AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-11, 06:56   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 479 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Source: Ohana
Credit: sheetz

Quote:
大事なお知らせです。
Important notice.
平子とケンセイがSSで、体調やってます。
Hirako and Kensei are in SS as captains.
イチゴSSにいって、ジイジに銀城の死体埋めたいって言いにきた。
Ichigo goes to SS and tells Yama that he wants to bury Ginjou.
Finally, though I'm not 100% sure just yet, Bleach will supposedly be taking a 3 week break. Perhaps someone can confirm this for me. On another note, I guess the Vizards are officially back on good terms with SS.
Old 2012-01-11, 07:07   Link #2
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

3 week break!? I wonder what happened

I hope Kubo is planning something big for future chapters or perhaps there would really be another timeskip?

Old 2012-01-11, 07:58   Link #3
Freeter
beyond

...the hell? Riruka was an illusion all along? So much for that 'new nakama' theory.

And yeah, I really wonder where the story's going to go from here. Nice to see the Vaizards again though.
Old 2012-01-11, 08:05   Link #4
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

illusion!? really?

3 week break just goes to show you kubo is running out of ideas for bleach
Old 2012-01-11, 08:07   Link #5
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

She wasn't a illusion -_- she jumped, thats the green thingy they use to move around. she either ran away or splat.
Old 2012-01-11, 08:15   Link #6
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

HUH o___O who are captains ?
Old 2012-01-11, 08:28   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The first thing I thought of was that Riruka committed suicide. I hope an actual explanation is given (Actually I really hope she didn't commit suicide because I actually liked her).

Anyway the rest of chapter is spent trying to make Ginjou look more sympathetic despite all the problems that still poses.

What I want to know is why Ichigo isn't pissed with the way Ginjou was treated by the Soul Society. I guess the obvious problem is that we still don't know how exactly Soul Society treated Ginjou (That lack of detail causing problems again), but we can at least be sure that they went wrong somewhere along the way. They've obviously decided that vizards are okay even in high positions like Captain, so the whole hollow issue isn't an issue anymore. Shouldn't they be reflecting on their own crimes too?

Also, there's a body. Narf. So much for that debate about there being no body...
Old 2012-01-11, 08:57   Link #8
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Riruka disappears into the sunset, hardly doubt she committed suicide. Tsukishima is more than likely dead since they didn't bother to show him.

This wasn't bad for a closing chapter, though I kinda wish Ichigo would have confronted Ukitake.
Old 2012-01-11, 09:04   Link #9
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

3 Vizards back to captains!? Hell yea bro!
Old 2012-01-11, 09:09   Link #10
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What I want to know is why Ichigo isn't pissed with the way Ginjou was treated by the Soul Society. I guess the obvious problem is that we still don't know how exactly Soul Society treated Ginjou (That lack of detail causing problems again), but we can at least be sure that they went wrong somewhere along the way. They've obviously decided that vizards are okay even in high positions like Captain, so the whole hollow issue isn't an issue anymore. Shouldn't they be reflecting on their own crimes too?
To me, it's like Ginjou and Ichigo are the two faces of the same coin. One refused the purpose of the "shinigami substitute" after learning the truch, the other accepted it.
It's purely a theory, but I think Ginjou was a bit envious of Ichigo, while Ichigo was a bit angry about the all revelation. That must help him have a better understanding of the Fullbringers leader.

Concerning the Vizard... I was a bit ->
When Ichigo said "Kensei", it was difficult to realise who he really was (cause the shinigami costume + Kensei + soul society is an equation kinda impossible to me.
Correction : was kinda impossible to me.

If I saw correctly, Kensei, Rose and Shinji get their Captain seats back. What about Love, then ? And did the others are vice-captain again ?

Regarding Soi-fong : is it me, or is she just some kind of b**** in this chapter ? What's the reason acting like that toward Ichigo ?
I know, the cold assassin bla bla + Yoruichi addict = unstable character but still...
Shinji should have done the same thing to her when she assumed he thought the same. She should know better, Soul Society was an ass to the Vizard.
Now they're back, meetings could get funny...
Old 2012-01-11, 10:25   Link #11
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

3 vizards are captain??? wooow!!!! why Urahara and Yuroichi don't go back to Soul Society and claim their previous position??? *sigh*

wait! Riruka is suicide???? nooo!!!

3 weeks break.... *sigh again*
Old 2012-01-11, 10:28   Link #12
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

urahara's probably more valuable to soul society in his current position, as a mysterious man on the front lines than holed up in his barracks. that way, nobody tells him what to do... i guess.

i was hoping ichigo would at least resume his old shinigami looks - it pretty much gets a free overboost powerup from every high ranker in SS.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2012-01-11, 10:29   Link #13
prakash123

riruka didint die or anything like that.i guess she just used her high speed movement thingy and disappeared.

why does it say bleach will return #ISSUE 11 on page 19
i think since the vizards are back theres gonn be another turn back the pendulam.if im not wrong during those episodes there was sport of a countdown from108-100

Last edited by prakash123; 2012-01-11 at 10:30. Reason: mistake
Old 2012-01-11, 10:32   Link #14
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

why do people think Riruka committed suicide? did you guys forget about the whole "everything has a soul" bit that Ginjou told Ichigo? i.e. Riruka manipulated the souls in the air and left.
Old 2012-01-11, 10:36   Link #15
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It's really hard to tell to be honest...
Old 2012-01-11, 10:39   Link #16
prakash123

chapter 477

btw is that shinigami ginjo?

*chapter 477, page 19*

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-01-11 at 11:54. Reason: Please don't link to scan sites...
Old 2012-01-11, 10:41   Link #17
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ Please read the rules on the opening post. Links to scanlations are not allowed.

And yes that shinigami is Ginjou.
Old 2012-01-11, 11:17   Link #18
kitten320

I see no problem with Soi Fon here, actually she seems to be more sympathetic than usually. Besides she stated the fact, Ginjo did kill. She might not know the details.

Not sure about her new style, I liked short hair more =/

Besides did Kubo deliberately avoided to draw Soi fon's palms or was he just lazy? Because it makes it look like if she is still missing an arm. Besides where is Yoruichi?

Good to see vizards as captains again, hopefully they won't suck again.

3 weeks break? Looks like Kubo doesn't have even shitty ideas now.
Old 2012-01-11, 11:27   Link #19
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
The first thing I thought of was that Riruka committed suicide.
Seconded.
Quote:
If I saw correctly, Kensei, Rose and Shinji get their Captain seats back. What about Love, then ? And did the others are vice-captain again ?
I thought Kensei was dead lol...no idea about the others, I had assumed we'd never be seeing any of them again, Kubo-style.
Quote:
riruka didint die or anything like that.i guess she just used her high speed movement thingy and disappeared.
Where to? Don't think she has anywhere else to go...and that goodbye speech seemed kinda final.

I actually liked this chapter. Renji's greeting was funny, Ichigo finally didn't go to SS to bitch about something and I have confidence saying this chapter was the epilogue to the Xcutioners arc.

Three weeks break, Kubo must be short on whatever he smokes
Old 2012-01-11, 11:45   Link #20
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I see no problem with Soi Fon here, actually she seems to be more sympathetic than usually.
Beg you pardon ?
When she's saying to Ichigo than he is worthless, that's one of her good days ?
Gosh !
Closed Thread