AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 05:36   Link #9521
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I just had and interesting thought! What if Lumen Histoire allows someone to change history? Like overwrite it or something and the girl is someone who used it in order to change the dreadful events that we are yet to see!

And Ichiya took an interest in Natsu... Poor Natsu...
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 05:37   Link #9522
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Ho...? It sounds like this one will be a dark arc. I hope the one who dies is someone who we can actually feel sorry of rather than random characters, villains, or such. At the very least, it's someone who Levy feel sad about when they died..so chances are that the one who died is someone from FT.

I hope this will be comparable to Sieghart arc back in rave in terms of sadness

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 05:46   Link #9523
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Ho...? It sounds like this one will be a dark arc. I hope the one who dies is someone who we can actually feel sorry of rather than random characters, villains, or such. At the very least, it's someone who Levy feel sad about when they died..so chances are that the one who died is someone from FT.

I hope this will be comparable to Sieghart arc back in rave in terms of sadness
Since i never read that arc, can you tell me what it was about and why it was sad in a spoiler please?
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:06   Link #9524
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

who's that!!! who's behind that coat???

please stop that premonition's pic... it sounds something really horrible will happen
it will leave me in worried state while waiting for few chapters to see it actually happened...

seems like this times Mashima will kill a character for sure... (hopefully not as sad as when he killed characters in Rave Master... )
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:07   Link #9525
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

This is going to be so awesome.
Can't wait.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:13   Link #9526
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Since i never read that arc, can you tell me what it was about and why it was sad in a spoiler please?
Spoiler:

..it's really sad for me at that time ;_;

Quote:
I just had and interesting thought! What if Lumen Histoire allows someone to change history? Like overwrite it or something and the girl is someone who used it in order to change the dreadful events that we are yet to see!
It's.. quite possible w. No matter what happened, I'm sure that it'll lead to a happy ending in the end anyway.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:13   Link #9527
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post

And Ichiya took an interest in Natsu... Poor Natsu...
While it is possible, I don't think it will be used just yet. Sounds like final arc material and...well, this could still go on for another arc or two. Not to mention, tampering with the time/space continuum tends to invite unwanted transcendent immortal beasts that devour worlds
Quote:
It's obviously Gerard!
Since Mashima has already played the alternate world card, it's a possibility...especially taking into account the current anime arc.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:16   Link #9528
ReinhartX

my predictions for FT chars wise that may die for this arc

Jellal and Erza.....together or they dont die at all.....maybe makarov or lesser impt members

or i was thinking along the lines as this is related to dragons maybe something will happen to all current existing dragon slayers i.e they died(supposedly) or something happens to them

i feel sad for levy...and with those scars....it reminded me of final fantasy 6 when the end of the world scene happened

and lol at rufus he thinks he memorized everything when natsu nor gajeel barely showed everything

as for who the person is at the end....if its a woman i cant think of any1 but probably a new character....

Last edited by ReinhartX; 2012-08-31 at 06:40.
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:49   Link #9529
Bombo
TSF Fans

Every time reading levi dairy ...It's remind me Edolas arc ...Another world.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:53   Link #9530
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
I'm fucking afraid now.
Old 2012-08-31, 07:13   Link #9531
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I did not like the chapters first page, It showed Erza for no reason at all. I know they are known to have 0 things to do with the chapter its self but damn.. Erza was mentioned and shown ...once in the entire chapter.
Old 2012-08-31, 07:27   Link #9532
Casshern

Erza's ass made my worries go away.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 07:38   Link #9533
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Hmmm.... interesting....

First off, it's interesting that Gajeel's mine cart ride had a point. I'm just surprised that there was a mine cart track from the arena, all the way down to a dragon graveyard underground. Convenient much?

Yukino knows about the Eclipse plan and wants to help? Why do I get the feeling she doesn't know that it requires a Stellar Spirit mage sacrifice? Or maybe she volunteered to sacrifice herself to save the world, thinking Lucy would get her keys. Wonder how this is supposed to save the world.

And now, the trolling. Levy with a scar on her head, talking about how everyone died. As I theorized before, it could be that she thought everyone died, but the title of the next chapter implies they go to another world instead. At any rate, it appears that the last day will be violent.

And Jellal sees a female who has similar magic to Zeref? Perhaps the Zeref from another world?

Man, can't wait until next week.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 07:49   Link #9534
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yeaaa the cart leading there seemed a bit........stupid.
Old 2012-08-31, 07:50   Link #9535
Soverence

That last page man, all used for the words "to be continued" x.x , build me right up just to drop me off a cliff why don't yeah
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 07:55   Link #9536
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I was reading this, and was happy, and then THAT page. Are you freaking KIDDING ME? That's 5 people DEAD? And one of them is her beloved <insert obvious name here>? !!!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 08:24   Link #9537
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Jet, Droy, Gajeel, Elfman, Juvia. Now let's wait till next month and see if I got anyone right...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:10   Link #9538
ImperialFlameGod8190

this was a fascinating chapter we have the thought that yukino is now a part of the eclipse plan the battles to come and a dragon graveyard. Most likely the deaths will be the dragon slayers. Also i have a surprise prediction on a death Jellal will die trying to save kagura idk it just seems that it would be a reedemable thing. But one things for sure Bleach and Naruto were total buzzkills and this was refreshing
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:56   Link #9539
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
if that is true than i have a theory on who that is and why
Spoiler for the women in the hood:

we will see what happen in the next 4-8 chapter. one thing i know is it is going to be one dark ride.

Last edited by zerodragon; 2012-08-31 at 10:25.
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 11:42   Link #9540
kitten320

Well... that was much better than last chapter. I like this dark atmosphere. Things better live up to is promised.

So about 4 members of FT should die if we go by the pic. Well Jet, Droy and Gajeel are high candidates for that.

I wonder why rails are leading right to the graveyard, are they hiding something. Well good to know that Gajeel was not fully pushed to the side.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen