AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Old 2009-05-20, 18:07   Link #441
justavisitor

I thought nowadays almost every female figure can take the cloth off?? XD

Well, Ranka is 16 and Sheryl is 17....their ages are in the typical range of other main heroines, and I think other main heroines also have figures that can take the cloth off??...and besides Ranka is also a love interest of Alto in the show..

So in summary, if you don't mind to take the cloth off from Sheryl's figure, then i guess it's also ok to take off the cloth from Ranka's figure...unless you are saying it's wrong to design a female figure that can take the cloth off, then it's another issue...

Edit: The photo of that figure seems similar with the logo of our Ranka Lee Fanclub....

@Dex-kun below
I thought they produce two kinds of figures, you can take the cloth off and you can't take the cloth off..anyway, silly me
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-05-20 at 18:25.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 18:23   Link #442
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I thought nowadays almost every female figure can take the cloth off?? XD

Well, Ranka is 16 and Sheryl is 17....their ages are in the typical range of other main heroines, and I think other main heroines also have figures that can take the cloth off??...and besides Ranka is also a love interest of Alto in the show..

So in summary, if you don't mind to take the cloth off from Sheryl's figure, then i guess it's also ok to take off the cloth from Ranka's figure...unless you are saying it's wrong to design a female figure that can take the cloth off, then it's another issue...

Edit: The photo of that figure seems similar with the logo of our Ranka Lee Fanclub....
It's the same figure...>_>

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 18:42   Link #443
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
It's the same figure...>_>
Dex, I understand your frustration... I really do.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 09:33   Link #444
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Dex, I understand your frustration... I really do.

- Tak
Takky my boy! Since when have you developed this much relationship with Dexxy?! I mean, to even understand him and his feeling to this degree...!Fill me in on the nights you two spent together, NAO!

*Mama!Nat is proud of Takky being a potential genteel waifu*

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 09:37   Link #445
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Oh God, you people are weird...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 12:35   Link #446
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Takky my boy! Since when have you developed this much relationship with Dexxy?! I mean, to even understand him and his feeling to this degree...!Fill me in on the nights you two spent together, NAO!

*Mama!Nat is proud of Takky being a potential genteel waifu*
/facepalm -_-"

Your mind needs to stop wandering and seeing something that doesn't exist. You and your Yaoi fantasies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Oh God, you people are weird...

No no, Beta...I mean Beto It's not us "people" that are weird, it's just Natsu.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 15:18   Link #447
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
No no, Beta...I mean Beto It's not us "people" that are weird, it's just Natsu.
Just remember, if it has two legs, she'd ship it.

Then again, it also doesn't help when I am just that shippable.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-05-22, 06:23   Link #448
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Just remember, if it has two legs, she'd ship it.
Not really Takky... M-My recent obsession of cuteness has... Half-bestiality added *whistles* (B-But it's only HALF!! D: And have I mentioned I nearly ship TakkyxGuns or TakkyxGermany?)

Quote:

- Tak
And that's just because you're a tsun-tsun uke, my boy. Mama!Nat and her twin, cheesie find this aspect of yours very, very interesting and decided to nurture it. Which yields a pleasant result!

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 07:39   Link #449
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

- Tak
That you are, Tak, that you are.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 17:18   Link #450
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
New Ranka waitress ver. figure coming out in Autumn 2009 by megahouse...
Wow they really love Ranka,i think i speak for everyone when i say there needs to be more Sheryl figures. >: (

http://figure.tsuki-board.net/figure/10446_lee_ranka

Also if you didn't know Goodsmile is realesing there own Sheryl and Ranka Dakimakura Design Ver.

Ranka:
http://figure.tsuki-board.net/figure/9180_lee_ranka
Sheryl:
http://figure.tsuki-board.net/figure/9184_sheryl_nome
xxangelchanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 03:13   Link #451
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
New model kits from the Shizuoka Hobby Show:

1/72 VF-27 Lucifer - display only

Late on this cause I haven't been around but, "display only"? But they WILL be releasing it right? I mean they have released a million version's of Alto's mech, if I see another I'm going to scream. Please give me my favorite damn mech in the series already.
Old 2009-06-02, 19:19   Link #452
pinoy78
Yahk, DECULTURE!

