Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-31, 17:41   Link #4881
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... that is... a very interesting... idea

*is otherwise lost for words when it comes to that idea, just because it's out of left field*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 17:47   Link #4882
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
My friend and I have this theory that he's dating Ms. Nekonome. XD
I don't think Nekonome has the maturity level to even date a person.

She acts like a 10 year old... She doesn't even know what a bra is.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 18:04   Link #4883
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She likes fish, Bus Drive likes smoking. Opposites attract! As catwoman says it PURRRFECT!!!
Old 2008-10-31, 18:06   Link #4884
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
We just came up with it while we were bored.
Old 2008-10-31, 18:10   Link #4885
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

in the fruit chapter Bus driver and Nekonome-sensei seems close.
and he was fishing with her or FOR HER.
Old 2008-10-31, 18:11   Link #4886
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, we just figured they're always together, so they might have a little something going on behind the scenes.
Old 2008-10-31, 19:32   Link #4887
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Heh... here's a wrench for your friends: perhaps by some strange device they're actually related, and the Bus Driver likes to be near to protect her? She is quite a bit of a ditz, after all

Old 2008-10-31, 19:42   Link #4888
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm gone only for a night and this is what you people dredge up??? ...
Old 2008-10-31, 19:54   Link #4889
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Oh, the latest news is that the Bus Driver and Nekome-sensei are dating, but nothing else much that hasn't exactly been discussed before

Old 2008-10-31, 20:51   Link #4890
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

its those eyes.... that or the awesome coolatude he has

....... that or the fact that he can catch fish for her...... Hell I'd do it too for a catgirl, even if its one sided love.... Aslong as I get "Payment" that is Wuahahah!~
Old 2008-10-31, 21:37   Link #4891
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Heh... here's a wrench for your friends: perhaps by some strange device they're actually related, and the Bus Driver likes to be near to protect her? She is quite a bit of a ditz, after all
Like I said, we were bored.

We come up with very crazy things when we're bored.

We actually created a whole alternate universe for R + V one time, we were so bored...
Old 2008-11-01, 05:07   Link #4892
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Take into consideration that if the link between vampires and the snow woman as why would he be doing something like that, consider the fact that moka's older sister is there. So basing off your assumption why would she be there? It just doesn't fit. At least if we classify this dude as a vampire we can make some clear ties as to why both would be in a place like that at a time like that. Its most likely the combination of agreements between two wealthy powers. The snow woman priestess and noble and royal vampires working at some deal. Arrange marriages among the rich isn't an uncommon story after all.
Sorry for the late response, couldn't get back here any faster.

I don't expect anyone to remember but going way back to early predictions of #13 (just after #12 had been released) i clearly stated i absolutely reject the idea of the real sister appearing there but rather being an (flower-) llusion, ice clone or whatever kind of deceptive measures the snowpriestes can throw at them. I guess this is the reason why i don't believe in Miyabi ("OMG he called him by his name, burn him!!" ) being a vampire either. The author would risk overkill here by forcing vampire background plot into a Mizore arc but since he always had a clear plot line within arcs i don't expect it to happen. Of course i could be totally wrong we'll just have to wait until #13 is released
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 07:50   Link #4893
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post

I don't expect anyone to remember but going way back to early predictions of #13 (just after #12 had been released) i clearly stated i absolutely reject the idea of the real sister appearing there but rather being an (flower-) llusion, ice clone or whatever kind of deceptive measures the snowpriestes can throw at them. I guess this is the reason why i don't believe in Miyabi ("OMG he called him by his name, burn him!!" ) being a vampire either. The author would risk overkill here by forcing vampire background plot into a Mizore arc but since he always had a clear plot line within arcs i don't expect it to happen. Of course i could be totally wrong we'll just have to wait until #13 is released
I'd say the flow is very good, how would you prefer the introduction of other vampires? them going to school and causing trouble like everything else?

Judging by the dialogue, this arc is the introduction to something much grander. As an unnamed organization has been mentioned.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 08:34   Link #4894
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I Think I'm starting to like Kurumu more than Mizore................

........ Oh Wait...
THats just this picture

Spoiler for NWS:

Sorry false alarm... also...I forgot one more thing.... *head explodes from sexyness*
Old 2008-11-01, 10:42   Link #4895
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I already like Kurumu more than Mizore.
Old 2008-11-01, 11:24   Link #4896
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

You deserve a cookie for that statement just for sheer bravery. Although I have to admit that this week's episode had a lot of cute Mizore moments.

Nice pic find Kyero. Kurumu wins for sheer sexiness out of the harem. Well, except for a certain true vampire...
Old 2008-11-01, 15:42   Link #4897
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post

The ice illusion/clone would be a very interesting idea, but looking at it, how is the snow priestess able to know that a clone of their sister would be suited. She has no knowledge of the intruders much less was there any chance for her to invade their mind and figure said clone out. Plus I can't see a clone presenting the aura Moka's sister did at the end of the episode. Mizore is said to be one of the strongest snow children and her clones strikingly don't bare that much power. There more for confusion tactics. It's a really nice theory and all, but I just can't see how the priestess knows to make "that" type of clone

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 19:01   Link #4898
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
The ice illusion/clone would be a very interesting idea, but looking at it, how is the snow priestess able to know that a clone of their sister would be suited. She has no knowledge of the intruders much less was there any chance for her to invade their mind and figure said clone out. Plus I can't see a clone presenting the aura Moka's sister did at the end of the episode. Mizore is said to be one of the strongest snow children and her clones strikingly don't bare that much power. There more for confusion tactics. It's a really nice theory and all, but I just can't see how the priestess knows to make "that" type of clone
Ye i know it gets tricky with the clone idea, so i tend to rather believe in the flowers making them halluzinate their sister's appearance. We'll find out in one or two days.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 19:01   Link #4899
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No wonder they wanted to raise powerful ice children. Too bad Tsukune > Molester as seen after the falcon punch, that might change the statement of the Ice priestess statement in marriage for Mizore.
Old 2008-11-01, 19:05   Link #4900
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You deserve a cookie for that statement just for sheer bravery. Although I have to admit that this week's episode had a lot of cute Mizore moments.
I'm very blunt about my thoughts and feelings.

And personally, I think Molestor is part of a much bigger scheme. It would make sense, since Mizore is the most powerful of their children, that she'd be married off for some reason or plan that's bigger than just the whole "at a certain age, all young women must get married".

Which makes me realize...

A few monsters are really on the brink of extinction. Mizore says her race is dying out, and in volume 2 didn't Kurumu say something about how each succumbus has a mission because they're all nearly gone? Seems like a lot of races are dying out.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire