AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-06, 21:56   Link #6061
outerelf

It looks like someones translated Chapter 1 of Volume 1~

Aren't we all going to go rejoice and read it?
Old 2010-11-06, 23:54   Link #6062
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

That would be Teh Ping.
Old 2010-11-07, 00:07   Link #6063
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Accelerator's attacks were not having much effect on Gabriel, even before Sweep.

Add to that, that during the final coup de grace, Kazakiri needed to use some of her power to protect Accelerator else he'd been blown apart by the detonating Gabriel.
its kinda like a A>B>C>A situation, accel was not as effective against Gabby compared to FUZE. He still managed to knock her into a forest iirc, but it would be fair to say FUZE fought better.

But if Fuze vs Accel the latter would probably win, his vector control is effective against her.

Plus in the coup de grace when i read it it seemed more like kazakiri and Accel were working together to stop the surroundings from getting pwnt by exploding Gabriel

iirc Accel shouted at Kazakiri to attack him with her wings and then he redirected the wings to form a shell around the exploding gabriel to contain the explosion.
Old 2010-11-07, 01:20   Link #6064
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
It looks like someones translated Chapter 2 of Volume 1~

Aren't we all going to go rejoice and read it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
That would be Teh Ping.
Nope, I'm not doing Chp 2. A new translator called Kwei will be doing it. I'll assume that he'll be more accurate than me, since he's working solely on Japanese. Btw, that's 30%.
Old 2010-11-07, 03:08   Link #6065
pikachuwei

yay the numbers of translators are increasing...

speaking of which, my exams are over in a week, so ill be able to help out then. Ill start off doing the bits i find interesting first (like Flere) and maybe in the holidays ill try and do entire chapters ^.^
Old 2010-11-07, 10:41   Link #6066
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Nope, I'm not doing Chp 2. A new translator called Kwei will be doing it. I'll assume that he'll be more accurate than me, since he's working solely on Japanese. Btw, that's 30%.
Oh, I never clicked on the link and thought he was talking about chapter 1. I mentioned that someone was translating chapter 2 in the last page so I just assumed he had read that.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:16   Link #6067
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

wait what happened to the special team sent to get touma?
Old 2010-11-07, 21:20   Link #6068
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
wait what happened to the special team sent to get touma?
I believe they all go K.O. by Mikoto, who then took their place.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:29   Link #6069
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

wow how are they special?
Old 2010-11-07, 21:42   Link #6070
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
wow how are they special?
It wasn't a "special" group just your random elite mocks like Anti-Skill but this time, soldiers.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:47   Link #6071
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It wasn't a "special" group just your random elite mocks like Anti-Skill but this time, soldiers.
Knowing aleister he probably had a plan with another group. He's the kind who always has a back up plan.

also any rough idea of when the next novel will come out. Iv'e been thinking late december or january cuz the time between all novels is 3-4 months.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:49   Link #6072
Flere821
Lurker

Right, I'm thinking of finish translating Vol22 Ch11... except for the size11 Chinese words it still take up 47 A4 pages on Microsoft Word, and just that last section (part 3) takes up 28 pages by itself... fukou da. It'll take weeks to finish them all.

Still, this is probably one of the better parts of the novel - shows why humanity isn't completely evil like Fiamma thought and how everyone in the world worked together to overcome the 'cleansing' Fiamma planned for Earth, and decreasing the hatred in general was great.

Vassilisa almost getting a nosebleed as she interacted with the Shota who's the Russian Orthodox Church's Archbishop was a good part too xD
Old 2010-11-07, 21:51   Link #6073
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Right, I'm thinking of finish translating Vol22 Ch11... except for the size11 Chinese words it still take up 47 A4 pages on Microsoft Word, and just that last section (part 3) takes up 28 pages by itself... fukou da. It'll take weeks to finish them all.

Still, this is probably one of the better parts of the novel - shows why humanity isn't completely evil like Fiamma thought and how everyone in the world worked together to overcome the 'cleansing' Fiamma planned for Earth, and decreasing the hatred in general was great.

Vassilisa almost getting a nosebleed as she interacted with the Shota who's the Russian Orthodox Church's Archbishop was a good part too xD
*Drool* Translate! Please! I'll love you forever! It may take a long time, but I think it will be worth it.
Old 2010-11-07, 22:02   Link #6074
Miraluka
Banned

=_=+

Vassilissa is a scary woman as always ;D
Old 2010-11-07, 23:14   Link #6075
Satehi

I still feel a little lost, why exactly did Fiamma want to become La Persona superiore a Dio? I remember one of his goals being cleansing the element mixup from Angel's Fall, but I do remember it being stated he had a good intention for humanity.
Old 2010-11-08, 00:20   Link #6076
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fiamma's psychology is this: If a nuke is about to get shoot out, in your hand is the master key and the password, and in front of you is the panel to control the nuke, will you stop the nuke from getting fired off?
There shouldn't be any reason required to stop it, those who say they won't stop it because they have no reason to shouldn't be even considered human.
Now, Fiamma is born with the power of Holy Right, that can save the world if used properly, then why he shouldn't? No reason is required to do so, at least he doesn't believe himself to be a being lesser than human who need a reason to save the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
=_=+

Vassilissa is a scary woman as always ;D
Well, she choose to work for the Orthodox church only because the Arch Bishop is a shota.....
Old 2010-11-08, 04:03   Link #6077
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Well, she choose to work for the Orthodox church only because the Arch Bishop is a shota.....
Wait, wait, wait...... say that again?!
Old 2010-11-08, 07:07   Link #6078
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Wait, wait, wait...... say that again?!
well she's an immortal witch that lives for who knows how long. She's the type that like to rape Sasha so I wouldn't be surprised to know that, "that is" her reason for joining.
Old 2010-11-08, 09:13   Link #6079
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

What's with the nuns in the ToAru verse...

Anyway, Kwei has done up part 2 of Vol 1 Chp 2.
Old 2010-11-08, 09:55   Link #6080
yuiichi9

Many nuns resemble anything except being a nun. If the world had nuns like them then more people would suffer and the world would be in a worse state than it already is.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen