Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-31, 10:56   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Episode 113 Discussion Thread

Hmm so-so quality this week but it was a good episode nonetheless

Spoiler:

Mangawise ch190 to near the end of 192. Personally I always wanted the guy who did Kira for Ulquiorra but getting Rock/Musashi for him is just as awesome

Please do not discuss anything past episode 113, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even spoiler tags are no defense.
Old 2007-01-31, 11:26   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for 113:
Old 2007-01-31, 12:11   Link #3
rukia82

Looks like a cool ep
I can't wait to see it
Old 2007-01-31, 13:01   Link #4
ThoHell

DANG... The big boys are here. Exciting Man I still can't figure out what's up with Ichigo's dad's personality doing a complete 180 compared to when he's human to when he's a death god ~_~. The guy is just weird!

Spoiler for Episode 113:

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!
Old 2007-01-31, 13:43   Link #5
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What do I have to see in those screenshots: A modsoul in a stuffed doll?

The Anime-team screwed up really bad!
The only reason for Kon to be placed in a stuffed dool was, that they didn't have a real body for him. But the new modsouls have normal bodies. There is absolutely no reason for them to be running around in those dolls. Kon wouldn't run around in a doll, if he had a body.
They should at least understand the story they are editing...
I thought it was explained in an earlier chapter that the modsouls didn't want to be a burden and take up too much space. Plus, it would be annoying if they were using their bodies running around doing their stuff. That might change the story a lot more than it should.
Old 2007-01-31, 14:07   Link #6
kagato3

also given she was in Ichigo's room the doll is a lot easyer to explain away then a realy young girl.
otherwise it would be like this:
Ichigo: Dad, I'm going to take this blonde girl up to my room and close the door. now I don't want to be disturbed unless it's by an older guy with 2 tone hair or a quite guy that wears a ski mask in the middle of summer, If they drop by send them up.

Yeah, thats not creepy.
Old 2007-01-31, 14:11   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually I am not much bothered by mod soul trio still appearing in the storyline to be honest I am indiffrent simply coz mod soul trio best thing that happened in Bountu arc and MAINLY it extends ep time . Some purists are not very happy regarding this intrusion though its quite undertsandable .
Old 2007-01-31, 14:30   Link #8
kagato3

I think small one was more put off by them being in the plushes then them being there as they do have bodies. I was just pointing out that in this case being in plush form is preferable since other wise it could cause people to as some realy wierd questions.
Old 2007-01-31, 14:33   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I wasnt reffering to small one post as this thread gets more posts there will be the usal bunch of haters . I too am suprised regarding the plush form being used , Using Gigais would lead to satisfying lot of Nob/va Fan Girls ie FanService
Old 2007-01-31, 14:42   Link #10
kagato3

They were in their bodies when they tryed to help Kon so I'm sure we will see them. My take on what happened was Rinrin was sent to make sure Kon didn't spill the beans so was working under cover so to speak. I can take them or leave them I just hope that by being in the anmie they don't cut what is one of the funnies bits that should happen in about 3 eps.
Old 2007-01-31, 14:47   Link #11
ThoHell

Rinrin is just attached to Ichigo, nothing can be done about that ~_~. I think the mod souls are a plus, they're not doing any harm being in the anime instead are lightening it up.
Old 2007-01-31, 15:49   Link #12
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Actually I am not much bothered by mod soul trio still appearing in the storyline to be honest I am indiffrent simply coz mod soul trio best thing that happened in Bountu arc and MAINLY it extends ep time . Some purists are not very happy regarding this intrusion though its quite undertsandable .
I hate this artifical expanding of time...
I think it will be better to use all manga aviable then another filler episode not this stupid stretching of episodes
Old 2007-01-31, 16:23   Link #13
I love waffles!

Quote:
Just to make clear: It's nothing against the modsouls in general, but I think if the anime-crew decides to insert characters, than they should make it right, and they gave a very bad explanation. They don't want to take up space? What about their bodies, while they are running around as dolls? Don't they take up space? Wouldn't it look strange, if someone coincidentially found three corpses?
I pretty sure that they are keeping the Gigai at Urahara's Place.
Old 2007-01-31, 17:17   Link #14
kagato3

Quote:
I think every young girl is easier too explain, than a walking and talking doll.
I know your likely jokeing.
which of these is the better exscuse?
A) It's a new high tech toy from (insert place here).
B) .... I'm drawing a complete blank how Ichigo could explain human Rinrin with out ending up looking like a pervet.

