Old 2006-06-12, 09:45   Link #661
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Here's a speculation!

How might Fate/Stay Night have fared if it was handled by other studios, like, say, Sunrise or Kyoto Animation, and not by Studio DEEN?
the ending would be different? kid friendly

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 09:52   Link #662
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
F/HA is almost like a 4th scenario to F/SN.
It's not - it doesn't continue the story of F/SN - its completely different.
Old 2006-06-12, 11:47   Link #663
errorrrr

eh... but F/HA does take place "HALF YEAR" after F/SN's event... and therefore is a continuation of F/SN... it probably is the continuation of the ULTIMATE GOOD ending, where Saber stays and live happily ever after... and therefore, even though the anime shows Saber leaves, but the truth is that, Saber some how stays/comes back... or we have the 4th ending, which was never shown in any place..., and that the 4th ending is where everything turns out to be good...

So my point is... don't fret guys... especially those who wants saber to stay... although they won't show it in the anime... keep in mind that there WAS a scenario where Saber stays, and the proof would be F/HA.
errorrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 11:58   Link #664
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr
eh... but F/HA does take place "HALF YEAR" after F/SN's event... and therefore is a continuation of F/SN... it probably is the continuation of the ULTIMATE GOOD ending, where Saber stays and live happily ever after... and therefore, even though the anime shows Saber leaves, but the truth is that, Saber some how stays/comes back... or we have the 4th ending, which was never shown in any place..., and that the 4th ending is where everything turns out to be good...

So my point is... don't fret guys... especially those who wants saber to stay... although they won't show it in the anime... keep in mind that there WAS a scenario where Saber stays, and the proof would be F/HA.
No.

Without spoiling it, the Saber in F/HA is not the REAL Saber.

Same goes for almost everyone in F/HA.

F/HA is not a continuation of F/SN - it adds on the concepts of Heaven's Feel and the Grail Wars as well as Servants, and provides insightful backstory into what happened in the previous Grail War, but it has a new story altogether.
Old 2006-06-12, 12:28   Link #665
errorrrr

Quote:
No.

Without spoiling it, the Saber in F/HA is not the REAL Saber.

Same goes for almost everyone in F/HA.

F/HA is not a continuation of F/SN - it adds on the concepts of Heaven's Feel and the Grail Wars as well as Servants, and provides insightful backstory into what happened in the previous Grail War, but it has a new story altogether.
how can you say it's not a continuation of the current F/SN war... here is from Moonlit World...

"Karen-
The replacement priestess that was sent from the Church to Fuyuki city to report the aftermath of the 5th War. Since Kotomine was destined to die in the previous War, she was drawn into the looping 4 days as the manager. Because she was someone that wasn't there in the previous war, she was able to view the strange event from the outside and was able to give some advice to Shirou/Avenger."

She appeared to be the replacment for Kotomine who is destined to die... and so... prooving that F/HA continues from the current F/SN...

The one that's not :real: is shirou... he is Avenger in F/HA... and no one knows where the REAL Shirou went..
Old 2006-06-12, 12:44   Link #666
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
how can you say it's not a continuation of the current F/SN war... here is from Moonlit World...

"Karen-
The replacement priestess that was sent from the Church to Fuyuki city to report the aftermath of the 5th War. Since Kotomine was destined to die in the previous War, she was drawn into the looping 4 days as the manager. Because she was someone that wasn't there in the previous war, she was able to view the strange event from the outside and was able to give some advice to Shirou/Avenger."

She appeared to be the replacment for Kotomine who is destined to die... and so... prooving that F/HA continues from the current F/SN...

The one that's not :real: is shirou... he is Avenger in F/HA... and no one knows where the REAL Shirou went..
Everyone there in F/HA isn't real. If you're going to use Moonlit World as reference, here's a spoiler why.

Spoiler:

As I stated earlier: F/HA is not a continuation of F/SN - it adds on the concepts of Heaven's Feel and the Grail Wars as well as Servants, and provides insightful backstory into what happened in the previous Grail War, but it has a new story altogether. That which you say of "F/HA continuing F/SN's war" is merely the concept of the Grail War, which F/HA continues to explain more thoroughly, especially the Grail War ten years ago..
Old 2006-06-12, 13:06   Link #667
errorrrr

ok, sorry on my part... so FHA is an alternative/parallel world of FSN? sounds like Haruhi to me... and seems like what the fans wanted (saber stays and live happily ever after.)

also... what are the chances we'll see an official release of FSN in english in game form? lol... I know it's a bit far fetched... what you guys think? Also, any news of Doujinshi fighting game for FSN like Melty Blood?

and here...

