AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2006-05-18, 13:27   Link #1
Lito-Stealth

Looking for Player Recommendations (was: Can some ppl tell me...)

Can a few ppl tell me wat player they use or y my anime dont work >.<>.< >.<>.<
Old 2006-05-18, 13:52   Link #2
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

I believe this person is looking for Codec & Player recommendations (probably mostly Codec help).
Old 2006-05-18, 14:35   Link #3
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lito-Stealth
Can a few ppl tell me wat player they use or y my anime dont work >.<>.< >.<>.<
I use BSplayer,Zoom Player,VLC and media player classics.If your computer is slow use BSplayer .But now BSplayer is came along with adware.Zoom player memory and CUP speed comsumption is high but it's really good.Like Catgirl said you just go to animesuki codec help after having those players installed.CCCP codec pack contained a copy of Zoom Player too.Don't install CCCP codec pack and follow the animesuki codec help. That's an either or choice or otherwise you will get into alot of troubles.

Don't forget to install FFDshow filter and XViD.I used to configure XVid to play XVid coded file instead of lavacodec for a better speed.
Old 2006-05-18, 15:35   Link #4
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Which player you use only has a very slight impact on CPU/memory usage, as long as it's not a non-directshow player like VLC or MPlayer. Also, BSPlayer should be avoided since it has a lot of bugs and includes adware. That being said, MPC and Zoom are my preferred ones. VLC uses its own stuff and doesn't care about the CCCP or asuki's playback guide or anything else, which makes it useful for playing stuff on computers where you can't install anything, but not much else since it has some weird issues and is as ugly as sin.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read