AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-18, 07:01   Link #281
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
And Hayate will make trouble, but only if provoked, with a good reason.
I can just see it now.... by Ep 18 Mobile Division six is declared traitors by TSAB, Rookies get captured and we see the Aces stroming TSAB headquarters. Thus begins the arc of TSAB's destruction
Old 2007-06-18, 07:04   Link #282
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
I can just see it now.... by Ep 18 Mobile Division six is declared traitors by TSAB, Rookies get captured and we see the Aces stroming TSAB headquarters. Thus begins the arc of TSAB's destruction
do is smell a EVA ending here ??
Old 2007-06-18, 07:04   Link #283
Thisguy
Negikamo

The way Shari sounded, to me at least, that both Nanoha's and RH's restriction has been lifted on that scene.
However, another matter is that they did say "restriction", not outright "Limiter"...
So, if I am to take the same strict way I did for A's manga, it sounds more like it's only RH...

Anyway, Fate had to load 3 cartridges for Trident while Nanoha only did 1 for her EB, and it pretty much canceled out.
Assuming that they're still on-per at full-power blast, Nanoha definitely did receive some kind of buff-up... but I don't think Exceed Mode alone would be that drastic.
(Now that we think about it, isn't it the first time Fate used 3 cartridges at once?)

All in all, I'm not really sure, but for the time being, I'd like to believe it released everything that were on Nanoha and RH.
Maybe once official site has put synopsys for EP12, we'll get the definite answer.

And yes, while RH is definitely an I.D, she's so far been most talkative and talentful device of all.
She's most likely an I.D, but one hell of I.D for sure.

Quote:
I think the number might be the relic themselves or the relic was transformed into them(I wish they would stop wearing the jacket)
In my opinion, it's highly doubtful.
We already have "VI" walking around doing everything, and the Relic retrieved in this Ep was No.VI.
But Numbers do call them "Core"... so I suppose they're some kind of core in different sense.

P.S-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It doesn't count if he mention it anywhere other then the episode thread or generic thread
If I remember right, I think actually did post that in Ep10 thread

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-06-18 at 07:15.
Old 2007-06-18, 07:05   Link #284
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
When Nanoha is in Exceed Mode and tanked that S ranked blast, she is still AA rank right.... that being the case just how much power does a device add towards user's offensive and defensive powers.......

I guess that they opted with the route Nanoha = Cool and Fate = Hot, not that I mind at all , looking forward to Fate's BJ....
One word: Sonicform.
Quote:
Now I normally gravitate to that, but why not now?
Old 2007-06-18, 07:06   Link #285
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
maybe before episode 18, Vivio has something to do with how the plot will go on, especially with TSAB...an organization like that and successfully captured a little girl who has info on the relics...they would do anything to get info out of her...even if it means, torture!....
Old 2007-06-18, 07:20   Link #286
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post

but back on topic, at the end of this battle sounds like Erio got the most damage out of everyone...sounds like he was really trying his hardest to protect the briefcase he was holding...
Heheheh...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post

P.S-If I remember right, I think actually did post that in Ep10 thread
You did?! Where?

P.S - Guys, you do know what would happen if TSAB collapse right?

It's more realistic that it'll only be a small portion of them under the general that would try anything funny, considering all of RF6's supporters...
Old 2007-06-18, 07:31   Link #287
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

on another note, I guess Hayate showed a good display of her firepower in this episode huh...sounds like she can muster all of Reinforce I's attacks without fusion of Rein Zwei....Hayate really is dangerous 0_0!
so what did Chrono do after his little chat with Carim??
did he just leave?...I wonder if he'll visit RF6 and congratulate them on a well fought battle and hang out a little while...

we all won't know if TSAB really is on it with this whole relic smuggling scenario...its all just speculation...for now, its just a two way battle...TSAB/RF6 vs. Scaglietti and his Numbers!
Old 2007-06-18, 07:34   Link #288
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
P.S - Guys, you do know what would happen if TSAB collapse right?

It's more realistic that it'll only be a small portion of them under the general that would try anything funny, considering all of RF6's supporters...
coughrebirthfromdestructioncough

Episode 26 Epilogue.

Acous: What do you know...it IS the 3 Admirals all over again.
Chrono: Me and my...big...mouth...*faceslaps*

Besides, unless the RF6 allies itself with the Church or Jail or something, challenging TSAB head-on is suicidal, considering how they're implying there's more SS-rankers out there.

Anyway...this episode made me a little high, so here's a 4 minute doodle from your friendly neighbourhood doodlist, that puts even sick!Togashi to shame.

Spoiler:

What really happened behind the scenes after Schach and Signum left.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-18, 07:48   Link #289
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
o
did he just leave?...I wonder if he'll visit RF6 and congratulate them on a well fought battle and hang out a little while...
He stayed with Carim, who wouldn't?

*cough* >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Episode 26 Epilogue.

Well, there's that and also all the dimensions/Worlds under their care would be thrown into chaos...

And I STILL don't trust Nanoha/Fate/Hayate to be running the entire organization when there's other Admirals for the job...

Quote:
[

Anyway...this episode made me a little high, so here's a 4 minute doodle from your friendly neighbourhood doodlist, that puts even sick!Togashi to shame.

Spoiler:

What really happened behind the scenes after Schach and Signum left.
I was expecting something... More...

*wave wrist in circular motion while trying to think of a word...*
Old 2007-06-18, 07:50   Link #290
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:

Episode 26 Epilogue.

Besides, unless the RF6 allies itself with the Church or Jail or something, challenging TSAB head-on is suicidal, considering how they're implying there's more SS-rankers out there.
Given the surpise Regius have about an SS rank mage stationed with the ground forces, I think SS rank and above are somewhat a rare commodity in TSAB, besides its not as if they don't have support, Surely Lindy and Leti still pull some weight in TSAB along with Chrono....
Old 2007-06-18, 07:53   Link #291
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
on another note, I guess Hayate showed a good display of her firepower in this episode huh...sounds like she can muster all of Reinforce I's attacks without fusion of Rein Zwei....Hayate really is dangerous 0_0!

we all won't know if TSAB really is on it with this whole relic smuggling scenario...its all just speculation...for now, its just a two way battle...TSAB/RF6 vs. Scaglietti and his Numbers!
he probably went to pay the bills
Old 2007-06-18, 08:06   Link #292
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
do is smell a EVA ending here ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehMGZ...related&search

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123
he probably went to pay the bills
Speaking of bills, Didn't Hayate let loose Diabolic Emission inside a city....... or is it an abandoned area. if its the latter there sure are alot of those in and near Mid...
Old 2007-06-18, 08:11   Link #293
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Speaking of bills, Didn't Hayate let loose Diabolic Emission inside a city....... or is it an abandoned area. if its the latter there sure are alot of those in and near Mid...
Evaucations go very smoothly in Mid-Childa

@Nightengale

Is 'playful' the right word? Or maybe 'sensual'?

Argh! I'm throwing darts all over the place...!
Old 2007-06-18, 08:16   Link #294
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
@Nightengale

Is 'playful' the right word? Or maybe 'sensual'?
Maybe the word you're looking for is 'risque?"

I originally wanted to do mildly sensual, but it's a spur-of-moment doodle and that would require a bit of time. Doing it the simple way saves time.

@Darco

A rare commodity, yes. That is shown by how Chrono talks about the elitism of the trio. But the reaction from Regius was justified, really. The StrikerS manga implied strongly that the Ground Forces are the 2nd bananas in the divisional sections of TSAB, and the Air Division, Navy, elsewhere are where the real bad boys and girls play their games.

And of course RF6 will have backers even if they go rogue. I'm saying that the backings need to be BIG, judging from various implications if they're going to face the bulk of things.

Anyway, let's end it at that. We don't need RF6 vs TSAB speculation Mk. XIII.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-18, 08:23   Link #295
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Maybe the word you're looking for is 'risque?"

I originally wanted to do mildly sensual, but it's a spur-of-moment doodle and that would require a bit of time. Doing it the simple way saves time.
'Classy' (That's the word!)

It suits both their personality...

Quote:
@Darco

A rare commodity, yes. That is shown by how Chrono talks about the elitism of the trio. But the reaction from Regius was justified, really. The StrikerS manga implied strongly that the Ground Forces are the 2nd bananas in the divisional sections of TSAB, and the Air Division, elsewhere are where the real bad boys and girls play their games.
I was under the impression that Navy is where all the action is You get to travel the dimensions, meet new people, save worlds, and quite a few famous people in that division too

Air Force don't seem to be called upon much... Or did I mistake a few of them for Navy?

Quote:
And of course RF6 will have backers even if they go rogue. I'm saying that the backings need to be BIG, judging from various implications if they're going to face the bulk of things.
Like I've said, they should all just move to Navy, it's more friendlier there
Old 2007-06-18, 08:24   Link #296
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Insomnia leads to me ripping out the relatively interesting action clips for the episode. Enjoy.

The Aces in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFLuW1MG7k

A quasi-montage of the Cadets and Lulu Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpLb5zuLm7c

Last edited by aroduc; 2007-06-18 at 08:48.
Old 2007-06-18, 09:02   Link #297
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Insomnia leads to me ripping out the relatively interesting action clips for the episode. Enjoy.

The Aces in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFLuW1MG7k
Hah. Impressive. The Aces were really dominating the field there. Plus point for Diabolic Emission, Exceed Form+Excelion Buster and the Trident Smasher.

Quote:
A quasi-montage of the Cadets and Lulu Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpLb5zuLm7c

Vita... Nice entrance. Smashing thru. Agito seems to have a lot more firepower than expected. And Ginga's counter-punch was cool.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-18, 09:22   Link #298
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well since they didn't return to Chrono and Carim we can pretty much come up with any theory we want. Hopefully Chrono will stick around to do more than simply release Hayate when the time comes. But I do like the picture, they can marry the guy off but they can't stop people from pairing him off But yeah Chrono is probably off to pay bills and write a report after all that went on in the city.

I'm not sure we'd get a full scale war within TSAB. Simply because we've got the good doctor to handle unless there is a massive conspiracy. Obviously the (what is that guy a General?) military guy is pretty easy to manipulate. Could believe Hayate and co are planning something terrible. At the very least he could cause some trouble and force them into a difficult situation.
Old 2007-06-18, 09:59   Link #299
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well since they didn't return to Chrono and Carim we can pretty much come up with any theory we want. Hopefully Chrono will stick around to do more than simply release Hayate when the time comes.
Logically speaking, other than watching the action, what else could they do?

Take scores? Or score? ()

Quote:
But I do like the picture, they can marry the guy off but they can't stop people from pairing him off
I like your attitude!

Quote:
But yeah Chrono is probably off to pay bills and write a report after all that went on in the city.
Story of his life.

They blow up, he explains it .

Quote:
I'm not sure we'd get a full scale war within TSAB. Simply because we've got the good doctor to handle unless there is a massive conspiracy. Obviously the (what is that guy a General?) military guy is pretty easy to manipulate. Could believe Hayate and co are planning something terrible. At the very least he could cause some trouble and force them into a difficult situation.
Yup, he's a General. (It's always the assholes...)

But like I've said, She has at least 3-6 Admirals backing her up (Still not too sure about the 3 Legendary ones), as well as the leader of the Saint Church...
Old 2007-06-18, 10:09   Link #300
Aaron008R

Quote:
Take scores? Or score? ()
Or get cosplayed by Hayate's 'teacher'.

Quote:
But like I've said, She has at least 3-6 Admirals backing her up (Still not too sure about the 3 Legendary ones), as well as the leader of the Saint Church...
At least we're quite guaranteed with Midget-obaasan. Going by Vita's remarks.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Closed Thread