"The story was coming to an end. Shirou met with Ilya, who knew everything from the beginning. That this world was reproduced, but all the people were real, except for one."

Last edited by errorrrr; 2006-06-12 at 13:22.
Old 2006-06-12, 16:11   Link #668
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
It's not - it doesn't continue the story of F/SN - its completely different.
That's why I said it's a kind of 4th scenario. Precisely because it's an alternative story.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 17:04   Link #669
Mr. Guy

Kinoko himself also stated that it does follow one ending to Fate/stay night as well. Though which ending, I'm not completely sure of (UBW Good? HF Good? Fate?). For all intensive purposes it can be considered a sequal because it does take place after and many of the characters (like Ilya) know/find out that they're in a loop. Soooo... I believe that it does actually take place in the timeline, it's just that those specific events were not real.

At least, that's what I gathered from my sporadic playthroughs of F/ha and my readings on beast Lair/Moonlit World/Fuyuki

I think I might as well point it out here as well about Avenger not really doing the three heroines. Those side stories aren't in the overarching plot so that was in fact Shirou during them. Just throwing it out since we're kind of talking about F/ha...
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 22:24   Link #670
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
ok, sorry on my part... so FHA is an alternative/parallel world of FSN? sounds like Haruhi to me... and seems like what the fans wanted (saber stays and live happily ever after.)

also... what are the chances we'll see an official release of FSN in english in game form? lol... I know it's a bit far fetched... what you guys think? Also, any news of Doujinshi fighting game for FSN like Melty Blood?

and here...

"The story was coming to an end. Shirou met with Ilya, who knew everything from the beginning. That this world was reproduced, but all the people were real, except for one."
No need to apologize, since I wasn't hostile on my part. o_o;

Well, every Servant stays there, so making Saber out as an exception isn't completely true as the fans wanted to see another side to all the Servants that had existed in the Grail War. Hence we get to see a different side to them all!
Old 2006-06-12, 22:54   Link #671
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

As my hallamte in college said, Shakesperean plays are so cut out...tell him the cast and he could get the gist of what happens in the play...I mean gee whiz, main chara dies, the old people (adults, etc...) die, the bad guy dies. And whoever lives usually isn't important.
Old 2006-06-13, 06:37   Link #672
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
That's why I said it's a kind of 4th scenario. Precisely because it's an alternative story.
F/HA does carry on from one of the endings in F/SN - but with what happen's in F/HA, i wouldn't say a 4th scenario, more like a sequel.
Old 2006-09-19, 07:21   Link #673
anim4niac

its more like a fun sequel, not a serious one, in my opinion. wont be made into anime though as saber is there (ppl without the game will be left confused)
Old 2006-09-26, 02:22   Link #674
suki4anime
eat, sleep, watch anime!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. They have to release Fate/hollow ataraxia anime or A movie to satisfy everyone who wants to see Saber staY
suki4anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 02:25   Link #675
Archer

And before they can do any of that, they'll need to go animate the other scenarios since otherwise nobody would know what the heck was going on.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 13:34   Link #676
Demongod86

Frankly I'd so love to see FHA, not for Saber but for Rider...

Having a threesome with Caster and Saber ^_^

Without the use of command seals =P.
Old 2006-09-28, 09:13   Link #677
aldeayeah
Isn't it sad Lancer-chan?

Quote:
Everyone there in F/HA isn't real. If you're going to use Moonlit World as reference, here's a spoiler why.

Spoiler:
I think I remember arai said that everyone in ataraxia are their real selves, except for...

Spoiler for Fate/hollow ataraxia major spoilers:
aldeayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 08:57   Link #678
Kanzaki Urumi

F H/A will be great if its coming, they should make it that it has no connection whatsoever with the first season, sort of like a fun season to satisfy those that cant stand not having enough of FSN.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 12:39   Link #679
Demongod86

Hey, cute girls (Saber), hot girls (Caster), and HOTT girls (Rider) is fine with me ^_^
Old 2006-11-26, 15:30   Link #680
shinobiknight0
I'm a Senior Member!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Frankly I'd so love to see FHA, not for Saber but for Rider...

Having a threesome with Caster and Saber ^_^

Without the use of command seals =P.
My thoughts exactly...