AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-30, 18:41   Link #61
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Takeshi growing to Godzilla size, is a great foreshadow for his younger brother. Battle of the titans >_<

What I'm puzzle is how did his dad get his mother pregnant? Was his father small before? I recall their grandfather was smaller than his son.
Old 2012-10-07, 15:24   Link #62
marvelB

Chapter 97 is out now!

And hey Randrak, gueeeesss who's baaaaack......
Old 2012-10-07, 15:32   Link #63
Awrya
U mad?

Spoiler for 97:
Old 2012-10-07, 15:37   Link #64
marvelB

BTW, the pompadour and afro banchous (the latter having some goofy agricultural theme) were amazing.
Old 2012-10-07, 15:56   Link #65
Kreceir

OH YEAH MACHINE BANCHOOOOOOUUUUU
...Sorry I was quite excited
Old 2012-10-07, 16:17   Link #66
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pompadour violence! It's so....uh, evil? LMAO And so, we got another banchou back, clean and shiny after dashing over to Tsukimi's place.
Old 2012-10-13, 22:17   Link #67
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'M LATE! I know I'm late...life got in the way of reading my Machine Banchou but I made up for it by reading the chapter 5 times in a row, three of those while listening to the Terminator theme!!!

I am so happy he's back...you guys have no idea...*sniff*
Old 2012-10-19, 22:09   Link #68
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

This manga needs to get animated, stat. This manga was fistpumping enough and I can't imagine how much more it will be in animation.

Seriously, this one has finished, it has a lot of material to cover 2 cour at least.
Old 2012-10-19, 22:53   Link #69
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post
This manga needs to get animated, stat. This manga was fistpumping enough and I can't imagine how much more it will be in animation.

Seriously, this one has finished, it has a lot of material to cover 2 cour at least.
The manga was released and completed a while ago...I dunno if it'll get an anime. Though I would love it if it did.
Old 2012-10-20, 02:03   Link #70
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The manga was released and completed a while ago...I dunno if it'll get an anime. Though I would love it if it did.
Would of been awesome, maybe 2 decades ago as an anime. : /
Old 2012-10-20, 11:04   Link #71
marvelB

In all honesty, I'd rather prefer it to get a videogame adaption rather than a manga. A series like this is SCREAMING for a Final Fight/Dynasty Warriors-type of game.....
Old 2012-10-20, 11:11   Link #72
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I want it double dragon-style, with Akira picking up cars and barrels and tossing them at armies of mooks before the stage banchou pops up.
Old 2012-10-20, 11:34   Link #73
marvelB

^Yeah, that could work, too. Or it could even be like Konami's old arcade brawlers like TMNT (or to use a more recent example of that type of game, Scott Pilgrim or Castle Crashers) where you have teams of 4 or more players wreaking havoc on all the bad guys.....

....Actually, I'm kinda surprised that Kunio-kun/River City Ransom wasn't the first thing to come to my mind, since that even shares the same basic theme of Kongou Banchou (high school gang leaders beating the crap out of each other). That also would fit this series like a glove.
Old 2012-11-12, 11:51   Link #74
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Mission = "Find a Doctor"
Bad Guy = "Not a Doctor, ignore and continue search"

I love you Machine Banchou...I really really do. He just follows her orders to a T, it's so awesome.
Old 2012-11-12, 15:09   Link #75
marvelB

Another great chapter! Bouei Banchou is another guy with a neat design. And hey, it was great to see that even those "leftovers" were all capable of defending themselves from a freaking MISSILE ATTACK (lol at Akira knocking one of them back with his fists, BTW ). And yeah, Machine Banchou really stole the show this chapter, as well. Can't wait to see him (and Tsukimi) dishing out more punishment on those bad guys!
Old 2012-11-15, 18:11   Link #76
marvelB

Just bumping to let everyone here know that I started a thread for a new action series made by the same creator of KB. It doesn't seem to have the same level of manliness thus far, but it should still be a fun series nonetheless.
Old 2012-11-15, 18:55   Link #77
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The main character is not a manly 8 foot tall, spiky haired teenager with fists the size of small cars? I HIGHLY DISAPPROVE OF THIS!

No seriously, giving it a read in a bit.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:05   Link #78
marvelB

Meanwhile, chapter 99 is out!

So apparently even Kenpei Banchou is stronger than a living WMD like Hakai Banchou..... figures, I guess. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to those "Four Dark Heavenly King". And it looks like Hikyou Banchou may be tangling with one of them next chapter, which is awesome (more Hikyou is always a great thing).
Old 2012-11-16, 13:41   Link #79
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I am so very disappointed that Machine Banchou isn't going with Kongou Banchou...
Old 2012-11-16, 20:47   Link #80
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Meanwhile, chapter 99 is out!

So apparently even Kenpei Banchou is stronger than a living WMD like Hakai Banchou..... figures, I guess. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to those "Four Dark Heavenly King". And it looks like Hikyou Banchou may be tangling with one of them next chapter, which is awesome (more Hikyou is always a great thing).
Hakai Banchou arc was grossly mispositioned for what he was hyped up to be, or at least dealt with in a way that's too... favourable to Kongou.

At least if Hakai required the combined effort of Daddy, Butler + Everyone else, then the power creep of the new villains wouldn't look so awkward.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread