AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 03:11   Link #2381
Laid back Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
i would giv you a cookie if i could. thanks so much *tries to rework entire plot*
ok how many years dose it take for a normal soul reaper to get through the shino reijutsuin (soul reaper academy)?
Usually it takes six years but kaien Shiba passed after only two. So for Urahara it should be a walk in the park. also he was probably an amazing student and made it into first class. that is, if he had the desire to do so.
Laid back Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 16:51   Link #2382
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

could a hollow without aizen messing with it, take out a seated officer?

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 17:08   Link #2383
sayde

Of course. Normal level hollows were enough to even give Rukia a challenge at the very beginning of this series (before she gave up her powers to Ichigo). Most seated officers really aren't all that powerful. In fact, most seated officers aren't even capable of taking on gillian class menos alone. So I'm sure there's plenty of non-menos class hollow that are capable of defeating low ranking seated officers too.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 17:39   Link #2384
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Of course. Normal level hollows were enough to even give Rukia a challenge at the very beginning of this series (before she gave up her powers to Ichigo). Most seated officers really aren't all that powerful. In fact, most seated officers aren't even capable of taking on gillian class menos alone. So I'm sure there's plenty of non-menos class hollow that are capable of defeating low ranking seated officers too.
but not a high ranking one?

Old 2011-07-01, 18:04   Link #2385
sayde

High ranking as in VC's and Captains only? Honestly, after everyone's performance during the war, I'm tempted to say VC's wouldn't lose to any normal hollows except for maybe Vasto Lorde's. Naturally created Vasto Lorde-class arrancar *might* require a Captain, but since we never saw a naturally created Vasto Lorde-class arrancar fight before Aizen powered them up, it's hard to say for sure.
Old 2011-07-01, 23:58   Link #2386
JustRob

I've got a question. In episode 1, Rukia's sword has a rectangular hilt with two swirls and some cut out parts. After Ichigo takes her powers, the hilt remains exactly the same.

Was that because they were not Ichigo's powers but Rukia's powers? So in other words, Ichigo was wielding Sode no Shirayuki up until his training with Kisuke?
Old 2011-07-02, 01:16   Link #2387
sayde

Yes, I believe you're correct. He was wielding Rukia's powers and therefore, he was wielding her zanpakuto. I think this issue was brought up during the zanpakuto filler arc when Ichigo was forced into battling Sode no Shirayuki.
Old 2011-07-16, 06:05   Link #2388
Gls
Glass Skinned

In Chapter 272, it says that there's an easter egg in that chapter. What's that?
Old 2011-07-16, 06:14   Link #2389
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gls View Post
In Chapter 272, it says that there's an easter egg in that chapter. What's that?
...... when did this become a COD zombie map? there aint no easter eggs in bleach.
thats the chpt just after ichigo has been stabbed i the chest by ulq, uryu comes to help renji out with that pink haired espada and orahime gets beat up by two other hollow chicks.
therwise known as the 3rd chpt in volume 31 of bleach

Old 2011-07-16, 06:55   Link #2390
Gls
Glass Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
...... when did this become a COD zombie map? there aint no easter eggs in bleach.
thats the chpt just after ichigo has been stabbed i the chest by ulq, uryu comes to help renji out with that pink haired espada and orahime gets beat up by two other hollow chicks.
therwise known as the 3rd chpt in volume 31 of bleach
Lol shame on me.
Old 2011-07-16, 07:29   Link #2391
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

your icon is distracting and funny

Old 2011-07-16, 07:54   Link #2392
Gls
Glass Skinned

And so does yours.

@Topic: Do the other shinigami know about Ichigo's hollow?
Old 2011-07-16, 10:41   Link #2393
Langus
Optimus Prime

A good number of them have seen it, one of them being a captain (Byakuya) so I'm going to go with yes on that one.
Old 2011-07-17, 21:46   Link #2394
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

....can i ask if Kubo stated in the manga about Renji's questions and what is Uruhara's answer to that question.....it is during pre-hm arc war......i've been wondering about that when i'm watching the anime and since it's just my half a year reading the manga, i just don't have time to find what chapter containing that scene......i ask this because i have the feeling that if it was mention in the manga, it is pertaining to Rukia...... and we have been lately associating Rukia as the mystery shinigami in this just recent chapters....

and yeah,......does Rukia have the information during hm arc war that Ichigo's father is a shinigami? i've been thinking that there is a change in her personality after ss arc, because pre- and post ss arc, she's been blaming herself that it was because of her that she involved Ichigo to her mess yet during hm arc she doesn't portray that image again even Ichigo got beaten and tore by his opponent.....actually, Ichigo doesn't have responsibility to defeat Aizen but Rukia allow him to fight eventhough she knew that Ichigo doesn't stand a chance and he will be killed......so i'm thinking that she is aware about Isshin's.......neh? is it in the manga?

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 00:15   Link #2395
sayde

Quote:
@Topic: Do the other shinigami know about Ichigo's hollow?
Once the FKT battle takes place, Komamura's statement during his battle with Tousen kind of implied that the Captains and VC's probably knew about it and are okay with it since he didn't intentionally seek out hollow powers. What's puzzling is that we don't know exactly how the rest of the Captains and VC's could've found out. Because during canon parts of the plot, the only one among the Gotei 13 he ever showed his hollow side to was Byakuya. (Hanataro saw his mask as well, but Ichigo wasn't wearing it at the time.) Byakuya also went on record for stating that he wouldn't inquire anything about it. Plus he doesn't seem the type that would spread the news about it to anyone. Rukia didn't even see Ichigo with his mask on until after his final battle with Ulquiorra. But by the time we see her witness him in that state for the first time in the plot, she showed no surprise and was even able to somehow account for the fact that by that point, his mask changed appearance again.

So it's really weird. With the way Ichigo kept conveniently managing to avoid going Vizard in front of any VC's or Captains until the FKT saga, it was as if Kubo was planning to make his Vizard form a big shock for the Gotei 13. But then later on he tosses the idea out the window and simply has everyone know about it already as if it's old news. IMO, I've always considered that aspect of the plot to be poorly explained.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-07-18 at 00:32.
Old 2011-07-18, 09:21   Link #2396
Gls
Glass Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
A good number of them have seen it, one of them being a captain (Byakuya) so I'm going to go with yes on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Once the FKT battle takes place, Komamura's statement during his battle with Tousen kind of implied that the Captains and VC's probably knew about it and are okay with it since he didn't intentionally seek out hollow powers. What's puzzling is that we don't know exactly how the rest of the Captains and VC's could've found out. Because during canon parts of the plot, the only one among the Gotei 13 he ever showed his hollow side to was Byakuya. (Hanataro saw his mask as well, but Ichigo wasn't wearing it at the time.) Byakuya also went on record for stating that he wouldn't inquire anything about it. Plus he doesn't seem the type that would spread the news about it to anyone. Rukia didn't even see Ichigo with his mask on until after his final battle with Ulquiorra. But by the time we see her witness him in that state for the first time in the plot, she showed no surprise and was even able to somehow account for the fact that by that point, his mask changed appearance again.

So it's really weird. With the way Ichigo kept conveniently managing to avoid going Vizard in front of any VC's or Captains until the FKT saga, it was as if Kubo was planning to make his Vizard form a big shock for the Gotei 13. But then later on he tosses the idea out the window and simply has everyone know about it already as if it's old news. IMO, I've always considered that aspect of the plot to be poorly explained.
Kisuke's the one who trained him until he finally got his mask, right?
Old 2011-07-18, 11:45   Link #2397
sayde

Quote:
Kisuke's the one who trained him until he finally got his mask, right?
Yes. Kisuke lead him to awaken his both his shinigami and hollow powers which caused his mask and his hollow side to pop up sporadically until the Vizards taught him how to control it. However, prior to the start of the war, the only ones among the Gotei 13 we ever saw Ichigo show his mask to were Hanataro and Byakuya. Events played out in such a way that he managed to avoid going Vizard it in front of all the other seated officers until the FKT arc.
Old 2011-07-21, 23:00   Link #2398
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
sayde oh wise sayde
(whose opinion I read and agree with for eps 306-309 with the final fight with Aizen and Ichi and Gin's issue after I ranted for about 30mins straight about it all, lol)

Why didn't the series finish at episode 310 when this "story" has been stretched out for 6 years (it was 2005/06 iirc when Aizen left Soul Society) and really has nothing left to offer cept being the "Hollywood" over the top battles and power levels so high within short spaces of time for only a 'few characters', I almost feel like taking back my time of marathoning eps 275-310 over the last few weeks ;_;

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 00:27   Link #2399
Alchemist007
*Author

I heard Secretzfan say that KT wanted to continue Bleach for many years to come.
Old 2011-07-22, 00:52   Link #2400
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

yh i read the interview where kubo said that. for atleast another 10 years he said.

Tags
q&a