AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-10, 21:28   Link #101
Xenochick
Death Maiden

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
I have no problem if the guy hates ShizNat. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But he didn't have to make rant videos about ShizNat and flaming the fanbase as a whole.
He's just another troll, there's alot of his type on youtube.

Remember folks don't feed the trolls. If this prick is trying to pick a fight with us fans then let's report him to have his account closed...
Old 2009-08-10, 21:36   Link #102
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
As a matter of fact his account got pwned awhile back... XD

Ah, and I wasn't picking a fight with him either. I was just entertained by his pointless crusade against ShizNat.

Last edited by KongZilla; 2009-08-10 at 22:10.
Old 2009-08-10, 22:00   Link #103
Xenochick
Death Maiden

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
You don't necesarilly need a "label" of sexual orientation to love someone romantically since even that kind of love breaks those typical social barriers...but then again, I already addressed that a few posts ago.

Anyhow, what I came to address is that your friend's image (2nd page) looks like it was taken from the "original" image done by Sunagimo (Well known among the Japanese Doujinshi circles)

Here's the original work and it was created a few years ago:
http://sunagimo.fool.jp/gallery/hime...ry20050802.jpg

And here's Sunagimo's website.
http://sunagimo.fool.jp/

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
I must had missed that , well I'm a new member here and it's very nice to meet you.

And that's for the info there we both didn't know where it came from, my friend said she found that pic on photobucket and it inspired her to make my present and she didn't know where the original work came from so she couldn't credit him for his original work so I'm going to tell her now to update it now about where the original one came from and thanks alot for the info.

Well my friend made a big difference in her version like Natsuki & Shizuru's expression, the tree, and Shizuru is not a chibi like in the original.

If you also want to hear my opinion on which one I like better I have to say it's a draw.......

As much as I like Chibies, I like Shizuru better on the new one plus I like cellshading better (Since I'm a sucker for cellshading.) to that's another plus on the character coloring & cellshading....

The original has a better background while the new one, the background doesn't match well since it looks too plain for the character cellshading..............

My friend said backgrounds are her weakness so for those that think or want to draw a better background for the 2nd, page then be my guest -

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/695...anslovept1.png
Old 2009-09-11, 21:17   Link #104
EndlessDestiny

Send a message via AIM to EndlessDestiny Send a message via MSN to EndlessDestiny Send a message via Yahoo to EndlessDestiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
Thanks for telling me where that quote comes from . Sorry if it seems that i got "Natsuki's "Prelude" confused with the quote from Shizuru's profile page. Now that quote "before one knows, happiness will visit them both", i think can be interprited in many ways, whether it means they begin a romantic relationship, or they don't and just hold a very strong bond as friends
Does anyone know where I can find Shizuru's epilogue?
Old 2009-09-11, 21:25   Link #105
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessDestiny View Post
Does anyone know where I can find Shizuru's epilogue?

It will located inside "Mai Hime Animation book" volume 2 on page 25. It will be right under Shizuru's profile data towards the bottom of the page. Natsuki has something similar written in her profile section as well to correspond with Shizuru's section.

It's still available through Amazon.jp:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-la...language=ja_JP

It's a good book filled with plenty of data and original art concepts. Actually both volumes are pretty good.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Closed Thread