Bandai's EX Gear v.Alto Saotome

Coming September 2009 for 7500 yen.

pinoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 03:17   Link #453
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy78 View Post
Bandai's EX Gear v.Alto Saotome

Coming September 2009 for 7500 yen.

Nice. Crusader on the THAT blog will love that one.
Old 2009-06-03, 07:20   Link #454
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Nice. Crusader on the THAT blog will love that one.
Too bad its Alto in that suit.

Had it been Sheryl, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

- Tak

Old 2009-06-03, 07:49   Link #455
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Too bad its Alto in that suit.

Had it been Sheryl, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

- Tak
have you ever heard of Mechamusume?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 15:06   Link #456
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNDAM H.E.X. View Post
have you ever heard of Mechamusume?
Yeah sure, I've got an artbook of MS-Musume.

There is just no Sheryl.

- Tak

Old 2009-06-04, 09:10   Link #457
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Yeah sure, I've got an artbook of MS-Musume.

There is just no Sheryl.

- Tak
then how about Sheryl who only wears a Bikini, wearing Alto's flight battle gear?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 21:09   Link #458
Momotaro
Sagittarius 1

From MWF

Quote:
Originally Posted by kresphy

English Readers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobizon
Quote:
June 17, 2009 - One of the better recent anime adaptations is getting a sequel. Famitsu reports that Macross Ace Frontier, released last year as a Japanese exclusive for the PSP, will be followed up later this year by Macross Ultimate Frontier. PSP is once again the game's target platform.

Ultimate Frontier promises to retain the basics of its predecessor as far as gameplay goes, but Namco Bandai is adding in a new Missile Alert system, which tells you when you're about to be on the receiving end of one of the series' trademark missile storms. Another new feature for the game is the Support Character System, which sees heroines from the Macross series appear along side you in battle.

For Macross fans, this looks like it could be the ultimate title. In addition to the original Macross, the title will feature elements and scenes from Do You Remember Love, Flash Back 2012, Macross Plus, Macross 7, Macross Dynamite 7, Macross Frontier, and Macross Zero. New characters for Ultimate Frontier include Lynn Minmay and Roy Focker.

Ultimate Frontier is currently 70% complete and will see Japanese release in 2009. Given the quality of the original, we're looking forward to a quality product. The only question is if Namco Bandai can come up with a way of sharing the game with the whole world this time.

June 17, 2009 - One of the better recent anime adaptations is getting a sequel. Famitsu reports that Macross Ace Frontier, released last year as a Japanese exclusive for the PSP, will be followed up later this year by Macross Ultimate Frontier. PSP is once again the game's target platform.

Ultimate Frontier promises to retain the basics of its predecessor as far as gameplay goes, but Namco Bandai is adding in a new Missile Alert system, which tells you when you're about to be on the receiving end of one of the series' trademark missile storms. Another new feature for the game is the Support Character System, which sees heroines from the Macross series appear along side you in battle.

For Macross fans, this looks like it could be the ultimate title. In addition to the original Macross, the title will feature elements and scenes from Do You Remember Love, Flash Back 2012, Macross Plus, Macross 7, Macross Dynamite 7, Macross Frontier, and Macross Zero. New characters for Ultimate Frontier include Lynn Minmay and Roy Focker.

Ultimate Frontier is currently 70% complete and will see Japanese release in 2009. Given the quality of the original, we're looking forward to a quality product. The only question is if Namco Bandai can come up with a way of sharing the game with the whole world this time.
http://psp.ign.com/articles/995/995542p1.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by kresphy
It's all for nao
Momotaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 02:32   Link #459
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Me wants it. Too bad it won't come out in english...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 02:40   Link #460
Tak

... at this moment, I don't think I can see much of a difference between the new game and my copy of Macross: Ace Frontier except for perhaps the added storyline. So I guess I will cross my fingers and see what they've got in the near future.

Although I'd much more appreciate it if they would consider making a PS3 game.

- Tak