AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 01:39   Link #3721
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Getting back into Peace Walker HD on the PS3.

Only need to do a Trade with someone and I'll get that bloody platinum!

Then I'm going to move onto MGS4: Trophy Edition.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 01:42   Link #3722
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Vita: Muramasa: Rebirth
comments: bought digital version. very good graphic and nice combat.

and more Tera Rising. played about 576 hrs. and still going. got Archer, Zerker and
Sorcerer to level 60. next is mystic and maybe lancer.
Old 2013-06-27, 04:08   Link #3723
T-6000

I guess I should mention that I've dropped Far Cry 3 and returned back to Skyrim. I liked Farcry 3 in the beginning and it seemed like it had alot of potential, but I found too many problems with the game. Some of the quests are buggy (I had to restart a couple of missions numerous times! No Joke!), some of the missions feel too tedious and repetitive, the A.I. needs work, It's annoying that you're lock out of some skills unless you progress through story quests, The story feels overall dull, none of the characters are likeable (save for Vaas, one of the best villains in FPS games), it just feels that the game is overall unpolished and got rushed out the door. I don't think I'll be going through this one again.

And so my search for a new PC title continues. Errr.....can anyone recommenced me a good singleplayer shooter that isn't a Modern Day Military shooter?
Until then, more Skyrim for me. I tink Molag Bal was bitching about something with his mace.......
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 04:14   Link #3724
Wanderer Blue
Wanderer of the Mist

Playing: Borderlands 2
I must say the new tiny tina dlc is so freaking hilarious with a hint of sadness but i'll say no more due to spoilers.

On standby: SMT Soul Hacker, Persona, Fallout: New Vegas, Devil Survivor 1 + 2
Sad to do this but i can't devote too much time at the moment.

"Wander Sweet Bird, wander from this sorrow that cages you."- Ly
Wanderer Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 06:32   Link #3725
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

I've been jumping around a few PC games thanks to my new beefed-up desktop, but the main game on my mind at the moment would have to be World End Economica Episode 1, a visual novel penned by Isuna Hasekura (Spice & Wolf), with the English translation being released not too long ago (I just so happened to buy the Japanese version of Episode 2, hopefully a translation won't be too far behind).
Definitely going to have to find time to finish it. The first 10 minutes probably taught me more about economics than a high school commerce class could.
Old 2013-06-27, 07:00   Link #3726
Kanaric

PC: Battlefield 3, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings 2

PS3: Record of Agarest War 2
Kanaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 08:30   Link #3727
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Not a whole lot, really, since I've been mostly busy with school.

The most of anything I've played recently has been Beta 3 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. It's quite good, even at this beta stage.
Old 2013-06-27, 09:20   Link #3728
Dextro
He Without a Title

Picked up the latest Tomb Raider reboot and I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. It's not a particularly amazing game but at least the story seems pretty nice for a change.
Old 2013-06-27, 09:27   Link #3729
Eragon
Still Alive

Playing The Longest Journey. Now this is what I have been looking for. This game is totally awesome!!
Old 2013-06-27, 13:10   Link #3730
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Inindo, Way of Ninja
Old 2013-06-27, 19:10   Link #3731
Reality_Breaker

Playing: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, loving it but Death is waaaayy too strong he scares the crap out of me every time he appears, will kill him someday, also playing Far Cry 3 amazing game so far, the way it's made makes me wish a Jurassic Park game was made with the same mechanics, also have to restart Dark Souls and re-buy Demon's Souls seeing as I had to format my PS3 it hurt when I saw I couldn't copy my save files to my USB, a hero's journey never ends I guess XD, also need to start Fallout New Vegas but i'm too lazy to start playing it but I will play it, finished ME collection a few weeks ago for the 2nd time seeing as my first saves got corrupted, loved the extended cut ending (chose red ending, and no I don't follow or like the indoctrination theory just feel it's the ending for my Shepard), looking back I have way too many rpgs to play and finish and there are more games i've yet to play... I love my PS3 :')
Reality_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 06:02   Link #3732
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Currently replaying Sleeping Dogs [PC]. The combat is simple yet very addicting for me.
And also started playing Tekken Revolution [PS3]. While it looks like a downgraded TTT2, I find the game quite fun. It is clearly designed for newcomers and most likely also serves as a prototype for Tekken X Street Fighter.
Old 2013-07-05, 01:46   Link #3733
T-6000

As I mentioned in the Crysis thread I just posted in (well, more like "Necroposted") I recently bought Crysis Warhead on Steam and played thorough it. I'm almost done with the game already, but I'm debating whether I should save it in my hard drive and play through it again, or delete it. It's an ok game but there are some significant flaws to it, and it's easy to see why it didn't sell as well as Crytech had hoped (and I got real annoyed when they tried to pin the blame solely on Piracy for the less than expected sales).
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 22:06   Link #3734
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Playing "Rinne no Lagrange: Kamogawa Dream Match"(PS3). It's the game part of the Kamogawa Days OVA Hybrid disc. Not bad, but not great either, it's what to be expected as a "bonus" to the OVA. (that's how I see it as)
Old 2013-07-07, 01:35   Link #3735
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I am currently playing Resident Evil 6 (PS3) as Sherry , I am about to start Jake Chapter 5 !

(I've already beaten both Leon's and Chris's campains)
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 19:51   Link #3736
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Playing mostly with my Playstation Vita on vacation…
Tales of Hearts R - Basically, I got addicted to this game after managing to solve the gate in the secret passage. With that, I finally recovered Sadness, Bravery and Anger Spirtune and Kohaku is finally playable. Currently in the sewers escaping from the empire, but not going to spoil much.

Idol Neptunia PP - This is the first time I played a Hyperdimension Neptunia game and the gameplay is alright. It's your typical idol simulator, but unlike Idolmaster, it's more like a visual novel as there is no mini games for lessons as they are done automatically or done in the communications or events and such. The live is not a rhythm game, but instead you get to control several aspects of the performance such as effects, the placement of the singer, the costumes, etc. I haven't played it enough since I have been playing Tales most of the time, so yeah… Currently producing with Noire.

Atelier Meruru Plus - Started a new game because of the event triggering glitch I have with the new game plus which makes it impossible to build any of the archives needed to make some items needed for some quests… On the second year.
Old 2013-07-09, 13:59   Link #3737
Dextro
He Without a Title

Since I'm on a short vacation in between jobs I'm taking a two-tired approach to my gaming: During the day I pick up my PS3 and move forward with Tales of Graces F to keep my PC turned off and cool my bedroom (insane heatwave here. 38/40ºC during the day).

At night I finally bought a copy of Persona 4: The Golden and I'm hitting that. I tried to get people to stop me but nobody did it. Why must the game be so damned good?

Now if only it had the original japanese voices... I miss Horie Yui as Chie
Old 2013-07-09, 17:25   Link #3738
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Replaying through Tales of Graces f to cover the stuff I may have skipped over or missed... so alot of the time I'm spending is just checking every corner of towns/talking to all NPC's/grinding titles/etc... hopefully I can get this done before Time and Eternity comes out next week....

3DS: Stiiiiill juggling Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Project X Zone... with Shin Megami Tensei IV coming out next week too... I feel I'll have to power through PXZ so I won't be worrying about juggling the 3...
Old 2013-07-10, 16:08   Link #3739
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Just finished Journey [PS3] yesterday. My, it's really a one kind of experience.
Old 2013-07-13, 00:58   Link #3740
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

FINALLY the steam summer sale hit. First flash sale was Skyrim so I picked up the Dragonborn DLC (already have Dawnguard; not caring much for Hearfire). So, I reinstalled Skyrim with fresh new graphical/visual mods and some craftables/gameplay mods (nothing that would alter gameplay afaik). Playing on Master right now as an Imperial focusing on 1H, Restoration, Light Armor, Sneak/Lockpicking as my main skills (and Smithing of course).

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote