AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-16, 18:35   Link #361
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I had a weird dream about some pink haired vocaloid hottie singing a catchy as sin tune over and over and I was bobbing my head in sync with hers to the song she was singing.
Old 2012-06-16, 19:19   Link #362
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
....another weird dream....

I'm inside the restroom and on the toilet sit I see ..S%$T
you are lucky, it was just a dream..........i have seen some public toilets and well i'll just say your dream came true
Old 2012-06-16, 20:14   Link #363
Xagzan

I used to write down some crazy dreams I would have after waking up. I should pick that up again.

One brief one that I just found and is now coming back to me apparently began wiuth me playing New Super Mario Bros Wii in my house, which I do not own, but nothing really crazy about it. It wa salso 9 AM, I wrote. Then, I fell asleep, and when I woke up I had somehow won the game. Still nothing odd, right?

The next second, I had magically appeared on some beautiful beach, I was wearing a waiter's outfit, and reclining on the beach chair before me was a large Hispanic woman; she was planning to go on vacation to Africa in order to get a tan (don't ask, I don't know), and was discussing her plans with someone on the phone, while every few seconds pausing and having me take notes on the wedding I was planning for her. And that was it.

Really, don't ask, because I just don't know
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 01:06   Link #364
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I always forget my dreams. Whenever I am dreaming, it seems so real to me that it would never occur to me that I am dreaming. Then when I wake up, I could only remember very vaguely that I dream, and that's about it. I only remember 2 dreams in my life, cause that 2 dreams are pretty "traumatising". One of the dreams involve my mum. I go back to my house presumably after an outing, and my grandma and grandpa look pensive and solemn. I ask them why, and they tell me that my mum has just been hit by a car and is in the hospital. That's where my dream ends. I remember waking up crying. I dislike bad dreams like this. It seems so real that there is no way you can escape from it. The second dream involves only me. For some reason, I am stranded somewhere. So I take a cab alone. The taxi driver turns out to be a serial rapist/killer cause he doesn't go where I want him to and he drives me to a house/storage place/abandoned building and I keep shouting in the process. Can't remember much after that.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 01:37   Link #365
HasuMasu
*Artist

My fics would be better by a factor of ten if I remembered more than 1% of my dreams, they're all so cool.

Among that 1% I remember one where I was in a room and my Home Economics teacher was cutting a large piece of cheese. There's another where I was in some kind of festival and one of my classmates was wearing a cheap angel costume inside one of the booths, I assume it was a kissing booth because my memory of the dream ends with her blowing a kiss towards me.

This 1% doesn't account for the premonitions, which I assume everyone has. Come to think of it, I haven't had one in a while.

Anyone tried Lucid Dreaming? I fail at it.
Old 2012-06-17, 01:42   Link #366
kaitok
Inspired Musician

I just dream of zombies today. My friends and I were at a party in my place, when suddenly piles of zombies came. Somehow, I got a sword for myself, and another friend got a handgun. But the rest who came to the party died and we were killing of zombies by ourselves. I'm pretty sure I'll have died if I stayed in the dream longer -.-
Old 2012-06-17, 01:43   Link #367
lostcanvas

My dreams always running for no reason.. quite tiring... mostly running away from aliens and zombies.. Sometimes I dreamed that I was fighting.. the most recent one and still remember.. Is I having battle with a group of people I don't know, and we are against with Fairy Tail members... the most distinct/epic part was... each of us got to choose a kind of weapon and that will indicate who will be fighting with.. and I choose rod.. for some reason, my opponent is LAXUS... (I don't know what is the link though.. all I know... he was the strongest opponent among the rest I chose)
Tiring and stress dream~
Old 2012-06-17, 02:01   Link #368
Makender
Varsity Slacker

I used to have incredibly weird dreams when I was really young such as being alone in a room with a piano in front of me and then a white demon appears on top of the piano.

Now many of my dreams I consider 'boring' as they usually have to do with enacting scenes from normal life, playing through scenes from the aspect of a particular video game gameplay system, or sexual (its fun but mundune in comparison to some of the epics I've dreamt up).

Occasionally though I'll have a dream I consider weird such as just a while ago I had a dream I was rushing through some kind of facility in panic and the person I am with is screaming "We must find her!" After a bit we burst into a room where a girl is strapped into a torture/execution device that suddenly slices her into two as I burst in. The dream ends with me feeling incredibly distraught even though I had no known relation to the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
This 1% doesn't account for the premonitions, which I assume everyone has. Come to think of it, I haven't had one in a while.

Anyone tried Lucid Dreaming? I fail at it.
I am actually quite good at lucid dreaming. I can control dreams to the point where I can reconstruct the environment to some degree and manage who appears in my dreams. I can obviously manipulate what happens to them. What I really enjoy doing when I'm actually able to control the dream is set up the environment where I can make fantastic parkour/free-running maneuvers. This can lead to some pretty fun battles where I play ninja and dice things up with my ninja sword.

I also have never recognized any of my dreams as a premonition before so maybe it isn't as common as you think? Or I'm too dense to recognize them.

Makender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 02:13   Link #369
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ The main problems I have with Lucid Dreaming are 1. sleep and 2. memory. The most reliable way to enter a Lucid Dream requires that you fall asleep a certain way, as if going to sleep normally wasn't difficult enough. As for memory, this is the more frustrating one, I've managed to fall asleep in the right way for Lucid Dreaming before but by the time I enter the dream I'd forgotten what I'd been trying to do.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:50   Link #370
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

well, i have lucid dream about 1 or 2 times a month, each time i always build something, fly or try to make something appear, recently i often built a high tower and jump down from it and it feel surprising real, it feel like i'm really jumped in real life and was really exciting. the last time i have a lucid dream i use Unlimited Blade Works and Gate of Babylon from Fate/Series.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:20   Link #371
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
I always forget my dreams. Whenever I am dreaming, it seems so real to me that it would never occur to me that I am dreaming. Then when I wake up, I could only remember very vaguely that I dream, and that's about it. I only remember 2 dreams in my life, cause that 2 dreams are pretty "traumatising". One of the dreams involve my mum. I go back to my house presumably after an outing, and my grandma and grandpa look pensive and solemn. I ask them why, and they tell me that my mum has just been hit by a car and is in the hospital. That's where my dream ends. I remember waking up crying. I dislike bad dreams like this. It seems so real that there is no way you can escape from it. The second dream involves only me. For some reason, I am stranded somewhere. So I take a cab alone. The taxi driver turns out to be a serial rapist/killer cause he doesn't go where I want him to and he drives me to a house/storage place/abandoned building and I keep shouting in the process. Can't remember much after that.
gosh these are some nightmares, but it's just a dream so just forget about it

and on dreaming, many times i don't feel sleepy so i just close my eyes and use my imagination, i picture myself in my favorite anime, or sometimes create an anime of my own with me as the main protagonist and make a whole story line out of it, for these animes i make up in dreams i usually take reference of other animes to create one

And can someone tell me ,what exactly is a lucid dream??
Old 2012-06-17, 10:27   Link #372
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post

And can someone tell me ,what exactly is a lucid dream??
You are aware that you are dreaming, and you can manipulate your dream to a certain extent. It's an awesome "skill".

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:08   Link #373
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I had come down with an awful fever after my junior high's 8th grade graduation trip, and oh boy, some of the shit I saw still disturbs me. I was in a white hot room, and there was a chair, atop the chair were an array of needle-esque objects. I sat down in the chair and there were these beings there. I can't describe them, but I didn't feel unwelcome or threatened.

I cannot forget that dream. o_o
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:52   Link #374
Xagzan

I've had exactly 2-3 lucid dreams in my life that I can remember. Wish I knew how to purposely induce them like some people talk about, but I have no idea how that would work.

Which sucks since the first one I ever had was amazingly fun. Once I realized I was in my own dream, it was like realizing you're in the Matrix, and you can basically just be the One
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:58   Link #375
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

lucid dream are impossible for me by the time I'm aware that I'm dreaming, I get kicked out.
Still haven't had one yet... Or one that I remember anyways.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:58   Link #376
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I can't forget this bizarre dream I had during my childhood.

I 'awoke' in the dream as a vampire, not the sparkly one, but what you would expect out of the word ten years ago. As I realize my sudden thirst, I went into blood sucking spree, but I only 'remember' the very first victim which I think was my mother. I can't remember how, but in the end I was crucified in the middle of a wide body of water (I can't remember if it was a lake or a large pool). I struggled hard and I tried to scream, but I can't, as if my very voice was ripped out. That continued for awhile, until I fell unconscious. When I wake up, it was abrupt and I was breathing and sweating heavily.

Nowadays I very rarely dream. I read articles about lucid dreaming and tried it out several times, but failed every time. On the other hand my friend could induce it himself if he wants to, but he said he always brought out his worst nightmare every time he did it (a lucid nightmare that you remember as you wake up! that's scary alright).
Old 2012-06-17, 12:05   Link #377
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

my dreams are heavily fragmented but they all make sense while im dreaming then i wake up thinking wtf was that!!??

For example: i was dreaming i was running away from this huge stuffed teddy bear in my house then all of a sudden i was avoiding a huge passenger plane that was landing in the middle of the street and it was my responsibilty that it landed properly..........
Old 2012-06-17, 12:18   Link #378
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
my dreams are heavily fragmented but they all make sense while im dreaming then i wake up thinking wtf was that!!??

For example: i was dreaming i was running away from this huge stuffed teddy bear in my house then all of a sudden i was avoiding a huge passenger plane that was landing in the middle of the street and it was my responsibilty that it landed properly..........
The answer is clear, your destiny and career path is to be in the field of super heroics. You will help planes land safely and your arch nemesis is to be Count Fluffenvort, an evil scientist who implanted his soul into the fluffiest teddy bear ever.

You have your work cut out for you.
Old 2012-06-17, 12:24   Link #379
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by antediluvian View Post
The answer is clear, your destiny and career path is to be in the field of super heroics. You will help planes land safely and your arch nemesis is to be Count Fluffenvort, an evil scientist who implanted his soul into the fluffiest teddy bear ever.

You have your work cut out for you.
damn i just wanted a peaceful life impregnating all the members in my harem.....
Old 2012-06-17, 12:33   Link #380
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
damn i just wanted a peaceful life impregnating all the members in my harem.....
I see no such harem in your future, son. Perhaps there might be, but it rests on your ability to overcome Count Fluffenvort and stop his transition from gigantic teddy miser to magical school girl. Protect the would be host body from being taken over and a harem might be in your future!

Tags
dreams