3 out of 10 : Bad 5 6.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.47%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 11.11%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-17, 02:24   Link #21
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
mayhem please read the rules before you post <<. I already read the manga but some of these people haven't and you're going to ruin it for them. You can't mention anything manga even if it's in spoiler tags.

Anime-only people DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS.
Sorry I was not aware and I fixed it, Luckily it was late in the evening or early in the morning I should say and no one read it, Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 03:37   Link #22
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for from episode 26 spoiler:

To the episode, they've return to the perfect art/animation that the previous episode lack, and at least, the Naruto part of the episode wasn't so bad.

Solid episode IMO.

To the anime viewer, points to ponder, if his body a puppet, where is he?

you have less then 3 minutes (anime time) to answer
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:39   Link #23
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

probably he did the same as chiyo, made a puppet arm... probably it surves him as some kind of armor..
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 06:41   Link #24
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

The scene after next weeks preview was the best part of this ep for me. Otherwise it was a so-so episode. I just didn't like how they made 3 minutes in to 20 minutes....lol
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 06:42   Link #25
Petbe
Wingless Angel

It was an ok episode. The animation was touched up on a bit, so that was an improvement. They did not show any of the clone fighting which made me happy, I could not take another episode of the same repatetive punches and kicks over and over. Looks like finally Naruto and kakashi are doing something. Naruto is portrayed as an idiot who can't use his brain. Shame during that time away, he could not pick up a bit of training for that. I am just so surprised they managed to spread three minutes into a bit more then one episode and well, next episode to. Longest three minutes ever.
Old 2007-08-17, 07:11   Link #26
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

This is beginning to annoy me so much, it is absolutely awful whats happened with this anime. Nothing has happened for ages, they are dragging this on for too long, I wonder how many miles Kakashi and Naruto have chased that guy for now. I don't have a problem with things moving too slow but its like its stopped. Boring.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 07:37   Link #27
captzork

Sakura could have finished off Sasori in the first 30 seconds or so of the episode, when she broke the the puppet. He was standing there with his jaw dropped to the floor almost. But know we know he is a sadistic monster that turned his own body into a puppet.

Interesting ways Sakura was thinking 5 steps ahead with making some antidotes for the battle. What sucks even more that it only last 3 mins(around 100 episodes anime time). I think Sasori is going to force Sakura to use that 2nd antidote once she start taking more damage. Could there be a newer poison we don't know about? I sure hope so, that will make things more interesting(hope it's a mind and/or muscle numbing type)
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 07:44   Link #28
threepac3
Life is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
It was an ok episode. The animation was touched up on a bit, so that was an improvement. They did not show any of the clone fighting which made me happy, I could not take another episode of the same repatetive punches and kicks over and over. Looks like finally Naruto and kakashi are doing something. Naruto is portrayed as an idiot who can't use his brain. Shame during that time away, he could not pick up a bit of training for that. I am just so surprised they managed to spread three minutes into a bit more then one episode and well, next episode to. Longest three minutes ever.
Im sure he has picked up some skill. Its just that his rage seems to gets in his way.
Old 2007-08-17, 07:57   Link #29
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
Regarding this particular use of kage bunshin, all it shows (at least to me) is that kage bunshin does make good copies of the original and nothing more.

P.S. If I'm totally wrong here, feel free to send me a PM if you wish. Or we can wait and see, that is, if you're still watching Naruto by then.
Kage Bushin is a Jutsu that takes half your Chakra to create an original copy, the better the clone, the more Chakra you will need to produce, you can see how people (as in Ninjas) were surprised that Sandaime depleted his Chakra to create 2 Kage Bushin.

I would had felt better if it was a Water Clone.

Ahh and Kakashi used his Doton Jutsu to conceal himself in Wood…Awesome, isnt it?

P.S.:, Sent you the PM
Old 2007-08-17, 09:46   Link #30
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Good episode, apart from it being so.. SLOW as usual.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:09   Link #31
Itachi-evil
Banned

Why, why?!

Since the episodes with Itachi/Kisame i have bot watched any futher anime-eps. of Naruto!

Then today i watched eps. 25

The opening-vid changed.

And what do i see? -.-
Yeah right! Again some caps of upcoming stupid filler-episodes!

The pace is also very very slow again of this episode.

Besides thath, i do not like the inconstant character-drawing of this episode and in general in regard with this anime.

I will defininetly quit to watch the anime, except the episodes iwth Itachi.

The manga >>>>> anime in this case.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:12   Link #32
EoT
~~

I wonder why Kakashi was closing his eyes when he was about to use a jutsu at the end

Anyway the episode wasn't that bad, was quite interesting and that was definitely the longest 1 minute of my life!
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:23   Link #33
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Well, this ep. has more talking rather than fighting.
Spoiler for Bright side:

Spoiler for Ep. 26:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:48   Link #34
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i finally got to see a sub version... its not that bad, but probably cause i luv kakashi scenes and sakura isnt that bad either... they talk too much... i know that since i started to watch naruto
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 13:42   Link #35
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well, this ep. has more talking rather than fighting.
Spoiler for Bright side:

Spoiler for Ep. 26:
Nah I bet, it ends with that and says " say tuned for next week, this time they are going to fight!, episode 26 starts with sasori getting hit one falling over and then dies....lol I know thats not goin to happen but Sometme i just want to break the tv set because of it.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 15:43   Link #36
Shinosan

It was a good episode, much better than the previous one. The animation improved a lot.
Shinosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 16:36   Link #37
Texasjew
i cook for a living :)

i gave it a 6 it wasnt as bad as the last ep it did state a lot of obvious things but still not bad thank god for shadow clones tho
--TEXASjew
Texasjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 19:36   Link #38
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepac3 View Post
Im sure he has picked up some skill. Its just that his rage seems to gets in his way.
True.. but even someone in rage could use their brain. How obvious that he is trying to separate them. Yeah Naruto is angry but even he should see that. In two years, you would think there would be some self control, maturity. But it may be that Naruto in body and skills grew, but not really his mind.
Old 2007-08-17, 19:44   Link #39
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well at least there was no clone fighting and the animation didn't look like it was done by a 5 year old...For those very humble positives the episode earns a 7.

They really should steer clear of timetables like 3 minutes because...uhhh yea even if you count just sakura's time they've long since passed that point heh.

At least the movie looks nice, although a bit too similar to all the other ones.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 20:46   Link #40
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

I think Sasori watched a little too much Pinnochio.
EphemeralDream is offline   Reply With Quote