AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kanon

Notices

Old 2006-04-01, 02:55   Link #121
evil-samurai

Quote:
As someone repeatedly pointed out, even 1st cousin marriage is legal in some countries. So, go Natsuk
well as in nearly all harem/ero-converstion anime, there has to some cousin related member being part of the harem or some other girl that does raise the bar and provokes (sometime annoyance) reaction from fans. (the comments related to Elise in Omni's Blog about the latest aired ep. of Canvas 2 were not ... well if read it you'll know) I guess I'm going to have to check out the show, though I have Zero knowledge about anything Kanon the animation looks nice, its what attracted me to Air, I just hope that they have good variety of music.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 04:58   Link #122
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
[QUOTE=npal]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion
Well I'm rooting for Ayu! It's not good for the kids to have cousins pairing off.
QUOTE]

As someone repeatedly pointed out, even 1st cousin marriage is legal in some countries. So, go Natsuki
And in classic kj1980 style...

o Nayuki
x Natsuki

Now if the topic were about same-sex marriages...
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 04:59   Link #123
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oops, yeah, forgot to change that Thanks for pointing that out.

But you get the meaning
Old 2006-04-01, 14:13   Link #124
-Nyu-
Yozora

It seems, that in some countries it's easy to talk public about topics like marry a cousin. In my country Germany, or my birth country Poland we consider it as disordered attitude. So I ask myself why the Japanese deal in a different way with this topic.

Back to Kanon: Is there a concrete release date?
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 15:15   Link #125
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Just because it's legal doesn't make it socially acceptable. Besides, I think that Ayu has a much more compelling story. Also, the reign of the "perfect little wife" type is ending! Yeah!

@-Nyu-: Just a Fall 2006 date in the promo is all that I have access to. Those with access to Japanese media could prob say more.
Old 2006-04-01, 15:16   Link #126
EdenB
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
I just hope that they have good variety of music.
The original Kanon had quite nice music and the trailer used music from the old Kanon. So hopefully it'll be good again.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 15:43   Link #127
-Nyu-
Yozora

I hope they don't change to much in the music. The original is very good and it's also important for the atmosphere.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 17:24   Link #128
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion
Just because it's legal doesn't make it socially acceptable. Besides, I think that Ayu has a much more compelling story. Also, the reign of the "perfect little wife" type is ending! Yeah!

@-Nyu-: Just a Fall 2006 date in the promo is all that I have access to. Those with access to Japanese media could prob say more.
Not to mention Naiyuki has the most boring story of all so of course it will be Ayu it is the true and best ending. Nuff said ^-^
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 17:27   Link #129
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oh well... I still hope Nayuki wins this time around

Edit: I started watching AIR and was really happy to spot Nayuki at school Then I rewatched the scene and saw that Ayu and Makoto were with Nayuki. Had they programmed Kanon 2006 already?

Of course that fact that I spotted Nayuki first pleased me She really is my favorite character. Plus, she was in the middle Lead girl Nayuki

Last edited by npal; 2006-04-03 at 04:42.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 08:24   Link #130
puzk
I'm still a Junior Member

Quote:
I started watching AIR and was really happy to spot Nayuki at school Then I rewatched the scene and saw that Ayu and Makoto were with Nayuki. Had they programmed Kanon 2006 already?
If Ayu, Makoto & Nayuki were in the world of AIR, then that's how they would've looked... I'm dissapointed that they weren't friends with Mizuzu

But that trailor looked really good! I can't wait until OCTOBER!
puzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 10:34   Link #131
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Ayu FTW! Nayuki just didn't work for me. Very boring character, without any real drama, if she had ended up with the main lead. This isn't like Elise from Canvas 2, who actually had things to work out of, and a good reason to grow with the male lead.
Old 2006-04-03, 13:07   Link #132
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

I thought Nayuki got the short end of the deal. Yuuichi wasn't paying her any attention at all in the anime, and I got pissed. They'll probably go with an Ayu ending again. Oh well, I can still hope.
Old 2006-04-03, 21:22   Link #133
The Undertaker
OCTB Undercover

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzk
If Ayu, Makoto & Nayuki were in the world of AIR, then that's how they would've looked... I'm dissapointed that they weren't friends with Mizuzu

But that trailor looked really good! I can't wait until OCTOBER!
Really?? Can you tell me which ep that was so I don't gotta go browsing through the whole series for that one scene?
The Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 00:21   Link #134
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

It's AIR ep 2. 13:47-48, Nayuki's in the middle, Ayu is on the left and Makoto is on the right.
Old 2006-04-04, 07:04   Link #135
musicgal

when is kanon going to be release?

hihihi!! michelle here very new to animations , wow heard alot of gd reviews from this new remake of kanon (2006) when the official release?? i wanna see!!! ^_^

are there any torrent links of kanon(2006) ? *Excited*

I heard the previous animation brought alot of tears to reader's eyes.. aw man!! i'm so so so so curious!! ^_^

MicH
musicgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 09:29   Link #136
EdenB
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgal
hihihi!! michelle here very new to animations , wow heard alot of gd reviews from this new remake of kanon (2006) when the official release?? i wanna see!!! ^_^

are there any torrent links of kanon(2006) ? *Excited*

I heard the previous animation brought alot of tears to reader's eyes.. aw man!! i'm so so so so curious!! ^_^

MicH
Torrents for the previous version are here: http://a.scarywater.net/ishin/ (also listed under K on animesuki).

The only torrent link for the new version is for the promo trailer, shown here: http://orz.edwardk.info/ (also listed under K on animesuki).
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 14:52   Link #137
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Finished Air. Next time I want a slow and painful death, I'll be sure to inform them. They're going to kill me with the new Kanon, I'm sure of it.
Old 2006-04-04, 22:51   Link #138
musicgal

EdenB

so erm now the torrents they only realease the promo, when is the first episode gonna come?
Old 2006-04-05, 00:38   Link #139
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgal
so erm now the torrents they only realease the promo, when is the first episode gonna come?
Not 'till at least October 2006, I'm afraid.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 03:39   Link #140
musicgal

okok thanks relentlessflame..

wow wee.. that main guy char (is it yucchi?) looks so much better than the toei's kanon animation (after looking at the promo) .. got the charming look.. an advice to all readers and fans, should i check it out toei's version of kanon? or wait till oct to see the other version

the set up where the snow falls reminds me of itssdate my santa outcome.. bt of course more romantic ^_^

MicH

*confuse*

MicH

Tags
bishoujo, drama, key, romance, school life, seinen