Quote:
:Besides: Rukia was living for a few month in Ichigo's room and nobody noticed. So why should they now notice the modsoul. And even if they do, they could still alter the memories..
Well we know memory mod is not fool proof and it seems to work less effectivly on those with high levels of spirit power, both Tatsuki and Orihime remember both what realy happened and the moded memory. Who's to say it even worked on Isshin the first time, It's hard to tell how much of what he does is an act, add to that that both of the sisters powers are getting stronger. Useing a modifer is kinda chancy.

Quote:
:
Just to make clear: It's nothing against the modsouls in general, but I think if the anime-crew decides to insert characters, than they should make it right, and they gave a very bad explanation. They don't want to take up space? What about their bodies, while they are running around as dolls? Don't they take up space? Wouldn't it look strange, if someone coincidentially found three corpses?
My thoughs are that they don't need to eat in plush form and their bodies can be put in cold storage. There could also be other benifits to being in plush form as well. In Kon's mind at least it helps him get closer to wemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love waffles! View Post
I pretty sure that they are keeping the Gigai at Urahara's Place.
Which is much better then at the start of the bount arc where Ichigo had Rinrin's "dead" body stashed away some where in his room. Talk about creepy. I was just waiting for the Shinigmi Cup Golden where Yuzu finds it while cleaning his room like she did with Kon.

well back to the ep
I'm realy not sure we needed the whole 4 mins of recap at the start of the ep as it only covered the last 2 weeks that, unlike the mod souls, felt like real padding filler on the ep.
more and more hints that those close to Ichigo are gaining powers.
Looks like they toned down the damge to Chads arm as expected.
VA for the new pair was good.
Old 2007-01-31, 17:59   Link #15
Ryuk

Give the mod souls some slack, It's not like Bleach was 100% serious from the start, And it seems to bother the fill.. *cough* bount arc defe... errhm I don't remember his/her nick. The mod souls are probably the best characters from the fill.. *cough* bount arc (which sucked, the bount arc that is).

Well that said, it would be better if they knocked up the animation quality another notch and let it stay good.
Old 2007-01-31, 18:58   Link #16
lommm
l'homme de lommm

wow. this ep looks awesome. though i just watched some troll instead. it had talking mannequins. i shudder to think what show this was from originally...

rock's voice coming out of ulquiorra. awesome!
Old 2007-01-31, 19:28   Link #17
AdzPearson
Pepsiholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
wow. this ep looks awesome. though i just watched some troll instead. it had talking mannequins. i shudder to think what show this was from originally...

rock's voice coming out of ulquiorra. awesome!
The troll sounds a heck of a lot like The Fuccons. I saw a trailer once and it pretty much fits the description. It looks...erm...odd...slighty disturbing, too...lol

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I imagine I'll get round to doing so tomorrow afternoon. Being a reader of the manga, I'm looking forward to seeing how they've animated the particular chapters.
Old 2007-01-31, 19:43   Link #18
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
I hate this artifical expanding of time...
I think it will be better to use all manga aviable then another filler episode not this stupid stretching of episodes
Question for you: How long will it take the Bleach anime to catch up to the manga if it continues with 3 chapters per episode as it used to be in the SS arc?
Old 2007-01-31, 20:19   Link #19
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
also given she was in Ichigo's room the doll is a lot easyer to explain away then a realy young girl.
otherwise it would be like this:
Ichigo: Dad, I'm going to take this blonde girl up to my room and close the door. now I don't want to be disturbed unless it's by an older guy with 2 tone hair or a quite guy that wears a ski mask in the middle of summer, If they drop by send them up.

Yeah, thats not creepy.
I lol'd.

And for all the elitist fanboys: Lighten up. The modsouls aren't harming your precious manga arc, they're just there. You prolly shouldn't have been expecting the filler to end without a trace and then you wouldn't be so upset. Enjoy the manga animated like you were looking forward to doing instead of complaining.
Old 2007-01-31, 20:50   Link #20
striderm
Adusa #1

Don't forget you're an elitist fanboy too. The animation is really the thing that needs to be focused, I don't care about the trio being in there it just needs to be done well enough to be accepted.
Closed Thread