AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 10 20.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 37.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 29.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-26, 01:16   Link #101
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Hopes to see F-14 Mindseekers [Waku Waku Doki Doki]

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-26, 03:02   Link #102
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
for me its
nevermind i dont want to think of another relationship like ise and kiba's
Oy, dont bring that up DxD messed up my imagination when a guy says grudge line
Old 2012-10-26, 04:15   Link #103
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
naked inia huh ... inia probly will be innocently holding yuuyas arm sleeping while yuuya is sitting their panicing thinking must stay fathful

what if the reason leon is pissed at yuuya is because ...... nevermind i dont want to think of another relationship like ise and kiba's
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Oy, dont bring that up DxD messed up my imagination when a guy says grudge line
Well, one of the reasons you can extrapolate from the episode is that Leon Kuze and Yuuya Bridges are both American/Japanese, so what one does would reflect on the other. Leon probably took alot of hits due to Yuuya being angst about his background with the other pilots.

Then as well, there is also the fact that Leon's name is fully American, while Bridges has a Japanese name that he did not seem to let go. We will have to see what comes up in the next episode.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-26, 05:16   Link #104
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Well, one of the reasons you can extrapolate from the episode is that Leon Kuze and Yuuya Bridges are both American/Japanese, so what one does would reflect on the other. Leon probably took alot of hits due to Yuuya being angst about his background with the other pilots.

Then as well, there is also the fact that Leon's name is fully American, while Bridges has a Japanese name that he did not seem to let go. We will have to see what comes up in the next episode.
No.... its not about them being about half japanese, the thing were talking about is.... is....
Spoiler for my ruined thoughts :

note: I wont elaborate anymore than this....

Last edited by yankky5; 2012-10-26 at 05:28.
Old 2012-10-26, 09:35   Link #105
maximilianjenus
[E]

Nah, my bet is that kuze wants to hit on yui to piss off yuuya.
Old 2012-10-26, 10:44   Link #106
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
No.... its not about them being about half japanese, the thing were talking about is.... is....
Spoiler for my ruined thoughts :

note: I wont elaborate anymore than this....
y did i even bring that up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh wait now i remember it wasnt a bl relationship (chills) it was cause of ise and kiba relationship of kiba wanting to get closer and ise wanting to get away

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-10-26 at 11:10.
Old 2012-10-26, 17:40   Link #107
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is there anyone else who actually expected Takamura to at least go into fighting position when Cui jumped at the end, instead of standing there like someone having seen martial arts the first time in their life? oO?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2012-10-26, 22:54   Link #108
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Also, let's not forget that Yui is totally off her game due to being in shockd over falling in love for the first time.

...also, I wish there was a glimpse of Altered Fable Yui and Yuuya. I guess they'd be at an American school and Yui is a transfer student.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-26, 23:35   Link #109
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also, let's not forget that Yui is totally off her game due to being in shockd over falling in love for the first time.

...also, I wish there was a glimpse of Altered Fable Yui and Yuuya. I guess they'd be at an American school and Yui is a transfer student.
They should consider doing an entire TE Altered Fable version someday. Imagine what it would be like.

Something like this...maybe?
Old 2012-10-27, 11:24   Link #110
tsunade666

^I don't see Yuuya as a delinquent but a gunpla or mecha figure or model kit collector.
Old 2012-10-27, 12:30   Link #111
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Transfer student that is a military baka. Starts bringing guns and bombs to school. Get hits by Yui alot for causing disturbances... wait that sounds familiar...

Old 2012-10-27, 12:48   Link #112
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

In a certain class in Hakuryou where a Long wavy brown hair teacher that a bit of klutz
" Errr.... Bridges -kun no air soft guns and allowed on this campus ....

Salutes " Ma'am that the type 94 second machine pistol that carries 30 9 mm ....." get Hit by a paper fan by Yui-hime .....
Old 2012-10-27, 14:42   Link #113
tsunade666

you guys are having the lack of fmp makes you think Yuuya will turn into Sagara. Hmmm but its possible that he will be a military otaku

BUT!! I prefer the doujiko Cryska over the strict student council president Yui.
Old 2012-10-27, 15:05   Link #114
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

awww.... But under that strict exterior Yui-hime all Dere dere for Yuuya ..... while Yuuya in Altered Fable (Maybe ) Valger on is a Man True romance !!!( open declares in family resturant) then challage a certain bratty savoir in match ..... Then Cryka in meido uniform throws a mug at the mecha loving Yuuya at for being obnoxiously loud scaring off the costumers
Old 2012-10-27, 20:17   Link #115
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Transfer student that is a military baka. Starts bringing guns and bombs to school. Get hits by Yui alot for causing disturbances... wait that sounds familiar...
I can certainly imagine.

Old 2012-10-28, 01:22   Link #116
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Lets go with Senjutsuki Otoko then. American Mecha Plamo otaku Yuuya saves a girl from being bullied by a guy with long arms (and surprisingly white teeth) and a pro-wrestler looking guy in US. On transferring to Japan, he meets her again in class. On the advice of his otaku online friends he builds a Takemikazuchi Type-00F Imperial Royal Yellow custom and gives it to her, confessing to her. Thus the romance comedy of this high school otaku begins!

Spoiler for The Cast (No Relation to anime or game):

Maybe I should write something on this, if I ever get the time.

Old 2012-10-28, 01:50   Link #117
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

lolz sound like MUV LUV Altered Fable Total eclipse

Think you forgot some Sandek evil master plan is to take over a certain mecha plamo company (Totobukiya) and over price it merchandize Which Yuuya uncover which he tries to foil via help of the Prominence web boards

Sandek : We will dominate the plamo world ... But only releasing Russian only TSF plamo ..... All other regular models will repackage into limited edition ( Over priced )
Old 2012-10-28, 03:11   Link #118
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

^ Sandek, that bastard! Messing with people's lives!

I can see him in a dark room adjusting his glasses to give it that gleam and start cackling like Lelouch when all of a sudden, the lights turn on to show his room filled with Russian TSF memorabilia and his mom telling him to take out the trash before going to work at the local coffee shop as a part time manager in hopes to building his pvc empire...one paycheck at a time.

Actually, I changed my mind. I'm rooting for Sandek on this one!

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-10-28 at 03:56.
Old 2012-10-28, 05:28   Link #119
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

The idea about Tokobukiya is a good one! Actually Plamo would be Yuuya's personal hobby. The main link between all of them is online gaming... The game is a Virture On analog using TSF models, and the plamo Yuuya builds is based off in-game designs. Of course, not all players are lovers of the in game unit to the extend that Yuuya goes to, so he comes off as being a weird TSFphile.

And Sandek is the loving father of the sisters, buying them all the computer parts that they want, sometimes even experimental parts. What secret lies behind this mans' show of affection which is offered behind a stern face? (Yes the plan to take over the world is still in place)

And Inia is posting pictures of Cryska working... at a maid cafe! "Learn how society works!" is her argument to her elder sister! Papa Sandek, who is drinking his morning coffee, is shocked at the post!

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-10-28 at 05:42.
Old 2012-10-28, 09:05   Link #120
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

On yuuya PC open email sees Yui-hime , the scarlet twins and Cui meido uniform ...

Unfazed by it moeness " Hmp!! Only feeble minds are swayed those .... none shall misled to my to path ......" quickly with out hesitation deletes it ... Saw another e mail form Vincent ... Titled you'll love this ... opens .. Yui-hime , the twins Cui cosplayed as sexy TSF .......

Yuuya sweat profusely unsure to delete to the pic ....... " On second thought .... I'll just save it in my folder ......"
Closed Thread