AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-31, 09:57   Link #81
deadite

20 episodes Festival "Xianglin Love"
Once a year, decided to play the lead in Toru Xianglin festival is held in 乃鷺 water. 乃鷺 Soup
參加 the festival as a representative to be male.
On the other hand, the role of the heroine and the other had been chosen name is Tetsu results. In preparation for the festival clothing
When combined with a 裝, as was the place name in the results I have anything to chill the 民子 ....

Story ■ 21 "Reviving, die"
Once a year, the festival is held in 乃鷺 Xianglin water. Name of the heroine's sudden rush to the mound results
The issue of, a plan emerged to be chosen to lead the heroine suddenly ... T..

Story ■ 22 "crush determination"
Kurama's whereabouts since the festival was 民子 Xianglin. Happiness is to embark on 翆荘 search and temporary closing
The Tau was a 一向Ni 摑 clues.
I felt that the flowers together in their responsibility to resolve the 翆荘 Heat Hei Mel.
Old 2011-08-01, 16:40   Link #82
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Out of curiousity, where are you finding those? All the sites I've seen don't list past 19 yet.

I've tended to find that I have more luck looking up individual words and then trying to piece them together that just letting Google Translate try and do everything., so it would be nice to have access to the original Japanese.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2011-08-08, 00:25   Link #83
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if their won't be much romantic closure, and Ohana x Inn, becomes more likely.

Maybe they were going for that, and if you think about it, romance in these kinds of shows tends to be very dominant, so perhaps someone wants to write about Ohana not needing romance and just going off on her own.

Ohana might just be like Nanoha and put her work ahead of all else at this point. She's still young, after all.

If they did that, that would set Hana Saku Iroha apart from others of its genre. My prediction is this will end up with Ohana inheriting the inn once Sui dies; maybe even skip a few years and have that as the final arc.

The show's gone out of the way to tell me all romantic options blow, so... it has successfully discouraged me from any form of shipping.

Or they just make chicken out with some ambiguous romantic ending. Just no...

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-08-08, 00:31   Link #84
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

I still think the resolution of the romantic threads may be Kou and Ohana learning to just be friends again, with the possibility of future romance. As I mentioned elsewhere, I think Ohana would have preferred they just stayed friends and I think Kou would have preferred to wait a little longer (or at least been more subtle) and just got desperate to make his feelings known.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2011-08-08, 00:41   Link #85
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Hmm, I guess leaving the door open to that isn't that awful either. But if they pursue this, they really need to reach a solid understanding.

Or season 2 lawl.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-08-08, 00:51   Link #86
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Hmm, I guess leaving the door open to that isn't that awful either. But if they pursue this, they really need to reach a solid understanding.

Or season 2 lawl.
Hanasaku Iroha 2 - Festing/Sparkling it up in College
Old 2011-08-08, 01:58   Link #87
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Good Lord, no S2 please - a second cour was a mistake. If this had been a one-cour show it might just have been a classic, given how great the best episodes were.
Old 2011-08-08, 02:01   Link #88
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Lol guess my sarcasm didn't work out
Old 2011-08-08, 02:05   Link #89
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
The only way I'd be interested in a Season 2 is if Okada personally writes every episode herself.

The quality difference between (most) Okada-wrote episodes and (most) non-Okada wrote episodes is rather large.

It seems like only Okada can effective write the episodes for her own "Series Composition".
Old 2011-08-08, 21:44   Link #90
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Hanasaku Iroha 2 - Festing/Sparkling it up in College
Hey, sounds like a feckin money maker to me.
Old 2011-08-27, 00:54   Link #91
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
The more I watch that 2nd OP the more I buy into the theory that it's Ohana reminiscing her time at Kissuiso as she's going back to Tokyo,it opens up with her alone in regular clothes with her eyes closed,the next scene the resumes where the previous OP left off with the girls getting off the train.At the end we're back to Ohana alone on the train,she opens her eyes,we then see the bodies of 3 highschool girls running but Ohana herself isn't in school uniform,that seems odd,and I can't get over the fact that it seems those 3 girls kind of fade away as if they were ghosts before leaving the screen.
Old 2011-08-27, 01:06   Link #92
icatero
well, okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
The more I watch that 2nd OP the more I buy into the theory that it's Ohana reminiscing her time at Kissuiso as she's going back to Tokyo,it opens up with her alone in regular clothes with her eyes closed,the next scene the resumes where the previous OP left off with the girls getting off the train.At the end we're back to Ohana alone on the train,she opens her eyes,we then see the bodies of 3 highschool girls running but Ohana herself isn't in school uniform,that seems odd,and I can't get over the fact that it seems those 3 girls kind of fade away as if they were ghosts before leaving the screen.
The three girls are supposed to be Ohana, Nako, and then Minko judging by the charms they always have on their bags. They're memories of when she used to rush to the train each morning (I'm guessing).
Closed Thread