AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2023-11-26, 21:37   Link #4521
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Sabimaru's Dread is listed on Gotchard site as "Dread Type-0" so we will see more from it.
Probably four more hosts to go since Geats x Gotchard promotional material revealed there are 5 X-Level Chemies and we knew UFO-X will be used to save Sabimaru.

I like how Producer Letter for this episode referencing Spiderman.

Edit:

Ah, so that's why Dread looks so familiar:

Thank you, Gotchard staffs.

Last edited by Tactics; 2023-11-26 at 22:19.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-28, 04:33   Link #4522
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That went from not quite boring to very interesting very fast.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-01, 11:59   Link #4523
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Caught up after seeing the positive comments here and yeah, episode 12 was really great! I liked 11, too. The show seems on the right track.

The girl playing Atropos is really good. She's already a better actress than some of the people in this series
Old 2023-12-03, 03:19   Link #4524
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Spoiler for Gotchard 13:
Old 2023-12-03, 16:43   Link #4525
justavisitor

@tactics
What? That is really unexpected
But well
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-03, 18:48   Link #4526
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The design of UFO-X's form is pretty bad, but it's not like it's the first bad form in this show.

Happy Sabimaru was saved and that we'll be getting evil female Riders. I thought the sisters would find some other dude to use the Driver rather than use it themselves.
Old 2023-12-03, 22:20   Link #4527
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I like UFO-X for being creative.

Never thought they will save Sabimaru with power to abduct; I guess it possible because Dread is a golem instead of perfect merge like Gotchard.
The suit details is awesome too. Its like the designers said "Challenge Accepted" when told to make costume based on UFO; that visible alien pilot is 10/10. Dynazenon Rex-X got to be as interesting as UFO-X somehow if they decided to keep Star (Combination) Gotchard as movie-exclusive.

Alchemist community surprisingly unique ...
- Some of their members join Geryon cult, to obtain power to ignore law of nature
- Spanner said alchemists might die to preserve law of nature being part of the job.
- Fuga run away with Gotchard Driver because Hopper-1 and Steamliner can't trust the community
- Licht looking forward to see Houtarou handle more Level X Chemy.

Would be interesting if not all of them evil, or simply motivated enough to interrupt Sisters.
Next episode got a girl mentioned Gotchard is speculated in internet, might be enough to irritate them.

Old 2023-12-05, 04:56   Link #4528
GDB

My issue with UFO-X is it's just an add-on to SteamHopper. In movement you don't really notice it, but the moment he stands still (and isn't CGI), you notice it super easily.

Also, after watching the 4 Ace x Black Fox Geats movie... I want that Hotaro. Still a little shouty and weird, but in suit he's a bit cocky and uses actual alchemy like Ed from FMA.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-10, 10:02   Link #4529
kiak666

Wow, Gotchard's Final Form is apparently leaked!!!
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-10, 10:38   Link #4530
GDB

While possible, that absolutely feels more like a movie form. Not the upcoming movie form, since we know how god awful that looks already, but more similar to like... Geats Oneness.
Old 2023-12-10, 21:54   Link #4531
justavisitor

The leaked final form (if so) is pretty good lol. I wish it is true

it look like

Spoiler for spoiler if it is true:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2023-12-11, 04:15   Link #4532
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

That's nice direction we got for this episode, Hasegawa really gave it to Dyna Rex 'huh.

Rinne being insecure because she can't do more, his father is MIA vigilante and she contribute nothing to Dread incident.
Atropos playing with this sense of guilt, cementing different approach between Sisters on how to get their Malgams potential.

Houtarou whole life might be a lie. ReX ability accidentally reveal Houtarou memory erased at some point of time on his childhood.

Spanner turned out been carrying order to protect Rinne, now tasked to secure Dread Driver.
To no one surprise he's still follow the order without questioning much; next episode we somehow have X-Wizard with Star Combiner X-Chemies from the movie on top of X-Mas Kajiki.
Old 2023-12-17, 22:55   Link #4533
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Showa energy for Episode 15 sure is strong; the sisters continue to be great villains.

Licht got some access to X Chemies somehow, will he stay or finished by Geats x Gotchard movie?

Geryon / Gylion made his appearance ... next episode? That was fast ...
Old 2023-12-22, 07:24   Link #4534
kiak666

Apparently Rinne's Rider form, called Kamen Rider Majade, has made her debut in the Gotchard and Geats crossover movie:

https://twitter.com/toeiHERO_movie/s...22208286048632

Surprisingly, Majade is the official secondary Rider of the series (sorry Valvarad ), as well as the first female secondary Rider.
Old 2023-12-22, 11:54   Link #4535
GDB

That's so ugly. Also, wasn't she supposed to be Kitsune/Kyuubi based? She looks more Valkyrie based.
Old 2023-12-22, 16:22   Link #4536
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's so ugly. Also, wasn't sheposed to be Kitsune/Kyuubi based? She looks more Valkyrie based.
She's actually based on a unicorn and the sun. Even the leaker guy was surprised that his info was off.
Old 2023-12-22, 19:56   Link #4537
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's so ugly. Also, wasn't she supposed to be Kitsune/Kyuubi based? She looks more Valkyrie based.
It was rumor due to silhouette similarities with Geats IX and mention that Kudou Rinne represent 9 to Ichinose Houtarou 1.
Doesn't help that one of Mythical Chemy in upcoming Gotchard trading card pack revealed to be Ninetails; still surprised me she's the secondary instead of Spanner, I guess it's Yomogi and Yume duet once again.
Old 2023-12-23, 10:12   Link #4538
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
It was rumor due to silhouette similarities with Geats IX and mention that Kudou Rinne represent 9 to Ichinose Houtarou 1.
Doesn't help that one of Mythical Chemy in upcoming Gotchard trading card pack revealed to be Ninetails; still surprised me she's the secondary instead of Spanner, I guess it's Yomogi and Yume duet once again.
is that movie exclusive or she will get that form also in TV soon??
Old 2023-12-23, 10:57   Link #4539
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
is that movie exclusive or she will get that form also in TV soon??
Magazine confirmed she's the secondary Rider of Gotchard, so series it is, while Licht is Gotchard x Geats movie tie-in character.

Even so you won't see her often on toys catalogue due to different target demography; this also represented by Majade's Driver being P-Bandai out of gate instead of usual DX Driver despite secondary Rider status. So toys catalogue will keep going with Gotchard and Valvarad duo to promote toys.

Old 2023-12-23, 11:21   Link #4540
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Magazine confirmed she's the secondary Rider of Gotchard, so series it is, while Licht is Gotchard x Geats movie tie-in character.

Even so you won't see her often on toys catalogue due to different target demography; this also represented by Majade's Driver being P-Bandai out of gate instead of usual DX Driver despite secondary Rider status. So toys catalogue will keep going with Gotchard and Valvarad duo to promote toys.

Speak of the devil, Valvarad's Rider form has just been leaked alongside Gotchard's next power up:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu