AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-09, 09:43   Link #101
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
reincarnation, ha..... can be, death of kaien sure happend before Ichigo's birth, so i cant see why not....

Edit: almost forgot - Kaien was killed by Rukia with her zanpakto, meaning - his soul was purified and able to enter reincornation circle))) no problem) and.... OD - kaien - reincarnation of ichigo? i think that ichigo is reinkarnation of kaien - meaning ichigo was kaien in his previous life, right?
I was tired you know damn well...I meant the other way around.

HT tis not impossible. For one thing....Kaien's body was taken over. When he died Mestacia died too. Aizen created made him so that he'd return to HM even after death. He was then consumed by Gluntoneria whom had the ability to retain the powers of those he consumed, living or dead.

Mestacia had only fused with Kaien's body not soul.<---he is a soul. But they can bleed so maybe they have souls. Since techinally they are spriits but none walk through walls and they can grow from Adulthood. So I see them as not so much as dead rather as beings from and alternate world that. But we can not exist with out the other (Living and the dead.)

Glutoneria was able to retain his memories and abilities.
(Probably due to the synapses and the brain) But he WAS NOT Kaien, only a facsimile of him. . Technically as Dai-to -kun( <--I meant to type it like that) said. Rukia killed that hollow so he was purified and technically his soul passed on. He entered the reincarnation life-death-birth cycle. Which would account for Kaien's body returning to HM and not his. So if you think about it. Glutoneria only ate Kaien's husk and neither soul was present. Because they had already died.

Dai-to-kun. you are only half right. Shinigami purify Hollows of the sins they committed as Hollows. So that they can pass on and rejoin the cycle. Shinigami die. Some believe they turn into spirit particles and become part of SS. But if that were so. "The two worlds are constantly exchanging souls" Would be false. They are reborn in the living world. Hence Kaien could be Ichigo...But I doubt it.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-05-09 at 15:52. Reason: Read it and the soul part ...I was like wtf when I read it. So I felt like I should elaborate
Old 2008-05-09, 14:57   Link #102
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
OD, I doubt it too) But there is such posibility) ... I don't think thats even matters. Kaien, first of all, Rukia's past, burden on her soul, that she must overcome. Ichigo - her present, and, i believe, future. If you ask me, there's no need to merge those two existances)))

P.S. "Dai-to-kun"... i like it) it's kina hard to explain what kind of voice i imagine reading this, but i like it))))
Old 2008-05-09, 16:55   Link #103
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
OD, I doubt it too) But there is such posibility) ... I don't think thats even matters. Kaien, first of all, Rukia's past, burden on her soul, that she must overcome. Ichigo - her present, and, i believe, future. If you ask me, there's no need to merge those two existances)))
Shipping aside...

I doubt it because if he were, I don't think # 9 would have appeared in that form. And by now KT would have hinted that, it was so and that's why he is so strong. Or had his own powers.

Besides I don't want Ichigo to be anyone but Ichigo. So reincarnation is out

Quote:
P.S. "Dai-to-kun"... i like it) it's kina hard to explain what kind of voice i imagine reading this, but i like it))))
Now I am wondering if you hear it like I do. (I am glad that I am not the only who supplies voices when reading)

I hear a voice that sounds like Nobuo Tobita- Akabane Kurodo, Get Backers
Old 2008-05-09, 18:36   Link #104
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Er no again. Ichigo is strong because
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-05-09, 22:03   Link #105
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I disagree. Only his memories where inside of 9. He was killed by Rukia. So Ichigo could be the reincarnation of Kaien as well.
That smells like inuyasha ._. Kikoyo and Kagome
But i don't think their is any connection between ichigo and Kaien
Old 2008-05-10, 09:30   Link #106
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Er no again. Ichigo is strong because
Spoiler for manga:
No shit sherlock's...Your point?

So is Byakuya's dad...But Ichigo pwned him. His greatness lies in being himself.

He could still be the son of Isshin and Kaien's reincarnation. He's only 15 and we don't know just how long ago Kaien died. It's not impossible for him to be both. (I just don't want him to be)
HT...That's not a spoiler. Only to dubbies...
Old 2008-05-10, 09:42   Link #107
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Espada 9 specifically said that he IS Kaein, as he consumed his soul. You just want Kaein to be Ichigo. Espada 9 gains his powers by consumption, every soul he eats he gains their memories, personality and powers.
Old 2008-05-10, 10:36   Link #108
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Now we're getting metaphysical. If you have someone's memories, personality and powers inside of you, does that mean you have their soul too :S? I do rather doubt it, personally. I will say this. If espada 9 had only eaten an empty husk/body, he wouldn't have gained any powers or stuff from it. At least that seems plausible to me. So, when he ate Metastacia, there must still have been something of Kaien in him.

It's almost impossible for us to pin down whether that counts as Kaien's soul or not. The only way we could say that there was something of Kaien's soul there was if we had seen some indication that he was in espada 9 still suffering, or trying to fight his control. Without that, it's just speculation either way.
Old 2008-05-10, 11:01   Link #109
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Er... Kaein was already a spirit... Shinigamis don't have "bodies", now if he was human, then it becomes a little more complicated, but Hollows consume spirits/souls not the physical being of a person.
Old 2008-05-10, 14:38   Link #110
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kaien's body is shown in chapter 115 . Its also been mentioned in the past, Ganju remembers Rukia as the shinigami who dragged Kaien's body .Furthermore the body containing Kaien Metastacia disintegrated and regenerated in HM, its clearly mentioned by Espada9 in chapter 267

Old 2008-05-12, 09:36   Link #111
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Er... Kaein was already a spirit... Shinigamis don't have "bodies", now if he was human, then it becomes a little more complicated, but Hollows consume spirits/souls not the physical being of a person.
Hello that was the bullshit he told Rukia to fuck with her mind. he said that wasn't true. Geta posted part of it...

They bleed , they have a nervous system...I never seen any walk through walls or people, what do you means they don't have bodies? (I lust after Ichigo..a HOT BOD!)

They are simply bodies that exist on another spiritual plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Kaien's body is shown in chapter 115 . Its also been mentioned in the past, Ganju remembers Rukia as the shinigami who dragged Kaien's body .Furthermore the body containing Kaien Metastacia disintegrated and regenerated in HM, its clearly mentioned by Espada9 in chapter 267

Thanks for that...

I stand corrected....
Ok so Kaiens body didn't go with Metastacia..

But Metastacia fused with him (And the way he spoke to Rukia you can see he had access to his mind) and took Kaiens memory with him to HM. So #9 wasn't Kaien he was a facsimile of him
Old 2012-03-24, 16:23   Link #112
Mark Burgess

-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Hello that was the bullshit he told Rukia to fuck with her mind. he said that wasn't true. Geta posted part of it...

They bleed , they have a nervous system...I never seen any walk through walls or people, what do you means they don't have bodies? (I lust after Ichigo..a HOT BOD!)
Idiot, Rukia went through a wall in the first episode when she met Ichigo
Old 2013-01-06, 05:00   Link #113
cloud0807

Connection between Kaien & Ichigo

Idk why i didnt think of this sooner :/
might be wrong probably
but what if Kaien is ichigos like uncle lol
Old 2013-01-07, 21:09   Link #114
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Kaien.... cousin or uncle Ichigo ... yes cloud0807
Old 2013-03-13, 08:34   Link #115
Scavenger144

Ichigo and Kaien are both part of the Shiba Clan.

Ichigo's dad was the former head.

Isshin was Kaien's uncle making him ichigo's cousin. Thats probably why they look alike.
Old 2013-03-13, 12:05   Link #116
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Called it a looong time ago.
Old 2013-03-14, 15:57   Link #117
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Called it a looong time ago.
so did ukitake and rukia. they were just burdened with the sheer mass of idiocy that pollutes SS, so they couldn't put 2 and 2 together
Old 2013-03-18, 10:56   Link #118
Serocco

The correlaition? They're cousins.

If Kukaku was talking about Isshin being her uncle, then Kaien is Ichigo's cousin.
Old 2013-03-18, 20:42   Link #119
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serocco View Post
The correlaition? They're cousins.

If Kukaku was talking about Isshin being her uncle, then Kaien is Ichigo's cousin.
And with that, the thread is closed.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2013-03-20, 07:08   Link #120
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
so did ukitake and rukia. they were just burdened with the sheer mass of idiocy that pollutes SS, so they couldn't put 2 and 2 together
Right? So far every villian has some grudge on SS for some reason or another.