Mitsuki who won't be seeing Haruka and Akane anymore, Shinji knows a soon-to-be famous swimmer, and a children's story author. He can pawn their autographs for tons of cash.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good ending. I never played the game but i heard that there is a picture of Mitsuki reading Haruka's story to her baby. This is also pretty funny to me because they could have had a baby at any time. Since the story had to be like that, they had a baby at the perfect time .

Lets not forget that those future famouse ppl...thanked Taka and Mitsuki
Akane said so in the news paper......Haruka wrote that book because Takayuki asked her to write it in ep 2.
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 14:54   Link #29
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

I have a question, did Haruka married after ' a few years later' or she just use other name as her pen name ?
Tensai_kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 17:45   Link #30
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensai_kamen
I have a question, did Haruka married after ' a few years later' or she just use other name as her pen name ?
I believe that was her pen name if im not mistaken. Lots of authors use fake names because they wan't to keep their privacy and other various reasons.
Old 2004-01-05, 19:52   Link #31
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Crimson, I am neither a Mitsuki nor Haruka supporter. I dislike both girls. I'm a "Takayuki gets the shit beat out of him and dies" supporter. If I had to pick a favorite girl it would have been Akane, but I would NOT have liked to see her end up with a Bakayuki piece of trash. Akane was the only one in the series who was able to deal with the accident, care for Haruka, and continue her own life (swimming). For that she wins the uhhh 'winner' award.

I definitelly agree on the "beat the crap out of takayuki part" however I've been a Mitsuki fan from the start and I must say I really liked the ending . Too bad my Japanese isn't good enough to play jap games yet
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 01:02   Link #32
Andesuton
may equivalent to Ph.D.

Red face

I think that is definitely excellent ending. I have played the game, and I love the Mitsuki's ending in which she reads the picture book for her child. But the anime version which focuses Haruka a lot is so nice.
The anime contains almost all the scenes that I wanted to watch from the game. However, more reverberations were desired. My only complaint is that the ending song 'Kimi ga Nozomu Eien' was the short version. I like the second lyrics, that

"Zutto wasurenai Furueru manazasi Tomadoi fuan Koisuru yorokobi
Zutto wasurenai Ichizuna omoi wo Mayowazu Kureta Arigatou Gomen'ne
Kisetuha meguru Omoimo meguru Min'na de Hohoemu Asu Shinjite
Nanigenai hibi Okurukoto no shiawase kanji Yasuragi wo dakishime Ikiteyukitai
Kono kanashimi ha Itsuka kitto Yasashisa ni naru Naitemo iiyo Sotto nadete agerukara..."

"I'll never forget my trembling eyes, embarrassment, anxiety and the joy to love you.
I'll never forget your earnest and non-hesitating love. Thank you. I'm sorry.
Seasons pass. Our heart varies. With believing we all will smile tomorrow.
I wish to live, holding tenderness and feeling happiness for ordinary days.
This my sadness will turn to gentleness some day. You may cry. I will hold you gently..."
(sorry for my poor English)

When I listen to the parts "Arigatou, Gomen'ne" (Thank you and Sorry) and "Naitemo iiyo Sotto nadete agerukara...", I weep naturally. I hope it plays whole lyrics when the DVD is released.
Andesuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 01:44   Link #33
DwArD
mAnIaC

I like the ending theme too! I'm even tempted to ask if anyone can find it on the net but due to forum rules.......
Old 2004-01-06, 01:48   Link #34
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
I like the ending theme too! I'm even tempted to ask if anyone can find it on the net but due to forum rules.......

Psst......you can always.....PM
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 01:48   Link #35
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Well, I've talked to several Haruka supporters, and most of them still liked the ending alot.
I'm a Haruka supporter, and I still thought the ending was good .
SKoRPioN9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 02:42   Link #36
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Im ok with the ending nothing wrong with it, as long as Haruka & Akane are happy then im happy with it. Who cares about that jerk Bakayuki he can have Mitsuki for all I care. They both cheated they deserve each other.
Old 2004-01-07, 07:33   Link #37
vasiliki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Im ok with the ending nothing wrong with it, as long as Haruka & Akane are happy then im happy with it. Who cares about that jerk Bakayuki he can have Mitsuki for all I care. They both cheated they deserve each other.
I agree! Haruka and Akane realizing their dreams saved the ending for me. Otherwise, it was too predictable. Some people said: "what's wrong with happy endings". There's nothing wrong, but the end was too easy after they had gone through so much angst during the entire series.

Haruka definitely deserves a better guy than spineless Takayuki. He and Mitsuki can have dozens of kids for all I care. Haruka and Akane will have their own adorable babies with better guys.
vasiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 07:39   Link #38
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Psst......you can always.....PM
I know that but...if you don't even know who have it, how are u suppose to pm!!
Old 2004-01-07, 08:08   Link #39
wao
OK.

It was a pretty nice ending really, nothing REALLY good but it tied up things nicely.

I really would have liked to see Mitsuki reading Hontou no Takaramono to her small child.

I liked the part where Haruka was narrating Mayauru no Takaramono.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 10:02   Link #40
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
I didn't like it, he picked the wrong girl damn it! All that angst for nothing!
BME is offline   Reply With Quote