AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-09, 12:53   Link #301
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bunshins, henges...this is a ninja world, for all you know Naruto could be Madara in disguise while planning to take over the world. As for the chapter, it's not all that radical, although it does feel like we got a whole new arc up ahead because of the declaration of war...new villains to work for Madara (hopefully the remaining swordsmen and Kabuto) versus Konoha's sidekicks!
In other news, Karin is finally alone with Sasuke in their own separate dimension...must be paradise
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 12:54   Link #302
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
In other news, Karin is finally alone with Sasuke in their own separate dimension...must be paradise
Lol. I never even considered that.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 13:13   Link #303
itachi29al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
The moment he attacks, he can be countered, else he couldnīt attack...thereīs most likely some switch to turn invincible mode on and off.
Why did Sasuke not fell of his shoulder when he was invincible during Raikageīs attack? I guess just because he turned the switch twice, so fast that there was not much time for gravity to get a grip on Sasuke.
Madara probably just forgot to turn on invincible mode when he was attacked by Amaterasu and didnīt feel like turning it on, when captured by Kakashi and Yamato, because it wasnīt urgend.
I donīt know, this power is just so inconsistent and makes people write ridiculous comments like this.
All we know, is that Madara crearly stated that he had not any power himself.
I thought he might have the ability to channel is invincible mode to people we he is direct contact with.
Old 2009-10-09, 13:15   Link #304
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Invincible but not powerful. He seems like a ghost who canīt be touched and can touch nothing, just suck stuff in, lol.
Right, thats why he knocked a bijuu out cold with one jutsu, was caught by the amaterasu, and blocked Suigetsu's sword.

on topic with chapter:

Too bad orochimaru wasn't around and was still able to summon the first hokage to shut Madara down; this would all be over - he could have ended everything right at the meeting
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 13:37   Link #305
Alca

Quote:
The moment he attacks, he can be countered, else he couldnīt attack...thereīs most likely some switch to turn invincible mode on and off.
Yea agreed only if the narutoverse was logical and if logical then it would be borining and perdictable. You have to "think outside the box" so I believe its not as simple as turning the switch on and off. (only used as a figure of speech)
Alca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 13:48   Link #306
Scorpian
Banned

I think when Madara says he "has no power", hes being relative to the past... As he and and Itachi said, hes just a shell of his former self; so hes probably saying that hes nothing compared to what he used to be, but I'm sure hes still S-Ranked at the very least. As far as him not being able to touch anything in this reality, I think we've been shown more than enough scenes to falsify that theory.
Scorpian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 14:02   Link #307
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Wow, I actually liked this chapter.
Old 2009-10-09, 14:23   Link #308
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
New revelations. Looks like the 4th ninja war is about to begin.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 14:42   Link #309
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
Right, thats why he knocked a bijuu out cold with one jutsu, was caught by the amaterasu, and blocked Suigetsu's sword.
I don't recall Madara ever knocking a Bijuu out cold with one jutsu. If you're talking about the 3-tails, I seem to recall Deidara talking about how much work he did to capture it, while Tobi did next to nothing but claim to capture it. I suppose that could be misdirection on the part of the manga, or a misinterpretation on my part, but I've always believed that Tobi didn't do shit to catch Sanbi.

Quote:
Too bad orochimaru wasn't around and was still able to summon the first hokage to shut Madara down; this would all be over - he could have ended everything right at the meeting
As has already been discussed, it's HIGHLY improbable that the Shodai summoned by Orochimaru was of the same capability as the original Shodai himself. The Shodai summoned by Oro was bound by specific factors; the available chakra of the body used for the summon, and the chakra Oro infused into them with the seals. I would hazard a guess that, strong as he may have been, he was leaps and bounds away from where he would have been during his life.
Old 2009-10-09, 14:53   Link #310
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
As has already been discussed, it's HIGHLY improbable that the Shodai summoned by Orochimaru was of the same capability as the original Shodai himself. The Shodai summoned by Oro was bound by specific factors; the available chakra of the body used for the summon, and the chakra Oro infused into them with the seals. I would hazard a guess that, strong as he may have been, he was leaps and bounds away from where he would have been during his life.
True, but Madara has said that he lost a considerable amount of strength after his fight with Shodai and is a mere shell of his former self... so it might all even out =p
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 14:56   Link #311
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Nooo, I don't like this twist!

Surely if a ten tailed beast was sealed then divided and spread out throughout the land they'd all have one tail each? Where did the extra like 26 tails come from???

Kyuubi doesn't seem as awesome anymore. The 4th sealing Kyuubi now seems insignificant!!

I don't like this twist at all!

I wonder if Naruto alreadys knows all this from his convo with Itach?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 15:19   Link #312
iBeast

I think from what we have learned from Madara, it just goes to show how strong Itachi really was...Itachi must of have been on a whole nother level compared to any ninja thus far with the exception of Pain and Madara...I mean Naurto did beat pain but still...it was lame.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 16:20   Link #313
AaKkisa

Sorry if this was brought up earlier but don't feel like checking but to everyone who looked at all of the characters on the page 02-03 color spread. If you look at Itachi's headband, the leaf is no longer crossed out. Just something to note. Think it was just an accident or there since we now know he was simply following orders?

With a PhD in Horribleness.
AaKkisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 16:27   Link #314
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
I know we've been over this but ....

I really think Madara is Danzou.

There are so many clues:

Madara and Danzou are never in the same place.

Danzou is the only crippled, broken-up character in the manga other than Nagato.

Danzou is a "shell" of his former self.

Danzou just happened to disappear at the moment Madara appeared in front of the kages.

Danzou has the same sharingan as Madara.

They have the same haircut.

Most importantly ... THE TABLET IS BENEATH KONOHA! The ROOT headquarters is the ONLY time we've seen anything beneath Konoha. Who else could have access to it? Who else with a sharingan could have access to the ROOT base?

More importantly, who but Oro and Danzou are Frankenstein-type ninja from Konoha that would "collect eyes"?

I know people have been saying for a long time that Madara isn't Danzou, and maybe Kishi purposely left those clues to lead us on, but the clues are there.

The only problem is that Danzou has power, while Madara claims to have none.

Therein lies the dilemma for that idea.

This manga just got better.

Additional thoughts:

Hmmmm ... I wonder if Sauske and Karin are in another dimension ... sent there by Madara's eyes? Could it be .... ?

LMAO @ the bijuu combining to form Voltron

Weaponized Bijuu ... who knew?

Nice to see the Kages show power
But Danzou has Shisui's arm and eye.
Old 2009-10-09, 16:35   Link #315
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
THE TABLET IS BENEATH KONOHA!
Madara said that the Uchihas kept the tablet, but if I remember correctly, the Uchiha hideout was outside Konoha, where Sasuke went after forming his team....right?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 16:46   Link #316
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Madara said that the Uchihas kept the tablet, but if I remember correctly, the Uchiha hideout was outside Konoha, where Sasuke went after forming his team....right?
They had more than one.

The place under the Uchiha Clan's district was more of a meeting place.
Old 2009-10-09, 17:58   Link #317
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I wonder how the decoding with Mangekyou Sharingan works. Maybe it is like an FMA kind of thing. The door opens further as the eye gets closer to the eyes of the god of ninja. And of course the door has a writing of "No byagukan allowed!"...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 18:00   Link #318
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Surely if a ten tailed beast was sealed then divided and spread out throughout the land they'd all have one tail each? Where did the extra like 26 tails come from???
Kishi is obviously bad at maths, it would make more sense if after he seperated one (Kyuubi) it split again changing forms and it had one less tail all the way down to the Ichibi. Explaining why the Kyuubi is the strongest from the fragments.

What I would love to see is Madara using polymerazation on the Ichibi, Niibi and Sanbi.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 18:09   Link #319
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
I think a better question would be, how all those tailed beasts obtained unique identities or souls.
Quote:
Kyuubi doesn't seem as awesome anymore. The 4th sealing Kyuubi now seems insignificant!!
Kyuubi is still the one closest to the 10 tails, and it is still the one that can be the biggest obstacle in unifying all those beasts, as it won't like the idea of losing its self identity in favor of another beast gaining its power.

Also, you need to consider the high possibility that 4th's sealing method seems to be different than the sealing method used by Rikudou Sennin. We are told that 10 tails could have become free if Rikudou Sennin had died. However, with Kyuubi, what we observed was with Naruto almost dying, Kyuubi also seemed to share the same fate. For now, that is a big difference.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 19:08   Link #320
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Better cap ever.

Okay, maybe not. But it was great. GREAT. Even though Madara's plan is not the greatest one in my opinion... I was expecting something even crazier from him, well... The world war 4 is on, so things will get a lot crazier now.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion