Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 16:25   Link #3641
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
Miya explained to Minato that it's possible to terminated all the sekirei if you have the 8 jinki. So how Minaka performe this without the 8 jinki ? It's theorically impossible. That pisse my off !
plothole? A master jinki of his own?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 20:40   Link #3642
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Yea, I noticed that and talked about it on another Forum. Sakurako has been really getting ridiculous with her ass pulls now.

Spoiler for Plotholes:
Old 2012-06-01, 21:49   Link #3643
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

hey guys didnt know where to ask this but have you guys heard anything on season 3 of the anime ive just been wondering btw yes ive been reading the manga too
Old 2012-06-01, 23:11   Link #3644
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
hey guys didnt know where to ask this but have you guys heard anything on season 3 of the anime ive just been wondering btw yes ive been reading the manga too
I don't think there's any chance, considering mangaka working or the lack of it, she most likely ain't the most respected one of the lot. Not to mention that story went to shitz.
Back to lurking anyway, I put this manga on my hiatus list long time ago and it doesn't seems that it will get up from there anytime soon.
Old 2012-06-02, 18:09   Link #3645
cyberdemon

I wonder if this might be used as a chance to defeat one of the disciplinary squad.
Old 2012-06-02, 22:00   Link #3646
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I wonder if this might be used as a chance to defeat one of the disciplinary squad.
or kill the main cast.

Old 2012-06-02, 23:05   Link #3647
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
or kill the main cast.
I can see Shina getting taken down but at the same time taking down a DS member with him.
Old 2012-06-03, 16:01   Link #3648
tonio44

The entropic wind of Shiina (death garden) is powerfull enough to terminate Haihane or Benitsubasa, but certainly not Karasuba. If Mutsu can escape of the World End Garden (Shiina norito's power), Karasuba would have no problem with Shiina attacks.

But Shiina and Yukari are not alone in the boat. If the disciplinary squad attack them, they must fight against the twin thunder sisters, the three loli sekirei of the west, Kaho and Kusano.

Even for the disciplinary squad, it's may be difficult to win, because they aren't the weak sekirei they had defeated after the third match of the phase 3 (during the mass escape of sekirei).

Last edited by tonio44; 2012-06-05 at 14:54.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 17:59   Link #3649
bumbayker

It's a shame that the story has become pretty lame though I still like Sakurako's art style. The progression of the story is at a snail's pace and is at a current lackluster story arc. For a series that's suppose to be twice a month the page count is deplorable now. Personally it's her fault for dragging Sekirei this long and she should have ended the series a couple of years ago. But she had to start a new series (Returners) which has at best an average plot. Seems like she lost motivation and creativity for her mangas.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 00:36   Link #3650
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

The Akitsu special from a while back has finally been released...well the Raw anyway. Remember this is the one that tells of Akitsu being Sekirei #7, and how MBI messed her up due to it being the first adjustment not done by takehito.

Poor akitsu....she needs to be taken home and properly made love to asap.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:50   Link #3651
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Rough translation of the Akitsu special that focuses on akitsu
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-06, 21:34   Link #3652
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Rough translation of the Akitsu special that focuses on akitsu
Spoiler for spoiler:
Poor Akitsu, again, the adjustments should have been left to the experts, although I am wondering if Akitsu (had she successfully been adjusted) would have made a good supporting role in the Disciplinary Squad (either 2nd or 3rd gen)

Old 2012-06-14, 16:52   Link #3653
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

This series is just so dragged out now.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 19:42   Link #3654
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Well, chapter 131 is finally translated as well as the Akitsu special. For the most part, most of the usuals here have pretty much talked about this stuff over and over, but its nice to get confirmation with the official translations. So Yukari is still a bitch, but I REALLY did appreciate that Kuu did not tolerate someone messing with her Onii-chan (though I was secretly hoping she was gonna bitchslap Yukari with her vines, but oh well lol). Seo has found the last jinki, so All my favorite characters are pretty much in possession of a jinki and are safe. As we see, sekirei are dropping fast, and I discussed it in the 132 Raw spoiler if you really want to know why.

And the Akitsu special was translated pretty close to what I had, so that's always good to know the info was pretty spot on. As far as Mikogami, its clear he's not a bad guy, but I still don't really feel sorry for him, and still want Akitsu to go to Minato.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2012-06-15 at 15:17.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 01:18   Link #3655
zibi88

well personaly I dont like Mikogami right now even more...ok he is a rich kid but his attitude is pissing me off... he blames everything and everyone but not himself... like why he doesnt have friends... why no one likes him... he is just too full of himself... the same with the 3guys.... he just bad talked to them and got his ass kicked and needed a sekirei to save him >_<

but the part that makes me dont like him more and more is that he treats sekirei as objects that can be taken becouse he wants so (rich kids talk)...he doesnt care if that girl doesnt like him he forces he winging and belives they are his friends...but sekirei must do his orders as its how they are made ;/

I hope he loses every single of his sekirei and understands what idiot he was

but the most sad thing is Akitsu landing in his hands..."rare" he treats sekirei as tools and objects...but akitsu's situation is sad...her life got screwed becouse of some guys incompetence at work.... I soooo hope that akitsu will land in izumo inn and get some real family warmth and friends then those fake ones at mikogamis place (that do only orders)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 03:32   Link #3656
crow13

well as i say mikogami is a rich spoiled brat and there is no way i will feel sorry for him
he was just lonely ya that's (bullshit) he is looking down on every on so why would he have friends the D-squad should just ko his ass so that Akitsu would join minato
but still no mater how of an ass he is he is no way near higa
he is no.1 asshole in the manga treating his sekirei like chess pieces and sending them in suicide mission just to get what he want
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:45   Link #3657
Ashaman

Yukari has no right to call her brother a pedo when her Sekirei is underage too.
Old 2012-06-15, 08:46   Link #3658
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yukari has no right to call her brother a pedo when her Sekirei is underage too.
But you see...the little sister is never in the wrong...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:47   Link #3659
tonio44

Why everybody want Akitsu become Minato's sekirei ?

She's Mikogami's sekirei by her own choice. There is no chance she ' ll betray her master and choice to live with Minato and his sekirei. She'll never become friend with Homura.

Sahashi Minato have so much pain with his silly sekirei harem to add another one.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:51   Link #3660
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
Why everybody want Akitsu become Minato's sekirei ?

She's Mikogami's sekirei by her own choice. There is no chance she ' ll betray her master and choice to live with Minato and his sekirei. She'll never become friend with Homura.

Sahashi Minato have so much pain with his silly sekirei harem to add another one.
Yea, I was also arguing that point too. And even if Mikogami is still a rich kid, he still has a somewhat honorable/good side to him.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei