AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-18, 17:04   Link #3461
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bluebeard View Post
Whoa, there are two of them? I must have missed something...What exactly is that 'New Challenger' mode?
AKA Black God Battler. 2 B.Battler with almost all the abilities in the game permanent, start with 5 bars of SP each from the begining.

In order to play against them, you have to go through Hard mode arcade without getting a continue screen. That's all you need to do.
Old 2012-04-18, 17:15   Link #3462
kevan3

How much HP does Beatrice have in Princess mode?
Old 2012-04-18, 17:16   Link #3463
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevan3 View Post
How much HP does Beatrice have in Princess mode?
The same as in Normal mode.
Old 2012-04-18, 17:37   Link #3464
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bluebeard View Post
Whoa, there are two of them? I must have missed something...What exactly is that 'New Challenger' mode?
He used cheat engine to pick two Beatrices. It's pretty fun lol.
Old 2012-04-18, 19:53   Link #3465
cronnoponno

Fun coincidence:

In the Bernkastel video, Lambdadelta's partner was Ange, a bit after, her partner is Battler.
Old 2012-04-18, 20:10   Link #3466
DoktorFunk
Warned for a moment...

I don't wanna see all of Bern's moves and stuff until the update, so I just stopped by to say:

420 smoke tea leaves everyday + ahaha.wav
Old 2012-04-18, 20:34   Link #3467
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
So I decided to try and see if I could get the doppelganger thing to work, and I managed it without too much difficulty. As a side effect I learned that they actually have implemented all the information required for two of the same character to be working together, ie when Erika tags into Erika, she has a specific call for herself ("Witch of Truth!"), and when doing an Arcade run with two Lucifers I got a scene were Lucifer was repremanding herself for not putting on a good enough show lol.

I find it quite curious that they went through all the effort of putting in support for double picking characters yet it isn't allowed :/ I imagine mostly because they didn't want to make more costumes, but who knows.
Old 2012-04-18, 20:43   Link #3468
cronnoponno

I heard Ryukishi likes putting easter eggs in for people who eff with the files to see, like the Tomitake doll if you cheat to get more points in your quiz than allowed. Perhaps this is the same.

Either that or they'll make a boss rush mode similar to god black Battler?
Old 2012-04-18, 21:07   Link #3469
TwilightsCall

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Either that or they'll make a boss rush mode similar to god black Battler?
Oh man I hope so
Old 2012-04-18, 21:08   Link #3470
Oblivion

Does anyone know what the text was saying at 0:53 to 1:04? Something about those floating crystals? What do they do?
Old 2012-04-18, 21:12   Link #3471
cronnoponno

The fragments? They recharge for remaining idle(as in not attacking, not sure how far the limits go, like if guarding is considered idle) which seem to be able to be discharged for a number of special effects, including having a super.

Consider it....ammo.
Old 2012-04-18, 23:02   Link #3472
lugh121

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
So I decided to try and see if I could get the doppelganger thing to work, and I managed it without too much difficulty. As a side effect I learned that they actually have implemented all the information required for two of the same character to be working together, ie when Erika tags into Erika, she has a specific call for herself ("Witch of Truth!"), and when doing an Arcade run with two Lucifers I got a scene were Lucifer was repremanding herself for not putting on a good enough show lol.

I find it quite curious that they went through all the effort of putting in support for double picking characters yet it isn't allowed :/ I imagine mostly because they didn't want to make more costumes, but who knows.
Interesting Did you hear other quotes ?
Old 2012-04-18, 23:58   Link #3473
kevan3

Weren't the rest of the previous patches released around midnight?
Old 2012-04-19, 01:09   Link #3474
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
Not yet. And I'll have to wait the manual patch. The automatic NEVER works here. =/
Old 2012-04-19, 01:12   Link #3475
cronnoponno

How DO the automatic patches work anyway? Is there something that I did wrong that makes it not work?

Or, rather, how do I extract it to make it a manual patch? Instead of waiting for someone to upload one, is there any way I can just take the files myself? I'm not too technologically inclined but I'm sure if it was explained to me I can figure out how to do it. Can I do something stupid like rename the extension to .rar and open it with Winrar?
Old 2012-04-19, 01:17   Link #3476
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

The automatic patch is automatic. =P Just double-click on it and it'll make the rest.

I am curious about it too. Waiting for someone to upload it is a real pain sometimes (like the Will patch). Never tried to rename to .rar before, but I doubt that this works.
Old 2012-04-19, 01:27   Link #3477
cronnoponno

Just tried it, failed horribly.
Old 2012-04-19, 01:30   Link #3478
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

We'll know it after. Let's pester the uploader until he reveals his secret. XD

And I don't see how Bern's automatic Kakeras can be effective. Real players won't give space to her to gain more Kakeras.
Old 2012-04-19, 01:39   Link #3479
cronnoponno

She really looks like she only needs one at all times, which shouldn't be too hard, especially if going against a ranged character, worst you'll take is a Siesta arrow to the kn-....face.....

Honestly I don't know how you guys seem so calm about this, I saw that air combo she did and was like ''What the hell? Seriously?''
Old 2012-04-19, 01:46   Link #3480
TwilightsCall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugh121 View Post
Interesting Did you hear other quotes ?
I'm not very good at using Cheat Engine yet so I have to redo everything from scratch everytime I pick a new character, so I havn't done much with it yet. I do plan on going through and looking for any other interesting tidbits that are lieing around.
Closed Thread